"Unnatural evolutionary processes of SARS-CoV-2 variants and possibility of deliberate natural selection"

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

"Unnatural evolutionary processes of SARS-CoV-2 variants and possibility of deliberate natural selection"

Post by Paladin »

Recent Japanese study from Atsuki Tanaka and Takayuki Miyazawa, of Osaka Medical University and Kyoto University:

Raw data for "Unnatural evolutionary processes of SARS-CoV-2 variants and possibility of deliberate natural selection"
Over the past three years, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) has repeatedly caused pandemics, generating various mutated variants ranging from Alpha to Omicron. In this study, we aimed to clarify the evolutionary processes leading to the formation of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants, focusing on Omicron variants with many amino acid mutations in the spike protein among SARS-CoV-2 isolates. To determine the order of mutations leading to the formation of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants, we compared the sequences of 129 Omicron BA.1-related, 141 BA.1.1-related, and 122 BA.2-related isolates, and attempted to clarify the evolutionary processes of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variants, including the order of mutations leading to their formation and the occurrence of homologous recombination. As a result, we concluded that the formation of a part of Omicron isolates BA.1, BA.1.1, and BA.2 was not the product of genome evolution, as is commonly observed in nature, such as the accumulation of mutations and homologous recombinations. Furthermore, the study of 35 recombinant isolates of Omicron variants BA.1 and BA.2 confirmed that Omicron variants were already present in 2020. The analysis showed that Omicron variants were formed by an entirely new mechanism that cannot be explained by previous biology, and knowing how the SARS-CoV-2 variants were formed prompts a reconsideration of the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic
While these researchers are not jumping out and saying it directly, this research suggests that the original SARS-CoV-2 virus wasn't the only virus created in a laboratory. Omicron was as well.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Grayling813

Re: "Unnatural evolutionary processes of SARS-CoV-2 variants and possibility of deliberate natural selection"

Post by Grayling813 »

And most likely the new variant(s) that the usual suspects are trying to panic everyone about were lab created.

surprise_i'm_armed
Posts in topic: 1
Location: Shady Shores, Denton County. On the shores of Lake Lewisville. John Wayne filmed here.

Re: "Unnatural evolutionary processes of SARS-CoV-2 variants and possibility of deliberate natural selection"

Post by surprise_i'm_armed »

Have y'all noticed that the mainstream media is attempting to get the "covid scare" train out of the station?

After we all got screwed by the scamdemic in 2020-2021, I believe that the new round of covid propaganda will be met with "I will not comply",
either on T-shirts, or quietly.

Jill Biden, after getting all her shots + boosters, got Covid 19. If you take all those shots and still get it, why bother getting the shots?
......just sayin'.

SIA
N. Texas LTC's hold 3 breakfasts each month. All are 800 AM. OC is fine.
2nd Saturdays: Rudy's BBQ, N. Dallas Pkwy, N.bound, N. of Main St., Frisco.
3rd Saturdays: Golden Corral, 465 E. I-20, Collins St exit, Arlington.
4th Saturdays: Sunny St. Cafe, off I-20, Exit 415, Mikus Rd, Willow Park.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by puma guy »

In my opinion Covid was an orchestrated event. I won't go so far as to say in collusion with certain political entities, but I don't think it would be a stretch to consider the possibility. From what I'm seeing happening in our country I think there are factions that want complete control and will do just about anything to stay in power to succeed.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

mayor

Post by mayor »

puma guy wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:16 pm In my opinion Covid was an orchestrated event. I won't go so far as to say in collusion with certain political entities, but I don't think it would be a stretch to consider the possibility. From what I'm seeing happening in our country I think there are factions that want complete control and will do just about anything to stay in power to succeed.
I think it just "got away". If it was as deadly as first thought and it wasn't a respecter of persons, everybody could have been in trouble. The "hair on fire" response may have been in collusion with certain political entities.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

mayor wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:17 pm
I think it just "got away". If it was as deadly as first thought and it wasn't a respecter of persons, everybody could have been in trouble. The "hair on fire" response may have been in collusion with certain political entities.
I have a different view. The virus was never as deadly as has been claimed or manufactured. By manufactured, I mean that many of the deaths "from Covid" were actually deaths from other causes which were attributed and included in the statistics for Covid but not caused by it. I have first hand knowledge of several of those. In addition, one could attribute the ventilator treatment as medical incompetence but I don't. It was deliberate. They knew that it wasn't working and they kept doing it, rejecting several other treatment paths. Now couple in the deliberate nursing home infections which have been born out in fact and the total death counts look nothing like what we have been told.

I'd like to believe that the lab leak was the result of incompetence. There is ample reason from the history of that lab to draw that conclusion. But it is getting harder not to think that it was deliberate. The only thing that would help me accept it as an accident would be a "patient zero" trace that showed the pattern of how one or two infected lab workers made contact with enough people to promote it world wide. Remember that Italy was reported as one of the hardest hit areas and the Italia-Chinese relationship is not nearly as tight as China's intermingling with other countries.

In parallel thinking, I think that those behind the George Floyd riots had everything staged and were waiting for the right "trigger" to come along. Those riots were organized and paid for, not organic. So, I believe, the virus transmission was deliberate. I wold view it as next to impossible to get as many countries on the mask/lockdown bandwagon spontaneously as there were aggressive political leaders who managed to turn the situation into the tyrannical response that they did. It was far too organized and unified in approach to be organic.

Now, I'll just take my tin foil hat and sit in the corner.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

puma guy wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:16 pm In my opinion Covid was an orchestrated event. I won't go so far as to say in collusion with certain political entities, but I don't think it would be a stretch to consider the possibility. From what I'm seeing happening in our country I think there are factions that want complete control and will do just about anything to stay in power to succeed.
:iagree:

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

surprise_i'm_armed wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:05 pm Jill Biden, after getting all her shots + boosters, got Covid 19. If you take all those shots and still get it, why bother getting the shots?
......just sayin'.

