FBI: they qualify for their own thread now

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 4

FBI: they qualify for their own thread now

Post by philip964 »

Please you are cautioned in advance about your comments here.

Topic author
philip964

Re: FBI: they qualify for their own thread now

Post by philip964 »

Please you are cautioned in advance about your comments here.

https://news.yahoo.com/pro-life-activis ... p_catchall

Pro life activist arrested at his home by FBI with guns drawn and his children screaming.

Near as I can tell he regularly drives to an abortion clinic and preaches outside all day.

One time a pro abortion man got within his child's personal space and the activist pushed him back.

The DOJ has decided that this was in violation of the access to an abortion act, which protects access to abortion clinics and prevents people from blocking access to abortion clinics.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Paladin »

FBI Whistleblower Comes Forward, Alleges Many Agents "Don't Agree" With Bureau's Direction
An FBI whistleblower recently came forward and issued warnings about alleged politicization at the FBI, saying that the bureau is spying on law-abiding Americans and that many of its domestic counterterrorism cases are tantamount to “entrapment.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Seraphin stated: “Number one, the demand for white supremacy vastly outstrips the supply of white supremacy.”

“Number two,” he added, “the FBI‘s playbook when it comes to counterterrorism investigations is always and unequivocally morally equivalent to entrapment, even if there’s a legal definition that allows them to skirt that.”
Shut them down
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Flightmare »

FBI misled judge who signed warrant for Beverly Hills seizure of $86 million in cash
https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... ture-judge
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Flightmare wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:19 pm
FBI misled judge who signed warrant for Beverly Hills seizure of $86 million in cash
I should think that if they do the crime (robbing a bank vault)... shouldn't they do the time?

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Paladin wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:42 pm
Flightmare wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:19 pm
I should think that if they do the crime (robbing a bank vault)... shouldn't they do the time?
Wouldn't everybody involved with this be considered an assessory to the crime? Judges, prosecutors, agents, superivisors, etc.?
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

From what I gleaned from the article it was a secure storage facility, not a bank. Still, theft is theft.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.liveaction.org/news/fbi-cha ... -abortion/

FBI arrest peaceful protestors who protested at an abortion facility a year ago.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:19 pm https://www.liveaction.org/news/fbi-cha ... -abortion/

FBI arrest peaceful protestors who protested at an abortion facility a year ago.
2020... FBI perfectly fine with leftists rioting and burning down our entire country... while watching with overhead drones...and investigate Kyle Rittenhouse instead; now in 2022... FBI arrest actual peaceful protestors "with guns drawn”... people who were only attempting to save unborn lives.

FBI appears firmly committed to the path of evil.

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

Paladin wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:47 pm
philip964 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:19 pm https://www.liveaction.org/news/fbi-cha ... -abortion/

2020... FBI perfectly fine with leftists rioting and burning down our entire country... while watching with overhead drones...and investigate Kyle Rittenhouse instead; now in 2022... FBI arrest actual peaceful protestors "with guns drawn”... people who were only attempting to save unborn lives.

I have been thinking about this and I think the FBI just messed up, big time. Just to be transparent upfront, I am not a pro-life supporter. I do not believe in abortion, but I also do not believe in government regulation of it. That led me to the following thought.

The accused need a very good lawyer, but this could prove very helpful to the pro-life movement. The law that they are accused of violating is based on the principal that citizens cannot violate other people's civil rights. In this case, the law is saying the protesters violated the right of the people to have access to the abortion clinic. And this is critical to the defense. Clearly, there is no tie to interstate commerce in this law. There is no way other than civil rights that the feds can make a law like this. But the SCOTUS just ruled that there is no constitutional right to an abortion. If there is no right to an abortion, is there a right to have access to an abortion clinic?

I think a good defense lawyer could get the access law thrown out as unconstitutional.
Steve Rothstein

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

srothstein wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:48 pm
Paladin wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:47 pm

I have been thinking about this and I think the FBI just messed up, big time. Just to be transparent upfront, I am not a pro-life supporter. I do not believe in abortion, but I also do not believe in government regulation of it. That led me to the following thought.

The accused need a very good lawyer, but this could prove very helpful to the pro-life movement. The law that they are accused of violating is based on the principal that citizens cannot violate other people's civil rights. In this case, the law is saying the protesters violated the right of the people to have access to the abortion clinic. And this is critical to the defense. Clearly, there is no tie to interstate commerce in this law. There is no way other than civil rights that the feds can make a law like this. But the SCOTUS just ruled that there is no constitutional right to an abortion. If there is no right to an abortion, is there a right to have access to an abortion clinic?

I think a good defense lawyer could get the access law thrown out as unconstitutional.
That is an excellent argument!

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

Paladin wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:47 pm FBI appears firmly committed to the path of evil.
Totalitarianism is evil....and the DOJ/FBI has demonstrated they are the enforcement arm of the government's totalitarian agenda.

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Jim Jordan ramps up investigation into FBI over domestic terrorism
Jordan told The Early he's going to investigate the Justice Department “aggressively.”...“One whistleblower explained that because agents are not finding enough DVE cases, they are encouraged and incentivized to reclassify cases as DVE cases even though there is minimal, circumstantial evidence to support the reclassification,” the letter says.
This can't come soon enough

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Paladin wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:06 pm Jim Jordan ramps up investigation into FBI over domestic terrorism
Jordan told The Early he's going to investigate the Justice Department “aggressively.”...“One whistleblower explained that because agents are not finding enough DVE cases, they are encouraged and incentivized to reclassify cases as DVE cases even though there is minimal, circumstantial evidence to support the reclassification,” the letter says.
This can't come soon enough
I wonder how many agents joined the FBI thinking they were going to be chasing/catching bad guys/gals like serial killers, kidnappers, bank robbers, organized crime, actual foreign terrorists...and instead they've been told to go after soccer moms/dads who don't want their kids trained by public school teachers to mutilate their genitals?

Return to “Off-Topic”