War with Russia- John Kerry goes on offense.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 74

Re: War with Russia

Post by philip964 »

Secretary of State Sean Penn to the rescue.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/i ... top-putin/

Performance artists create a no fly zone paper plane launch at Guggenheim Museum in NYC.

https://news.yahoo.com/protesters-deman ... 16957.html

An anti war event promoting an action that could cause a war.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:01 pm https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/i ... top-putin/

Performance artists create a no fly zone paper plane launch at Guggenheim Museum in NYC.

https://news.yahoo.com/protesters-deman ... 16957.html

An anti war event promoting an action that could cause a war.
These are people who can't figure out which bathroom to use, so I guess profound confusion is their normal state? :biggrinjester:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

How a nuke war starts with Russia. I think it was done 2 years ago. So far seems pretty accurate. Doesn’t end well.

RSX11
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RSX11 »

Watched the animation. I'm imagining how it would go if they have to wake BIden up at 2:30 AM, tell him about the nuclear attack, and await coherent orders out of him about how to respond. I'm not enjoying how I imagine that would go.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

RSX11 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:07 am Watched the animation. I'm imagining how it would go if they have to wake BIden up at 2:30 AM, tell him about the nuclear attack, and await coherent orders out of him about how to respond. I'm not enjoying how I imagine that would go.

Yes they seemed to show a virile young President sitting at his desk.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-701146

First American dies in the war.

Seems to be a lot of quotes from Xiden saying I’m not going to start World War 3. And then we not going to train Ukraine soldiers because that might start World War 3. You can kiss Europe goodbye.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Russia announces sanctions against Biden and top US officials

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia ... -officials

Hillary, Hunter, Miley, pretty much every crook and traitor we love. Like anybody plans to visit Russia anytime soon.

Absent was Trump.

Obviously they are playing a game to show Trump is the real Traitor and so sow more discontent in the US.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:55 am

How a nuke war starts with Russia. I think it was done 2 years ago. So far seems pretty accurate. Doesn’t end well.
May want to watch the video first.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world- ... e-26471984

Russian MP suggests to Putin that a single nuke missile to the Nevada test range would only have about 10,000 casualties and that Xiden would not retaliate.

He could very well be right. As the current government is repeatedly saying we don’t want World War 3. Even Pelosi repeats it.

If Trump was in office we wouldn’t be here, but if he was, Trump would be visiting our boys in the missile silos and daring Putin to Strike, cause he wants to show off his macho.

Putin wouldn’t dare do anything.

srothstein
Posts in topic: 4

Post by srothstein »

philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:42 pmRussia announces sanctions against Biden and top US officials

About two weeks ago, Putin said that sanctions were an act of war. Does this mean he has just declared war on the US?
Steve Rothstein

parabelum
Posts in topic: 3

Post by parabelum »

srothstein wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:51 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:42 pmRussia announces sanctions against Biden and top US officials

About two weeks ago, Putin said that sanctions were an act of war. Does this mean he has just declared war on the US?
One thing that has emerged over the last 20 days is clarity of Russian military ineptitude. With that in mind, we are of course a NATO Country so, war declaration against US would trigger article 5 and I’m not so sure that Pukin is into that. He thought he’d just bully his way through Ukraine and that has even proven rather rough for that pig. I don’t believe he declared war on US, Russia wouldn’t be on a map had (or if he) tried that.

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 6

Post by BigGuy »

parabelum wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:14 pm
srothstein wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:51 pm

One thing that has emerged over the last 20 days is clarity of Russian military ineptitude. With that in mind, we are of course a NATO Country so, war declaration against US would trigger article 5 and I’m not so sure that Pukin is into that. He thought he’d just bully his way through Ukraine and that has even proven rather rough for that pig. I don’t believe he declared war on US, Russia wouldn’t be on a map had (or if he) tried that.
The problem is that Bidden has been such a wimp (I'd like to use a word that Mr. Cotton would ban me for) that the US can not offer a credible threat. Putin has NO fear of the U.S. while Bidden is in office. WW3 might be inevitable unless we can get the lefties out of power. I don't know how that can happen as the line of succession is liberal butt kissing down to the next 7 levels. Nov. 2022 might help, but we need a change in the White House. That's more than 2 year away, and maybe too late.
Folks, I'm scared.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I think we all want to see Ukraine wear down Russia into a situation where Russia has to back out with some save face thing like Ukraine will not join NATO or something.

The more Russia fails to swiftly defeat Ukraine and the more this drags on the greater risk of war for the US with Russia. The more time for mistakes, accidental launches, accidental passenger plane shoot downs, rogue commanders firing into Poland, etc. The more time Xiden has to come up with new sanctions to enrage Putin. The more Putin gets pushed in a corner. More he may decide to do something tragic.

The more opportunities for stepping over that line once crossed hard to go back.

Pray I’m wrong.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Post by C-dub »

I don't get it. Why do we, the US, have any say over whether or not Poland gives any planes to Ukraine? I understand they want to go through Ramstein (sp.), but why not just take them directly to Ukraine? Why doesn't Poland just tell Ukraine to send some pilots over and we'll let them fly the planes back to Ukraine?

I don't get it. It sounds so simple.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

C-dub wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:36 am I don't get it. Why do we, the US, have any say over whether or not Poland gives any planes to Ukraine? I understand they want to go through Ramstein (sp.), but why not just take them directly to Ukraine? Why doesn't Poland just tell Ukraine to send some pilots over and we'll let them fly the planes back to Ukraine?

Poland wants the US actively helping. It fears Russia will invade them for doing it. It fears If they do it by it self, the US will fail on its commitments under NATO, since Poland made an independent act of war on Russia. The US has already failed in its written commitment it made to Ukraine when Ukraine gave up its nukes. Let’s say Poland feels the same about our President as we do.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 3

Post by parabelum »

C-dub wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:36 am I don't get it. Why do we, the US, have any say over whether or not Poland gives any planes to Ukraine? I understand they want to go through Ramstein (sp.), but why not just take them directly to Ukraine? Why doesn't Poland just tell Ukraine to send some pilots over and we'll let them fly the planes back to Ukraine?

Logistically I think there is more than meets the eye. Poland would not just give their fighter jets without some re-supply to their fleet. Then it is who will re-supply them. If it is US, then we would (I assume) have to prep the re-supply aircraft such that sensitive/proprietary technology is removed, as an example.
That’s my best view.

Return to “Off-Topic”