House GOP Pledges Investigation Of DoJ With November Win After FBI Raids Trump's Mar-A-Lago

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 16

House GOP Pledges Investigation Of DoJ With November Win After FBI Raids Trump's Mar-A-Lago

Post by Paladin »

"Enough!" - House GOP Pledges Investigation Of DoJ With November Win After FBI Raids Trump's Mar-A-Lago

I feel like these guys have been living on another planet... like this raid happens and they say ... we'll investigate in November... NO!!! it's already gone TOO far.

As if "Tear up Texas" and the Clinton email server, Hunter Biden's laptop, FBI whistleblowers, and 50,000+ Mules during the 2020 election wasn't already more than enough???
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 11

Re: House GOP Pledges Investigation Of DoJ With November Win After FBI Raids Trump's Mar-A-Lago

Post by powerboatr »

Paladin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:26 am "Enough!" - House GOP Pledges Investigation Of DoJ With November Win After FBI Raids Trump's Mar-A-Lago

I feel like these guys have been living on another planet... like this raid happens and they say ... we'll investigate in November... NO!!! it's already gone TOO far.

As if "Tear up Texas" and the Clinton email server, Hunter Biden's laptop, FBI whistleblowers, and 50,000+ Mules during the 2020 election wasn't already more than enough???
its very disconcerting that the DOJ goes after trump for some documents, but left hillary swinging free for same thing and hidden servers to skirt mandates
its beyond one sided in the DOJ, and they wonder why Americans do not trust DOJ,
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
Paladin

Re: House GOP Pledges Investigation Of DoJ With November Win After FBI Raids Trump's Mar-A-Lago

Post by Paladin »

"The FBI Is Corrupt": Mark Levin Goes Nuclear Over Trump Raid, Slams 'Silent' GOP Leadership
"This is the worst attack on this republic in modern history. Period,"
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

Bread and circuses. What a GOP controlled House should do is slice the budget of the FBI by 2/3'rds.
Most likely to happen....nothing, nothing at all.

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

well know ALL to well they wont do diddly. its all smoke and mirrors
GOP is gutless,
dems seems to just do what ever they want, makeup whatever they want and nothing changes.
my reps just got an earfull
cruz could be causing garland to flip like a fish in hot oil right now..but yet he Tweets.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Rafe
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Rafe »

powerboatr wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:27 am its very disconcerting that the DOJ goes after trump for some documents, but left hillary swinging free for same thing and hidden servers to skirt mandates
its beyond one sided in the DOJ, and they wonder why Americans do not trust DOJ,
Especially interesting is that the President of the United States has the ability to declassify any document. Whatever was or was not taken, when Trump packed up his White House residency he was still the President; Biden hadn't been sworn in.

The president's capabilities were clarified by SCOTUS in 1988 in Department of Navy vs. Egan. The majority opinion wrote, in part: "The President, after all, is the 'Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States" according to Article II of the Constitution. "His authority to classify and control access to information bearing on national security...flows primarily from this constitutional investment of power in the President, and exists quite apart from any explicit congressional grant."

So if it's true that Biden's corrupt DOJ went after documents on the basis of their being classified, is there any legal leg to stand on? Hillary certainly had no such executive authority to protect her actions.

If the Mar-a-Lago raid (something never before in this country's history performed against a former President of the United States, BTW) supposedly dealt with different charges or issues that no doubt were involved somehow with the glorious waste of taxpayer money that is are the "January 6th Hearings," then what/where are the charges...or at least allegations? I haven't seen anything at all come from those hearings that could be actionable against Trump. But then maybe it's because those umpteen hours of sham television lost my interest very quickly...
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

powerboatr wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:47 pm well know ALL to well they wont do diddly. its all smoke and mirrors
GOP is gutless,
dems seems to just do what ever they want, makeup whatever they want and nothing changes.
my reps just got an earfull
cruz could be causing garland to flip like a fish in hot oil right now..but yet he Tweets.
Cruz is quite the tweeter and can ask tough questions of those brought before him...but what changes?

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Paul Joseph Watson on the FBI Raid On Trump:

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

I want to ask what exact steps folks want Republican Senators and Representatives to take right now, since they do not control the Senate or House. I do not like the current administration one bit, I did not vote for Biden, and I flat out refuse to vote for any Democrat. I just am not understanding what could be accomplished at this point in time.

mayor
Posts in topic: 3

Post by mayor »

K.Mooneyham wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:15 pm I want to ask what exact steps folks want Republican Senators and Representatives to take right now, since they do not control the Senate or House. I do not like the current administration one bit, I did not vote for Biden, and I flat out refuse to vote for any Democrat. I just am not understanding what could be accomplished at this point in time.
Good question. I think, not much, for now. If GOP takes over both houses, they should spend the next 2 years hounding Bidens, Kamala, Pelosi, and anybody else that might need hounding to prevent moron in chief admin from accomplishing anything. If the Dems retain control of the gov, God help us all 'cause that means we'll never get the gov back.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 1

Post by anygunanywhere »

mayor wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:43 pm
K.Mooneyham wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:15 pm I want to ask what exact steps folks want Republican Senators and Representatives to take right now, since they do not control the Senate or House. I do not like the current administration one bit, I did not vote for Biden, and I flat out refuse to vote for any Democrat. I just am not understanding what could be accomplished at this point in time.
Good question. I think, not much, for now. If GOP takes over both houses, they should spend the next 2 years hounding Bidens, Kamala, Pelosi, and anybody else that might need hounding to prevent moron in chief admin from accomplishing anything. If the Dems retain control of the gov, God help us all 'cause that means we'll never get the gov back.
Many believe that the reason the commies are pressing their strategy is that they know they can't lose. The fix is in.

https://areaocho.com/what-election/

TINVOWOOT
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:54 am
mayor wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:43 pm
Many believe that the reason the commies are pressing their strategy is that they know they can't lose. The fix is in.

https://areaocho.com/what-election/

TINVOWOOT
The election fraud in 2020 was no anomaly. A careful analysis of electronic voting machines shows that they were designed from the ground up for voter fraud. I have for many years assumed that the major anomaly with elections was an election in 2016 honest enough to elect Trump. Hillary thought she could steal 2016 and she was wrong. The Democrats have shown in states like California that they don't mind stealing Democrat primaries (i.e. Bernie Sanders should have won, lawyers argued in court that the Democrat party vote didn't matter... the party could choose who they want regardless)... so of course they will attempt to steal every election from now until they are no longer permitted to do so.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

and we watched the video evidence at the ga senate that clearly showed a closed counting office, opened back up and they took out suitcases from under a table and began processing "votes" while no auditors present

they are knee deep in voter fraud for nov. pelosi is banging here drum about mail in votes and no need for proof of person.
i cant believe the house is still allowing phone in votes or proxy votes claiming covid fears .....meuhhhh

Rafe
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Rafe »

powerboatr wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:11 am and we watched the video evidence at the ga senate that clearly showed a closed counting office, opened back up and they took out suitcases from under a table and began processing "votes" while no auditors present

they are knee deep in voter fraud for nov. pelosi is banging here drum about mail in votes and no need for proof of person.
i cant believe the house is still allowing phone in votes or proxy votes claiming covid fears .....meuhhhh
Well, ya know, we opened the border and let in at least 2.5 million illegal immigrants just since Biden took office. About 200,000 coming in every single month. We gotta find a way to let them vote in 2022 and 2024, right? :mad5
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Return to “Off-Topic”