SCCY Rebate Customer Service after USPS lost it - Awesome

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

SCCY Rebate Customer Service after USPS lost it - Awesome

Post by puma guy »

Anyone who has sent a rebate request probably knows they look for any way to deny them. Maybe you were supposed to print all info in uppercase or some other insipid requirement that you failed to meet. I had a serious problem with getting rebate processed by SCCY Firearms. Not their fault, but rather the USPS. I tend to be long winded in my post, but try to keep it short. "Just the facts" as Joe Friday used to say. Bought a SCCY DVG1 that had a $50 rebate and sent the form and documents via certified mail to SCCY in December '22 (Jan 31 '23 deadline). Tracking information from USPS ended at the USPS distribution center near SCCY about a week and a half later, but received numerous emails from USPS it was delayed, but was still on it's way to be delivered. Never happened. In March I contacted SCCY via phone, explaining the situation to Ashley. She told me to send my scanned copies of the form and documents and she would see that it was processed. She kept me advised all through that process (They weren't using third party processing so it took a while) Got my check day before yesterday and I asked Ashley if I could use her name to shout out kudos to her here on the forum. In the times we live in when you can't even get a burger order filled correctly I was extremely impressed with Ashley's response and actions. During my initial phone call she didn't put me on hold to ask if she could help me, she just did it. Hats off to Ashley and SCCY. During the wait I also ordered two optic ready slides and a magazine and got delivery lightning fast on the two orders.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

JRG

Re: SCCY Rebate Customer Service after USPS lost it - Awesome

Post by JRG »

That's how it is supposed to be. Way to go SCCY!

Joe

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

A few companies still know how to do customer service. Kudos to SCCY.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

It's usually cheaper to keep a customer than it is to find a new one.

Had a customer call us recently to complain that we don't call them to remind them to reorder.
I love customers like that.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “Off-Topic”