Midterm Election

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Midterm Election

Post by BigGuy »

powerboatr wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:00 pm i voted for trump 2x. only because the other weevils were a worse option

but his biggest weakness is his mouth and bad hiring
if he had just SHUT the ,...up he could have moved mountains , but everything for him is personal.. he did get some great things done, but his lips are wore out from blowing that horn.

for him to attack desantis is pure childish and does nothing but further divide the party. He should have congratulated and tossed support to desantis right then.

thinned skin is an understatement
if he announces he is running, he wont get past the primary and will provide cannon fodder

de santis hopefully takes the spear and leads. he tends to surround himself with smart people and yet does not get cocky

i have a good friend from new york area and he is just like trump when things go not in his favor. he protects his friends to the death, but craps all over those that are not..
:iagree:

Paladin
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Paladin »

philip964 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:45 pm Dems win the Senate with victory in Nevada by 5000 votes.
always cheat, always "Win"
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

extremist
Posts in topic: 7

Post by extremist »

powerboatr wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:00 pm i voted for trump 2x. only because the other weevils were a worse option
if he announces he is running, he wont get past the primary and will provide cannon
You are delusional. If Trump runs he will win the nomination because 81 million supporters like me will vote again for him. He will only lose if they steal the election like they did in 2020 (and now in 2022).

https://areaocho.com/this-smells-2/
TX LTC Instructor, NRA Endowment Life Member, USPSA CRO
NRA Handgun/Rifle/Shotgun/Home Firearm Safety, Chief Range Safety Officer

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 18

Post by philip964 »

Dems have pulled within 6 seats of the Republicans in the House.

I will vote for who ever the Republicans nominate in 2024.

I would prefer a Trump DeSantis ticket in 2024.

Trump not playing nice with DeSantis doesn’t help that.

extremist

Post by extremist »

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

The very best thing President Trump could do is stop talking and stay out of the way. I believe he is the very reason that the republicans did not do any better last week.

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

He's no more a narcissist than the Kenyan. He's just a successful one.

:thewave

extremist

Post by extremist »

carlson1 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:55 pm The very best thing President Trump could do is stop talking and stay out of the way. I believe he is the very reason that the republicans did not do any better last week.
Hmm, pretty good record if you really look at the CORRECT numbers.
Attachments
11-14-2022 9-40-06 AM.png

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 6

Post by powerboatr »

extremist wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:27 pm
if he announces he is running, he wont get past the primary and will provide cannon
You are delusional. If Trump runs he will win the nomination because 81 million supporters like me will vote again for him. He will only lose if they steal the election like they did in 2020 (and now in 2022).

https://areaocho.com/this-smells-2/
we just have to agree to dis agree

and we all know votes were changed...just watch the video at the ga senate archives at the counting place that was stopped and magically re opened when people dragged suit cases of ballots and counted them......YET nothing happened and no one went to jail

maybe if repubs take the house, they make federal election law changes that fix the nonsense....but i wont hold my breath :thumbs2:
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 4

Post by The Annoyed Man »

extremist wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:41 am
carlson1 wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:55 pm The very best thing President Trump could do is stop talking and stay out of the way. I believe he is the very reason that the republicans did not do any better last week.
Hmm, pretty good record if you really look at the CORRECT numbers.
Is there a direct link to that somewhere? I searched @ChuckCallesto's Twitter timeline going all the way back to 11/5, and it’s nowhere to be found there.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

extremist

Post by extremist »

From Truth Social, Trump's Feed:
Kevin McCullough @Townhall: "President Trump endorsed (America First) candidates went 219-16 among the races where President Trump worked, endorsed, rallied, and sacrificed. McConnell threw a record amount of money raised, in mostly only four Senate races, and discovered that just writing a check doesn’t do the same thing."
Attachments
11-14-2022 12-56-08 PM.png

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I am not a McConnel fan. I am pretty put off by him refusing to put money behind Blake Masters. Dumb move. There were others but that one stands out to me.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 18

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:13 pm I am not a McConnel fan. I am pretty put off by him refusing to put money behind Blake Masters. Dumb move. There were others but that one stands out to me.
Is your real first name Ted?

https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/14/ted- ... -gop-loss/

Ted blames the turtle. Caution Ted uses salty language. Running for President as well?

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

It doesn’t matter who the republican candidate for President is in 2024. There will never be anything but democrats in the White House.

Voting is a lost cause.

The vote thieves will figure out how to steal every election.

The republic is dead.

Republicans in office are either cowards or in on the fraud.

It is time
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Paladin
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Paladin »

I believe we should be fighting the common enemy. Fake Elections Are The New Normal.
The scam election is sophisticated as it is two pronged. The cheating is occurring with mail in ballots, and the participants literally waiting to see how many votes to create after the polls close, as well as cheating with the algorithm on computer voting machines. The intent is to get people to support computer voting with the obvious ballot stuffing.
The fraudulent elections are what we should be fighting. I could vote for either Trump or DeSantis. They are much stronger together than fighting each other.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”