The Walking Dead!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 80

The Walking Dead!

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Does anyone else think the next guy they shoot needs to be Dale, the old liberal who only has a gun because he has no choice? That guy makes me crazy!

F4injected
Posts in topic: 2

Re: The Walking Dead!

Post by F4injected »

I'm guessing you're already watching the newest episode... but no I don't think Dale needs to be shot. He does cause tension by going around and telling people that Shane is insane and is dangerous, but he does have reason to believe that and I believe he's just trying to express his concerns to the group. It's better than standing by idly while things that you think are wrong goes on.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

F4injected wrote:I'm guessing you're already watching the newest episode... but no I don't think Dale needs to be shot. He does cause tension by going around and telling people that Shane is insane and is dangerous, but he does have reason to believe that and I believe he's just trying to express his concerns to the group. It's better than standing by idly while things that you think are wrong goes on.
Yeah... it is the newest episode. You may change your mind after seeing the new episode...LOL. That is all I can say without doing a spoiler. :mrgreen:

Carry-a-Kimber
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Carry-a-Kimber »

I'm at work so don't spoil tonight's episode for me.... with that said I think Shane NEEDS killin'.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

Carry-a-Kimber wrote:I'm at work so don't spoil tonight's episode for me.... with that said I think Shane NEEDS killin'.
ROTF!!! This episode rocked! I won't spoil it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

BTW... I like Shane! But then I always liked the "heel" in wrestling too! :biggrinjester:

F4injected

Post by F4injected »

03Lightningrocks wrote:
F4injected wrote:I'm guessing you're already watching the newest episode... but no I don't think Dale needs to be shot. He does cause tension by going around and telling people that Shane is insane and is dangerous, but he does have reason to believe that and I believe he's just trying to express his concerns to the group. It's better than standing by idly while things that you think are wrong goes on.
Yeah... it is the newest episode. You may change your mind after seeing the new episode...LOL. That is all I can say without doing a spoiler. :mrgreen:

Ah I see haha I'll come back when I've seen it then!

alexrex20

Post by alexrex20 »

i was very upset to see lori survive the car crash. between dale and shane, i think shane should go first, and i would really like to see daryl be the one to off him. :D

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I watched the episode. I wish I had something to say, but I don't. I would like to make some insightful comment about humanity, but I can't. I just know how I would handle things differently if I were in those situations. When survival is the goal, logic triumphs emotion.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

Thomas wrote:I watched the episode. I wish I had something to say, but I don't. I would like to make some insightful comment about humanity, but I can't. I just know how I would handle things differently if I were in those situations. When survival is the goal, logic triumphs emotion.
:iagree:

A-R
Posts in topic: 27

Post by A-R »

I am SO HOOKED on this show. I even stay up late to watch the silly "Talking Dead" after-show and "nerd out" with the other geeks :rock"

Igogzz

Post by Igogzz »

alexrex20 wrote:i was very upset to see lori survive the car crash. between dale and shane, i think shane should go first, and i would really like to see daryl be the one to off him. :D

Heck Yeah :smash: :fire
Ignorance of the subject perpetuates the myth

old farmer
Posts in topic: 11

Post by old farmer »

Thomas wrote:I watched the episode. I wish I had something to say, but I don't. I would like to make some insightful comment about humanity, but I can't. I just know how I would handle things differently if I were in those situations. When survival is the goal, logic triumphs emotion.
:tiphat:
:iagree: . But I can not talk about it with the wife. She is emotional based. Will they kill off all the adults? The future belongs to the children. :leaving
:tiphat:
God Bliss America.

Topic author
03Lightningrocks

One change I find funny. They have decided that stabbing the zombie in the head is smarter than shooting them. I figured that one out during the first episode and all the other zombies came running to gun fire like a fat-man to a dinner bell.

It seems smart on the surface, but wait a minute!!! Is this a hidden anti-gun agenda? :mrgreen: Just kidding.

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Actually, this show has made me some-what slightly interested in crossbows. IMO, they seem a lot cleaner and you don't have to be in arm's reach to use it.

Return to “Off-Topic”