War with Russia- prefer AK over AR platform

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 16

Re: War with Russia

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:57 am Brandon is leading us into WW3.
With full cooperation and backing by the UniParty-Republican faction.

The empire is dying and the imperialists need a war to prop up the empire for a few more years.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 27

Post by Paladin »

Grayling813 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:53 pm
Paladin wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:57 am Brandon is leading us into WW3.
With full cooperation and backing by the UniParty-Republican faction.

The empire is dying and the imperialists need a war to prop up the empire for a few more years.
For sure their imperial rule over Americans is dying and what better way to retain power than another unnecessary foreign war: War is the Health of the State
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Zelensky and team stole at least $400 million of US aid – Seymour Hersh
Zelensky and his entourage embezzled at least $400 million from US funds meant for diesel procurement last year, Hersh claimed in a new article on Substack, citing a CIA estimate.
They thank you for your contribution :banghead:
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:38 am Zelensky and team stole at least $400 million of US aid – Seymour Hersh
Zelensky and his entourage embezzled at least $400 million from US funds meant for diesel procurement last year, Hersh claimed in a new article on Substack, citing a CIA estimate.
They thank you for your contribution :banghead:
Don't forget 10% for the big guy.

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 2

Post by chasfm11 »

I recorded Tucker Carlson on Thursday night and finally watched that recording last night. He claims that U.S. troops are in Ukraine fighting directly against Russian troops. If this is true, I can see no way that body bags are not going to come out of it for U.S. soldiers. How will that be explained? In another Carlson segment, he talked about the leak of the information showing that the narrative about the Ukraine wiinning was false because 7 Ukrainian soldiers were dying for ever Russian solder killed. Finally, Carlson lamented the death of journalism because the media was complicit in tracking down the leaker with no regard for the information that was leaked. Instead of asking the military to explain that leaked information, the media is all in with covering it up, just as they tried to do with Snowden.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

chasfm11 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:59 am I recorded Tucker Carlson on Thursday night and finally watched that recording last night. He claims that U.S. troops are in Ukraine fighting directly against Russian troops. If this is true, I can see no way that body bags are not going to come out of it for U.S. soldiers. How will that be explained? In another Carlson segment, he talked about the leak of the information showing that the narrative about the Ukraine wiinning was false because 7 Ukrainian soldiers were dying for ever Russian solder killed. Finally, Carlson lamented the death of journalism because the media was complicit in tracking down the leaker with no regard for the information that was leaked. Instead of asking the military to explain that leaked information, the media is all in with covering it up, just as they tried to do with Snowden.
The standard procedure for blackops is to claim the American soldiers died in the US in a helo crash. Helo crashes regularly occur, and when one happens they "add" the soldiers that died overseas in combat to the helo fatality list.

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 3

Post by PriestTheRunner »

Paladin wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:14 am The standard procedure for blackops is to claim the American soldiers died in the US in a helo crash. Helo crashes regularly occur, and when one happens they "add" the soldiers that died overseas in combat to the helo fatality list.
Honestly- thats actually not a horrible way to recognize their service, get them a plot at Arlington, and (if possible) get their body back for the family. Its better than simply disappearing in my opinion.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

PriestTheRunner wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:13 pm
Paladin wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:14 am The standard procedure for blackops is to claim the American soldiers died in the US in a helo crash. Helo crashes regularly occur, and when one happens they "add" the soldiers that died overseas in combat to the helo fatality list.
Honestly- thats actually not a horrible way to recognize their service, get them a plot at Arlington, and (if possible) get their body back for the family. Its better than simply disappearing in my opinion.
I think they did that as far back as Vietnam.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:33 pm
PriestTheRunner wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:13 pm
I think they did that as far back as Vietnam.
Although our government shouldn’t be sending our troops to fight and die in another country’s war, then lie about where they died.

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 3

Post by PriestTheRunner »

Grayling813 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:33 pmAlthough our government shouldn’t be sending our troops to fight and die in another country’s war, then lie about where they died.
Agreed

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 75

Post by philip964 »

https://www.gbnews.com/news/russia-civi ... in-ukraine

Wagner group declares war on Russian defense ministry. Going to March on Moscow.

I hope Putin is his last act doesn’t decide to take everyone in the world with him.

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:27 pm https://www.gbnews.com/news/russia-civi ... in-ukraine

Wagner group declares war on Russian defense ministry. Going to March on Moscow.

I hope Putin is his last act doesn’t decide to take everyone in the world with him.
Wow. I've been away from the news all day today, and this pops up? I have no idea what to make of it, but Yevgeny Prigozhin might just be one of the more difficult voices Putin will have tried to silence.

The Wagner Group exploded in size after the start of the Ukraine invasion, with John Kirby (U.S. National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications) saying in December 2022 that Wagner had 50,000 fighters in Ukraine, including 10,000 contractors and 40,000 convicts. I don't think there's any evidence that they're better trained than the average Russian infantryman, definitely not Spetsnaz, but they seem to be more widely...er, "respected" in Ukraine than the Russian army. That may be due to field leadership, equipment, or just plain ruthlessness. Dunno.

And then there's the question of just how hierarchically structured and managed are they? Prigozhin denied for years that he was the head of Wagner, and then came clean in September 2022 that, yep, he was the founder. But will rank-and-file Wagner mercs coalesce to defend Prigozhin and/or the Wagner Group as an entity? Dunno.

But Prigozhin today (late yesterday, our time) released a video that went viral in which he dissed the Kremlin’s narrative for launching the war in Ukraine: "The war was not needed to return our Russian citizens and not to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine. The war was needed by oligarchs. It was needed by the clan that is today practically ruling in Russia."

It took just hours for Russia's National Anti-Terrorism Committee (NAC) to open a criminal case against Yevgeny Prigozhin on allegations that he incited an armed rebellion (article from TheHill.com).

I haven't located a subtitled version of the first video from Prigozhin that initiated the charge of inciting a rebellion, but he followed it up later in the day with this one that talks about how Russian strategy and tactics have resulted in the deaths of hundreds of his men:

Less than 2 hours ago, GBN published, "Moscow enacts 'fortress plan' as panic spreads that city at risk of imminent attack."
The alert comes after Wagner Group chief Yevgeny Prigozhin called on his mercenaries to depose the top brass of Russian military.

Russia's security officials have introduced roadblocks around Moscow amid growing concerns about the risk of an attack on the capital.... Numerous Telegram channels have cited sources which have claimed the Kremlin enacted its fortress plan in the Russian capital.
I have no idea if this is all smoke and no fire, or if this is potentially a really big deal.
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

I still can't figure out if what looks like is going on is actually happening. Fox News didn't get something posted about this until almost 9:00 p.m. our time, and even then they got the wrong video attached to the text report: https://www.foxnews.com/world/russia-op ... roup-chief

Fox quotes Prigozhin as having said, "This is not a military coup, but a march of justice. The evil embodied by the country’s military leadership must be stopped. This scum will be stopped." "Scum" evidently referring to Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu.

The Sun (UK) posted this enigmatic video two hours ago:

I guess we'll finally get some on-air specifics in the morning...
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

The so called revolt ended with Prigozhin getting to keep breathing in Belarus.

(Sarc) Supposedly he caved after Biden called and told him he couldn’t win because he doesn’t have F-16’s. (/sarc)

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 75

Post by philip964 »

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ly-calling

US ups the potential for all out war with Russia by committing “War Crimes” against the people of Ukraine.

I remember when the Dems were all anti war dove folks.

Return to “Off-Topic”