Two U.S. Airmen Reportedly Killed in Shooting in Germany

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
JJVP
Posts in topic: 2

Two U.S. Airmen Reportedly Killed in Shooting in Germany

Post by JJVP »

Disturbing :mad5

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/02 ... s-germany/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2nd Amendment. America's Original Homeland Security.
Alcohol, Tobacco , Firearms. Who's Bringing the Chips?
No Guns. No Freedom. Know Guns. Know Freedom.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Two U.S. Airmen Reportedly Killed in Shooting in Germany

Post by Oldgringo »

The POTUS is outraged by this cowardly, cold blooded muslim jihadist attack and murder of unarmed Americans. So am I.

KD5NRH

Post by KD5NRH »

I'm shocked that Germany's strict gun control laws weren't able to prevent this. Shocked, I tell you.

VMI77
Posts in topic: 3

Post by VMI77 »

Oldgringo wrote:The POTUS is outraged by this cowardly, cold blooded muslim jihadist attack and murder of unarmed Americans. So am I.
Sorry, I don't believe for a second that POTUS is outraged. I do believe is he smart enough to know what he is expected to say to maintain pretenses.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

VMI77 wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:The POTUS is outraged by this cowardly, cold blooded muslim jihadist attack and murder of unarmed Americans. So am I.
Sorry, I don't believe for a second that POTUS is outraged. I do believe is he smart enough to know what he is expected to say to maintain pretenses.
Well, he said he was outraged. If you can't believe your POTUS and your elected representatives, who can you believe? :headscratch

E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 1

Post by E.Marquez »

Oldgringo wrote:
VMI77 wrote:
Well, he said he was outraged. If you can't believe your POTUS and your elected representatives, who can you believe? :headscratch
At this point? Most of the people I work with and my Mom..,,oh,, and shes dead. But most assuredly not the two groups you listed. (and yes I know I work for one of those groups)
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

Oldgringo wrote:
VMI77 wrote:

I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic. If you're being serious I'm almost at a loss for words. I'm with bronco78. The last people I'd believe are the POTUS (and he's not mine) and "our" elected representatives. They lie about everything. The easiest place to see their lies is in regards to the Federal budget. The budget lies are obvious and irrefutable (e.g. --budget "cuts" are not cuts, they're reductions in the rate of growth....if you increase your budget less than you'd like do you call that a cut?) I qualify my remark when it comes to my "representative" because he happens to be Ron Paul, one of the few elected representatives I am inclined to believe and trust.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

VMI77 wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:
VMI77 wrote:

I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic. If you're being serious I'm almost at a loss for words. I'm with bronco78. The last people I'd believe are the POTUS (and he's not mine) and "our" elected representatives. They lie about everything. The easiest place to see their lies is in regards to the Federal budget. The budget lies are obvious and irrefutable (e.g. --budget "cuts" are not cuts, they're reductions in the rate of growth....if you increase your budget less than you'd like do you call that a cut?) I qualify my remark when it comes to my "representative" because he happens to be Ron Paul, one of the few elected representatives I am inclined to believe and trust.
Just kiddin'... :smilelol5:

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

Oldgringo wrote:
VMI77 wrote:
Oldgringo wrote:
VMI77 wrote:

Just kiddin'... :smilelol5:
Thought you probably were, but sometimes sarcasm and other humor is a little hard to be certain about in short written comments.

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

While I was kidding about the veracity of our elected representatives and the POTUS, I am outraged by another cold-blooded murder of unarmed Americans by a cowardly jihadist muslim fanatic.

Get a rope! No, get a great big bunch of 'em!

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

It is obvious that the answer is to ban high capacity magazines, and the guns that hold them, here in the U.S.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

philip964

Post by philip964 »

I guess people from Kosovo don't have long memories. Didn't the U. S. military under Clinton prevent Slobodan Milošević from killing all the Muslims in Kosovo.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

philip964 wrote:I guess people from Kosovo don't have long memories. Didn't the U. S. military under Clinton prevent Slobodan Milošević from killing all the Muslims in Kosovo.
[sarcasm] Yea... So? What has the US done for them today? [/sarcasm]

(Charles, you really need to get that sarcasm font fixed!)
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

I have no doubt you are PO'd. Him I totally disbelieve. :reddevil
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

Kythas

Post by Kythas »

Wonder why there's no mention in the press or from the White House that the gunman yelled "Allahu Akbar!" as he opened fire. Of course, that has nothing to do with the crime and is hardly worth mentioning. This obviously isn't another terrorist act.
“I’m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let’s start with typewriters.” - Frank Lloyd Wright

"Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms" - Aristotle

Return to “Off-Topic”