SCOTUS

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: SCOTUS

Post by The Annoyed Man »

This is typical of the kind of moronic sub-intellect we’re up against…

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 3

Post by K.Mooneyham »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:24 am This is typical of the kind of moronic sub-intellect we’re up against…

That tweet you referenced provides a great example of what happens when kids don't learn civics (aka government) in school anymore. They have ZERO clue as to what functions each branch of our government is responsible for, and they mistakenly believe this nation is a "democracy", when it is not. There is a strong argument to be made that this has been done by design.

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I responded to a thread on FB that had multitudes of morons posting that all abortions would now be illegal. I posted, "Don't worry, all you folks in blue states will still be permitted to murder all the babies you want. This ruling simply leaves it up to the voters in each state to determine their own laws, as it should be.". FB deleted my post as hate speech. I appealed and they put it back, but it made me sick they called it hate speech in the first place.

The idiots protesting the loudest right now are all from states that have the most permissive laws on abortion already. They won't be affected for one minute by the ruling to overturn R v W. I am scared by the complete stupidity of young people these days when it comes to laws and our constitution.

Maxwell

Post by Maxwell »

powerboatr wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:42 am
K.Mooneyham wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 11:16 am
OneGun wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:52 am The deep-state is now attacking SCOTUS!

I believe this was done to influence the mid-term elections!
That's the EXACT reason it was done. The Democrats' terrible ideology & policies caused the economic mess, the border mess, the crime mess, etc, and they therefore cannot run on those things. They've played out the race card, and their other "social issues" like the trans stuff have proven to not be winning hands. So, all they can do is try and rile up their base voters. Democrat voters have proven that they love abortion, so that's a primary motivation to get them to the polls. Then, it's all about the spin which the Democrats' mass news media, Hollywood, and social media machines will amplify for them.
bingo was him name
pretty easy to see it was planned

i have ask what they meant by post birth abortions?? inst that hmmm murder or assassination of a live person
I fully agree! Planned and executed! Someone a lot smarter than the white house is running the show.

Max
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 12

Post by philip964 »

wheelgun1958 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 2:20 am
philip964 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 8:52 pm White House encourages 'peaceful protests,' won't tell abortion activists to avoid SCOTUS justices' homes

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white- ... tice-homes

Leftist’s doxed the fives home addresses.
18 U.S. Code § 1507 - Picketing or parading

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1507
So is this the same parading that Jan 6 people were put in solitary confinement for the 16 months? Will the FBI use the same thorough level of investigation?

Facebook is alive with non stop pro abortion memes and comments. One was a serious secret memo (do not repost) to women who get pregnancy tests at the pharmacy, they need to wear a mask and pay in cash, less the SCOTUS find them and take them away to jails to make sure their pregnancies go to term.

One female Facebook friend who is adopted, posts at least six pro abortion anti SCOTUS posts everyday. I guess, the irony is totally missed.

A Catholic Church near me had its front doors spray painted with pro abortion slogans.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by anygunanywhere »

I bet the commie left babykillers never protest at a mosque even though muslims are just as strict about abortion.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1507

I wonder if this would apply to the one who generated the leak. It definitely looks like it applies to the individuals protesting at the residences of the justices.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

KellyTurnbull

Post by KellyTurnbull »

I would like to propose a different slant on the SCOTUS leak.

The consequences of overturning Roe v Wade would not have the effect that the abortion proponents are claiming. At worst (in their minds), abortion would be outlawed in a handful of red states. Money from abortions would continue to flow to democrats, which is the real reason why democrats are so adamant in their support of the abortion industry.

On the other hand, their loss of NYSRPA v Bruen would have a catastrophic affect on democrats' agenda. I think that this leak is misdirection. I think that the leak is an attempt to get a behind the scenes quid pro quo, a trade for overturning Roe v Wade for keeping the carry ban in New York, and elsewhere.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Another thought on this is that it was an authorized leak in an attempt to lock in the 5 to overturn. They may have slightly different reasons and therefore offer to different opinions overturning.

My own thought on if it was leaked in an attempt to influence the midterms is even though it is early they want to get a head start in ramping up for them and also to help deflect some from inflation and other xiden failures now.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/a ... ghs-house/

gunman arrested outside Kavanaugh’s house.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

KellyTurnbull wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:47 pm I would like to propose a different slant on the SCOTUS leak.

