War with Russia- John Kerry goes on offense.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Ruark
Posts in topic: 4

Re: War with Russia

Post by Ruark »

philip964 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:16 pm https://en.protothema.gr/vladimir-putin ... in-forces/

Putin claims genocide against Russians in Donbas by Ukrainain forces.

Sounds like Russia needs to get in there and stop that Genocide.
Yep, and the minute he steps across the borderline, he's .... gasp! .... invading Ukraine!!!!!
-Ruark

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 16

Post by powerboatr »

OMG fuel jumped .20 cents this morning at wally world in sulphur springs
i went by at 840 ish am, then had to pass by at near 11, diesel jumped from 3.59 to 3.79

now fox is screaming we shall see 8 dollar a gallon fuel if we take on russia
what happened to us being the #1 energy exporter to now importing so much???? BRANDON
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I was cycling through my fuel supplies after the winter freeze didn't happen this year. Now it looks like I might need to replenish it just in case.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

if i was a tyrannical president of russia and or china
i would be pushing the envelope hard. russia has the upper hand with energy.
those two leaders are strong and will not give to jumping joe. his track record is nothing but weak and corrupt.

russia could easily close our ports with a few sacrificial sub attacks on large container ships, this closes ports for weeks
and sends the liberals crazy and they bow down ( just like england did with hitler). yes it would result in all out war, maybe...joe and his handlers (jarret, obama, brennan, etc) would pause and not have an immediate response

now with threats of fuel going to 8 dollars, of course now the Electric car crowd is seeing a win...........ooops takes energy and resources to build batteries and form steel and aluminum
then we have the nation wide FRITO shortage, we spoke to a rep at frito lay yesterday and they have no time frame on getting fritos back in stores..how can i eat chili with no fritos? fritos???? come on why
we have immense energy reserves and should be full throttle on ramping up production NOW

i pray brandon has deployed the proper deterrent off our coasts, but i doubt he has. he is to weak or frail to step up threat posture.

now news is freaking over chernoybl even if the goal is to take the waste from the plant and make some sort of weapon, this is a very timely process as in months. that place is a stainless steel tomb over tons and tons of concrete. i guess its to scare the world
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 74

Post by philip964 »

If you remember, I would be a terrible President. If you remember I was going to have 100,000 US troops in Florida waiting for this green light to take Cuba. U S Navy and Marines to take Venezuela.

Well I would be a bad Ukraine President as well as I would have set off suitcase dirty bombs in Red Square today with more coming everyday.

The capturing of Chernobyl was to prevent this.

I also would not have given up the Nukes back when Ukraine became independent and everyone was all nice.

Attachments are the Liberal supporters of Xiden memes, just so you know its all Trump's fault.
Attachments
IMG_4695.JPG
IMG_4693.JPG

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

philip964 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:08 pm If you remember, I would be a terrible President. If you remember I was going to have 100,000 US troops in Florida waiting for this green light to take Cuba. U S Navy and Marines to take Venezuela.

Well I would be a bad Ukraine President as well as I would have set off suitcase dirty bombs in Red Square today with more coming everyday.

The capturing of Chernobyl was to prevent this.

I also would not have given up the Nukes back when Ukraine became independent and everyone was all nice.

Attachments are the Liberal supporters of Xiden memes, just so you know its all Trump's fault.
boom excellent

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

it would fortuitous if a submarine accidentally found nordstream 2 under the baltic and it met with a HOLE

take engineers months of not years to fix

this would place germany back on her heels to stop sucking up and cripple putin a bit
then we race in with large vessels of CNG

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 3

Post by K.Mooneyham »

I watched several live cams of Ukrainian cities for the last hour or so. It's after 8 a.m. there. Only one had sound, one of Kyiv (Kiev) and I could hear some booms off in the distance. Didn't quite have the rumble of artillery, but could have been rockets. However, all of the three I watched the longest, including that Kyiv cam as well as one in Kharkiv and Zaporozhzhia (in the southeast nearer the breakaway areas), the people there just seemed to be going about their day. I remember video of Sarajevo many years ago, when they were under heavy fire from the Bosnian Serbs, and those folks were NOT going about their daily routines. I'm NOT disputing that Putin's forces have invaded. However, the mass news media has made it sound like he's carpet bombing Ukrainian cities, but I don't see that in the live feeds I was watching.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://t.m.china.org.cn/convert/c_w9zV9K8I.html

Edward Snowden seems to be Russian now.

Missile strikes Kyiv apartment building.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/

Russia puts nuke forces on high alert after provocative statements by NATO.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/p ... on-of-war/

Sanctions are a declaration of war says Putin.

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 6

Post by BigGuy »

He'll keep making demands and threats until not flying the Russian flag over the Capitol in DC will be considered and act of war.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I'm sure I have mentioned, my toilet seat for my "storm shelter" arrives today.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... us-ukraine

Poland to give US all its MIG 29 jets. US to give them to Ukraine at a US Air Base in Germany. Poland, US and Germany are NATO members.

Think back to how you felt when you found out that there were Iranian made parts in the IED's that were maiming and murdering US soldiers in Iraq, who was previously Iran's mortal enemy.

I'm sure Putin will not have that same feeling.

Note to self if you ever accidentally become President: Transfer foreign fighter jets to Ukraine before the war starts, not after.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:05 pm https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... us-ukraine

Poland to give US all its MIG 29 jets. US to give them to Ukraine at a US Air Base in Germany. Poland, US and Germany are NATO members.

Think back to how you felt when you found out that there were Iranian made parts in the IED's that were maiming and murdering US soldiers in Iraq, who was previously Iran's mortal enemy.

I'm sure Putin will not have that same feeling.

Note to self if you ever accidentally become President: Transfer foreign fighter jets to Ukraine before the war starts, not after.

Pentagon says no thank you. Afraid Putin may react with nukes? Probably a good decision for the US.

Return to “Off-Topic”