Egyptian Terrorists Attack US on 9/11

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

mojo84
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Egyptian Terrorists Attack US on 9/11

Post by mojo84 »

We need to know WHY the president and secretary of state were willing to let our people die like they did. I have a strong gut feeling they wanted certain information to die with those that were sacrificed. What that information is is the key to understanding this tragic ordeal that the president said was "less than optimal".
Last edited by mojo84 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

VMI77
Posts in topic: 1

Post by VMI77 »

RoyGBiv wrote:The story keeps getting worse.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/10/26/ac ... epage=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... urces-say/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PJMedia wrote:The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.
Watch the video at the FoxNews link. It'll make your blood boil.
:mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5
I saw this article before the Fox article. Bracken is ex SF. He had the basic info about staging and support correct, according to the Fox article, and I have no reason to believe he doesn't have the part about Obama correct too. And if true, who does the story remind you of?

http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.c ... as-asleep/

Obama Was Asleep
Anyway, be that as it may, no General or Admiral will order the Marines ashore, or a Delta raid or even an F-18 or F-16 low-level supersonic flyby. They can not and will not cross a border without a clear-cut order from POTUS via the NCA. Not even Hillary can make that decision. Only Obama.

But no order came, as of midnight in DC. And then none would come. Because the POTUS retired for the night with a “do not disturb” sign on his door, punted, and went to bed, to be well rested for Las Vegas.

While his ambassador was off the U.S. radar, missing, at that moment possibly being dragged down a Benghazi street or even raped. But that is when Obama went to bed. Midnight in DC is 0600 in Beghazi.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 45

Post by RoyGBiv »

mojo84 wrote:We need to know WHY the president and secretary of state were willing to let our people die like they did. I have a strong gut feel they wanted certain information to die with those that were sacrificed. What that information is is this key to understanding this tragic ordeal that the president said was "less than optimal".
I'm leaning towards dishonor, political cover and incompetence.

The only way a conspiracy theory holds water is if everyone died. The administration had no way of knowing who would die and no way to expect all would die. It would be monumental stupidity (not inconceivable) to withhold military support hoping some embarrassing fact would be completely and irretrievably extinguished.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

i8godzilla

Post by i8godzilla »

I guess back in 2008 even Hillary knew how spineless the current resident of WH can be:

[youtube][/youtube]
No State shall convert a liberty into a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor. -- Murdock v. Pennsylvania
If the State converts a right into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right with impunity. -- Shuttleworth v. City of Birmingham

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

UNCONFIRMED REPORT
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/10 ... officials/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The latest rumor making the rounds is that Barack Obama replaced General Carter Ham at AFRICOM after the general made a move to help the US security officials at the Benghazi consulate and annex.
Other places reporting the story, but no confirmation from anywhere. Just rumor right now.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/rob ... -benghazi/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.stripes.com/news/obama-to-no ... m-1.193564" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave2
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Dave2 »

Sorry, I couldn't find a direct link to the video...

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 15

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Additional details: viewtopic.php?p=726512#p726512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

More evidence of Team O's incompetence.
Classified cable warned consulate couldn't withstand 'coordinated attack'

The U.S. Mission in Benghazi convened an “emergency meeting” less than a month before the assault that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, because Al Qaeda had training camps in Benghazi and the consulate could not defend against a “coordinated attack,” according to a classified cable reviewed by Fox News.

Summarizing an Aug. 15 emergency meeting convened by the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Aug. 16 cable marked “SECRET” said that the State Department’s senior security officer, also known as the RSO, did not believe the consulate could be protected.

“RSO (Regional Security Officer) expressed concerns with the ability to defend Post in the event of a coordinated attack due to limited manpower, security measures, weapons capabilities, host nation support, and the overall size of the compound,” the cable said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... ed-attack/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

So.. will we ever know the truth now?
And how about Fast & Furious?

:mad5

mojo84
Posts in topic: 7

Post by mojo84 »

Neither ever happened.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Jaguar

Post by Jaguar »

mojo84 wrote:Neither ever happened.
Wasn't that something I put down the memory hole... Ah well, never mind.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -- James Madison

mamabearCali
Posts in topic: 20

Post by mamabearCali »

Well now we will never know.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 8

Post by powerboatr »

SO today the white house pres secretary said Benghazi attacks were a LONG TIME AGO
and are basically not important by his tone

WOW
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

The dam is cracking. Hopefully the deluge will drown Clinton 2016.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05 ... zi-attack/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
On the night of Sept. 11, as the Obama administration scrambled to respond to the Benghazi terror attacks, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a key aide effectively tried to cut the department's own counterterrorism bureau out of the chain of reporting and decision-making, according to a "whistle-blower" witness from that bureau who will soon testify to the charge before Congress, Fox News has learned.

jmra

Post by jmra »

RoyGBiv wrote:The dam is cracking. Hopefully the deluge will drown Clinton 2016.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05 ... zi-attack/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
On the night of Sept. 11, as the Obama administration scrambled to respond to the Benghazi terror attacks, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a key aide effectively tried to cut the department's own counterterrorism bureau out of the chain of reporting and decision-making, according to a "whistle-blower" witness from that bureau who will soon testify to the charge before Congress, Fox News has learned.
I hope some hides get nailed to the wall.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “Off-Topic”