The consequences of overturning Roe v Wade would not have the effect that the abortion proponents are claiming. At worst (in their minds), abortion would be outlawed in a handful of red states. Money from abortions would continue to flow to democrats, which is the real reason why democrats are so adamant in their support of the abortion industry.

On the other hand, their loss of NYSRPA v Bruen would have a catastrophic affect on democrats' agenda. I think that this leak is misdirection. I think that the leak is an attempt to get a behind the scenes quid pro quo, a trade for overturning Roe v Wade for keeping the carry ban in New York, and elsewhere.
There are others who agree with you. https://slagfa.substack.com/p/nysrpa-v- ... alysis?s=r If NY does lose, it will be significant.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Be aware and prepared. Things could get ugly, especially for those who live in cities. The leftist anarchist terrorists are preparing and coordinating for when SCOTUS announces it's decision. http://www.anarchistfederation.net/jane ... t-of-rage/

They are openly calling for terroristic attacks via social media, including Twitter.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-arr ... d=85259333
Armed man arrested near Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh's home charged with attempted murder

"An armed man who allegedly made threats against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was arrested early Wednesday near the justice's suburban Washington, D.C. home, a court spokesperson and a local police official told USA TODAY.

The suspect, identified in court records as Nicholas John Roske of California, was arrested about 1:50 a.m. and transported to a local Montgomery County, Maryland Police district after allegedly calling a local 911 dispatcher claiming to be armed, suicidal and that he had traveled to the area to "kill" a Supreme Court justice."

Authorities later recovered a Glock pistol, a tactical knife, pepper spray, zip ties, hammer and crow bar from a pack he was carrying.

this guy from ca arrived in all black by cab to the street on which the justice lives?
had 2 magazines, a glock, knife, duct tape, crow bar

reports stated the marshalls saw this dude and watched him walk up and down the street, then the guy made a 911 call to say he was committing suicide over the abortion memo and something to do with killing a justice

so the questions
he came from CA? how did he get to VA?
did he bring the firearm with him?
where did he take cab from to the street?
who paid him
and he failed because i wonder if he was paid to go down in a blaze of glory, but chickened out and got arrested
to be formerly charged today?
how long will he last in fed custody
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 3

Post by K.Mooneyham »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:59 am https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-arr ... d=85259333
Armed man arrested near Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh's home charged with attempted murder

"An armed man who allegedly made threats against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh was arrested early Wednesday near the justice's suburban Washington, D.C. home, a court spokesperson and a local police official told USA TODAY.

The suspect, identified in court records as Nicholas John Roske of California, was arrested about 1:50 a.m. and transported to a local Montgomery County, Maryland Police district after allegedly calling a local 911 dispatcher claiming to be armed, suicidal and that he had traveled to the area to "kill" a Supreme Court justice."

Authorities later recovered a Glock pistol, a tactical knife, pepper spray, zip ties, hammer and crow bar from a pack he was carrying.

this guy from ca arrived in all black by cab to the street on which the justice lives?

reports stated the marshalls saw this dude and watched him walk up and down the street, then the guy made a 911 call to say he was committing suicide over the abortion memo and something to do with killing a justice

so the questions
who paid him
and he failed because i wonder if he was paid to go down in a blaze of glory, but chickened out and got arrested
Yeah, pretty unusual that he traveled all the way from the West Coast to the East Coast with that gun, just for starters. Not impossible, obviously, but unless he drove, he was supposed to have checked that gun in whether by air, rail, or bus. I mean, that's what the Democrat Party expects will happen when they pass gun control laws, right? That because they make a law, everyone will just comply with it? Oh, my mistake, they meant that regular Americans are supposed to comply, who cares about the criminals, terrorists, and nutjobs? What was I thinking!

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:39 pm
powerboatr wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:59 am https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/man-arr ... d=85259333

so the questions
who paid him
Yeah, pretty unusual that he traveled all the way from the West Coast to the East Coast with that gun, just for starters. Not impossible, obviously, but unless he drove, he was supposed to have checked that gun in whether by air, rail, or bus. I mean, that's what the Democrat Party expects will happen when they pass gun control laws, right? That because they make a law, everyone will just comply with it? Oh, my mistake, they meant that regular Americans are supposed to comply, who cares about the criminals, terrorists, and nutjobs? What was I thinking!
i hope he does not do one of those back of the head suicides in fed custody
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Return to “Off-Topic”