SIA
The vaccine provides for the introduction of a never-before-seen virus into your immune system. The issue with the original round of COVID was that it could take 2 weeks for your body to recognize this "novel" invader as as a virus and begin to react to it... for many people it was too late.

Now... pretty much everyone has been either exposed or vaccinated... your body will recognize the virus and send antibodies to fight it right away, assuming you have a normal immune system.

I never believed the vaccines would give us immunity from infection. Just like you can still get the regular flu after getting vaccinated. It was the novel nature of the COVID virus that was the real danger and vaccination was a strong remedy against having the virus kill you.

chasfm11 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:09 am I have a different view. The virus was never as deadly as has been claimed or manufactured. By manufactured, I mean that many of the deaths "from Covid" were actually deaths from other causes which were attributed and included in the statistics for Covid but not caused by it. I have first hand knowledge of several of those. In addition, one could attribute the ventilator treatment as medical incompetence but I don't. It was deliberate. They knew that it wasn't working and they kept doing it, rejecting several other treatment paths. Now couple in the deliberate nursing home infections which have been born out in fact and the total death counts look nothing like what we have been told.

I'd like to believe that the lab leak was the result of incompetence. There is ample reason from the history of that lab to draw that conclusion. But it is getting harder not to think that it was deliberate. The only thing that would help me accept it as an accident would be a "patient zero" trace that showed the pattern of how one or two infected lab workers made contact with enough people to promote it world wide. Remember that Italy was reported as one of the hardest hit areas and the Italia-Chinese relationship is not nearly as tight as China's intermingling with other countries.

Now, I'll just take my tin foil hat and sit in the corner.
I recall talking with some Chinese colleagues in December 2019. They related the situation in Wuhan at that time, and it was already ugly. They sent me PPE and I was among the first wearing N95 masks (never believed the trash about fabric masks... you want a conspiracy? How about that the government put out a knowingly false recommendation to use fabric masks, in order to conserve N95's for medical use when the supply was short at the beginning of the pandemic.. in early 2020). Bodies stacked awaiting cremation. I recall very clearly the similar news from Italy and Brazil when the outbreak took hold there...

COVID killed a ton of people... You can choose whatever conspiracy theory you want to believe, there are plenty of them that have some grounding in facts, but, especially in 2020, it was COVID killing all those people... it was COVID in their lungs, not some bad medical practice.

And from the first moment I heard that the outbreak origin was traced Wuhan and there was a lab there handling similar viruses, I knew it was a leak, not natural evolution from bats of pangolins..
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

mayor

Post by mayor »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:09 am ...I knew it was a leak, not natural evolution from bats of pangolins..
Accidental or purposeful?

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

RoyGBiv wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:09 am
I recall talking with some Chinese colleagues in December 2019. They related the situation in Wuhan at that time, and it was already ugly. They sent me PPE and I was among the first wearing N95 masks (never believed the trash about fabric masks... you want a conspiracy? How about that the government put out a knowingly false recommendation to use fabric masks, in order to conserve N95's for medical use when the supply was short at the beginning of the pandemic.. in early 2020). Bodies stacked awaiting cremation. I recall very clearly the similar news from Italy and Brazil when the outbreak took hold there...

COVID killed a ton of people... You can choose whatever conspiracy theory you want to believe, there are plenty of them that have some grounding in facts, but, especially in 2020, it was COVID killing all those people... it was COVID in their lungs, not some bad medical practice.

And from the first moment I heard that the outbreak origin was traced Wuhan and there was a lab there handling similar viruses, I knew it was a leak, not natural evolution from bats of pangolins..
Here is a little more detail to my points

People died from Covid but it isn't possible, given the way that the information was collected to tell if they died from the virus itself or from the unchecked immuno response to the virus. There is some pretty convincing information that suggests that a focus on trying to control that immuo response would have saved at least some of them. It seemed clear early on that the ventilator was a death sentence. Very few cam back from it. So why, then, was that used to such a great extent. The cytokine storm has been caused by other medical conditions and doctors have been able to minimize it. There is no discussion anywhere of that being attempted for Covid related illness and yet it was a factor.

So I maintain that if you take the supposedly all Covid death total and start subtracting out situations where patients clearly died with Covid but the COD was actually something else, subtract out the deaths caused by politicians deliberately putting some of the most vulnerable people in direct contact with Covid contamination and compare the almost totally missing deaths from the normal fle in that same period, the "ton" of deaths suddenly isn't quite as heavy. I was involved with several people who got infected and were able to get alternative treatments - monoclonal antibodies for example which the government shut down and those people got through with just minor symptoms. The disease was and is still a problem. But it was NOT the pandemic that it was made out to be in order to invoke the draconian mandates.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
Paladin

Post by Paladin »

To me the most generous reading of this study is that after the vaccine failure was obvious to everyone they engineered and released the omicron variant (more contagious, but mild effects) in order to reduce the threat of COVID.

That said there should be much more investigation with the other variants of COVID. Were more variants created in a lab? Who would do such an awful thing?
"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation."
-Prince Philip

I wanted to believe the original release was accidental... but I feel there has been far too much coverup for it to have been an accident. The perpetrators are covering their tracks.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Paladin wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:22 pm
I wanted to believe the original release was accidental... but I feel there has been far too much coverup for it to have been an accident. The perpetrators are covering their tracks.
I believe they were covering for the gain of function research being paid for by the USG.
I believe the leak was an accident. YMMV.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “Off-Topic”