Project Veritas: Pfizer edition

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 6

Project Veritas: Pfizer edition

Post by Paladin »

So, yeah, Bombshells ... with a capital B:

"Directed Evolution"? Pfizer R&D Exec Says Covid-19 Created In Wuhan, Is 'Cash Cow' For Company
"One of the things we [Pfizer] are exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right?
You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus [COVID] that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere.
it’s going to be a cash cow. COVID is going to be a cash cow for us for a while going forward. Like obviously.

Veritas Journalist:Well, I think the whole research of the viruses and mutating it, like, would be the ultimate cash cow.

Walker:Yeah, it’d be perfect.
Veritas Journalist:How do you feel about that revolving door?

Walker:It’s pretty good for the industry to be honest. It’s bad for everybody else in America.

Veritas Journalist:Why is it bad for everybody else?

Walker:Because when the regulators reviewing our drugs know that once they stop regulating, they are going to work for the company, they are not going to be as hard towards the company that’s going to give them a job.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

rtschl
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Project Veritas: Pfizer edition

Post by rtschl »

And this story is not reported at all in media outlets.
Ron
NRA Member

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RoyGBiv »

This sounds worse than it is.... Zerohedge is an awful reference. :roll:

My read: Pfizer is trying to predict further mutations, using monkeys, so that they can get ahead of making vaccines for those mutations.

Now, do I like the risk that one of their "future mutations" might escape like Wuhan? Heck no. I'll let people more knowledgeable argue that one.

But, that description is a FAAAAAAR cry from (My words from the tone of the ZeroHedge story)... "Pfizer is creating new mutations (and releasing them to the world) so they can generate future revenue." This is NOT the case.

:banghead:
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

I get the zero hedge concern, but the origin of the undercover work was done by Project Veritas: https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfi ... -continue/

Like them or not, Project Veritas has done some amazing hidden camera undercover reporting.

The high ranking Pfizer official is caught on camera flat out stating that they intend to experiment to mutate the virus in order to profit off more vaccines. This is Gain of Function research, no matter what they call it. That is illegal and un-ethical and everyone involved in it should be in jail.
Ron
NRA Member

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:20 pm This sounds worse than it is.... Zerohedge is an awful reference. :roll:

My read: Pfizer is trying to predict further mutations, using monkeys, so that they can get ahead of making vaccines for those mutations.

Now, do I like the risk that one of their "future mutations" might escape like Wuhan? Heck no. I'll let people more knowledgeable argue that one.

But, that description is a FAAAAAAR cry from (My words from the tone of the ZeroHedge story)... "Pfizer is creating new mutations (and releasing them to the world) so they can generate future revenue." This is NOT the case.

:banghead:
To me, all ZH did was repeat what the Pfizer guy said their were doing.

Pfizer should be investigated, but we lack serious people in charge of the country, especially those who aren't in big pharma's pockets.

rtschl

Post by rtschl »

Pfizer director caught on hidden camera physically assaults James O'keefe and Project Veritas staff when confronted with video and trying to question him.

Interesting tidbit - why did restaurant lock the doors and keep people in when they were trying to leave?

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/sta ... 6920633344
Ron
NRA Member

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

The allegations from the undercover footage have caught the attention of several lawmakers.
Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX), a member of the Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, is demanding answers from Pfizer regarding the allegations of the company engaging in “directed evolution” for vaccine development.

“If true, this is unbelievably unethical and concerning to imagine Pfizer would prioritize its profits over the safety of the American public by conducting such gain-of-function research and endangering the lives of the very people you propose to help,” Jackson wrote, demanding several answers from Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla by February 1, 2023.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) also sent a letter to Bourla asking questions in the same vein. “If the claims detailed in the video are true, Pfizer has put its desire for profit over the concern of national and global health and must hold itself accountable,” he wrote.

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), who has highlighted the stories of Americans alleging health problems after receiving a coronavirus vaccine, said of the Project Veritas sting: “It’s time for Congress to thoroughly investigate vaccine manufacturers and the entire COVID vaccine approval process.”
There is no doubt this story has been suppressed, but its hard to imagine it not reaching critical mass at some time near in the future.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Dr. Malone detailing the massive propaganda machine working hard to cover this up: Pfizer Responses to Veritas Expose
A Primer on Modern Crisis Management when you can control Google, Corporate Media, and have virtually unlimited Social Media assets
These guys are professional grade. To recap, they have shut Google searches down, memory holed/scrubbed the internet, deployed an army of bots, trolls and chaos agents to cause confusion and doubt on social media, and almost completely suppressed any coverage of the story by the many corporate media outlets that they have been pumping money into over the last three years.
Regarding Pfizer's official statement:
Just the letter title headline tells me Pfizer is in full legal defense mode. That is a good thing.

Doesn’t look like they denied anything

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Nice alternative when youtube censors your video:

:smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5:

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Grayling813 »

NEW: Pfizer Director Jordon Trishton Walker Shares Concern for COVID Vaccine Effect on Women’s Reproductive Health … ‘There is Something Irregular About the Menstrual Cycles’ … ‘Affecting Something Hormonal’
https://www.projectveritas.com/news/new ... d-vaccine/
“The [COVID] vaccine shouldn’t be interfering with that [menstrual cycles]. So, we don’t really know,” he said.

The Pfizer Director appears to be worried that over time, more information may become known about the COVID vaccine’s potential side effects.

“I hope we don’t find out that somehow this mRNA lingers in the body and like -- because it has to be affecting something hormonal to impact menstrual cycles,” he said.

“I hope we don’t discover something really bad down the line…If something were to happen downstream and it was, like, really bad? I mean, the scale of that scandal would be enormous.”

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Facebook, Instagram Threaten to Restrict or Ban Project Veritas
a journalist confronted a senior YouTube official about the removal of a video about Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccines.
These conspirators are running scared.

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

Youtube can't say a word to defend their indefensible action.

Return to “Off-Topic”