Letitia James got booed hard in NY

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Letitia James got booed hard in NY

Post by Paladin »

New York Fire Department (FDNY) booing New York Attorney General Letitia James during a Thursday ceremony:

FDNY Chief Vows To 'Hunt Down' Own Employees Who Booed AG Letitia James
"It was a political stunt for the city to have the AG there. When it backfired, they sent their fascist pit bulls after guys for exercising their First Amendment rights," one unidentified FDNY retiree told the NY Post, adding "Most were off-duty and not in FDNY uniform."

Famed constitutional and criminal law attorney Alan Dershowitz blasted the FDNY’s hunt down.

“Firefighters have an absolute constitutional right to boo the attorney general, and the government has no power to punish them for it,” Dershowitz told The Post. “So efforts to get the names of the booers is an effort by the government to chill free speech and is unconstitutional.”

The Uniformed Fire Officers Association sent out a message to its members on Saturday warning them of the directive and that the department is in “possession of video footage of the event.”

“As part of this discussion, questions may be asked to specific UFOA members over their actions or their recollections,” the message said. -NY Post
Lawsuit? I think the FDNY Chief should resign
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Letitia James got booed hard in NY

Post by puma guy »

Meanwhile the firefighter's union contributes most if not all to Democrats ie Letitia James. Only one side gets make their political voice heard. Big Brother speaking loudly!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

jmorris
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jmorris »

Jay E Morris,
Guardian Firearm Training, NRA Pistol, LTC < retired from all
NRA Lifetime, TSRA Lifetime
NRA Recruiter (link)

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paladin »

Pam Bondi, a former special advisor to ex-President Donald Trump, sent Kavanagh a letter Tuesday demanding she end the “political witch hunt.”

The Trump-aligned America First Policy Institute think tank, whose litigation center she now heads, is “prepared” to provide legal aid to FDNY staffers “adversely affected by your unlawful actions,” she warned.
see also
Attorney General Letitia James and FDNY Commissioner Laura Kavanagh
FDNY boss hunts down staffers who booed NY AG Letitia James, cheered for Trump at promotion ceremony

In his Tuesday email, Hodgens now claimed the booing was never the issue.
"rlol" "rlol"

Clearly in NY you need to lawyer up... and only then do the evil communists start to run and hid.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Off-Topic”