Egyptian Terrorists Attack US on 9/11

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 45

Re: Egyptian Terrorists Attack US on 9/11

Post by RoyGBiv »

The hole gets deeper, but where is the MSM?
An intelligence source on the ground in Libya told Fox News that no threat assessment was conducted before U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team began "taking up residence" at the Benghazi compound -- describing the security lapses as a "total failure."
<snip>
On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the worst, the intelligence source said the security lapses were a 10 -- a "total failure" because Benghazi was known to be a major area for extremist activity.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09 ... urce-says/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/house-co ... nied-libya" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
House committee: security requests denied in Libya
American diplomats in Libya made repeated requests for increased security for the consulate in Benghazi and were turned down by officials in Washington, leaders of a House committee said Tuesday.
http://www.jammiewf.com/2012/cnn-none-o ... bya-story/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CNN: None of Our Sources Corroborate Obama’s False Libya Story
“I argue the administration made some serious mistakes when they highlighted the video, escalated its credibility to the presidential level and then took it on TV in Pakistan with U.S. taxpayers dollars,” Rogers said, referring to an American government ad that aired in Pakistan condemning the video and the violence.

“I think those are all serious mistakes that we’re paying the price for,”
Video worth watching here:
[youtube][/youtube]

The Administration should never have tried to use CNN as their whipping-post for their handling of AMB Steve's journal.
It's as if CNN decided to take their blinders off this past week. Finally.
HUGE mistake if you're Obama.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 7

Post by mojo84 »

Maybe more people will sober up to what is going on. He is a liar and will do or say anything to get re-elected. Even tell government contractors to to break federal law and not notify workers of planned/pending layoffs until after the election.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Issa and Chaffetz Letter to HRC Today
Below is a list of attacks and events compiled by the Committee from the six months prior to the murder of Ambassador Stevens that we understand were a basis for repeated resource requests:
<See full document at link:> http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dange ... linton.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Even Jon Stewart can see the lies.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-o ... rror-story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mamabearCali
Posts in topic: 20

Post by mamabearCali »

If we re-elect this guy everybody get you a piece of land with a deep well on it cause we are going the way of Greece, and if we are not very lucky the way of the Roman Empire.
SAHM to four precious children. Wife to a loving husband.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Beiruty »

RoyGBiv wrote:Issa and Chaffetz Letter to HRC Today
Below is a list of attacks and events compiled by the Committee from the six months prior to the murder of Ambassador Stevens that we understand were a basis for repeated resource requests:
<See full document at link:> http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dange ... linton.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Even Jon Stewart can see the lies.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-o ... rror-story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Making fun and portraying the State Departments && Prez as idiots == Scored a slam dunk, home run. Defense team are :leaving :leaving tail between legs.

Anyone is listening?Voters? Wake up and smell the coffee.

Elected or not when spigot of the welfare is shut, Riots would happen no matter what. Dems have to shut the spigot or it would dry up anyway.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Even CBS "reporters" are calling the "O" administration on their ME appeasement policies and outright lies....

Warning: Some adult language at this link: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... r-cry.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
While discussing what she believes to be the knowingly understated claim of the Taliban presence in Afghanistan, she said it is absurd to compare Afghanistan to Vietnam. In the latter war, the Viet Cong constituted an insurgency willing to live and let live as long as the U.S. got out of their country.

Al Qaeda is not an insurgency, is driven by ideology and wants to kill us all, on our own soil if they must and even if we pull all our troops out of Afghanistan, Logan said.
and from Fox on this same subject
Speaking to a crowd of about 1,100 at last Tuesday's Better Government Association annual luncheon, Logan accused the administration of downplaying the number of Al Qaeda operatives in Afghanistan to support its rush to leave. She also claimed Washington acts as apologists for the Taliban by downplaying their links to Al Qaeda and the strength of their organization.

"I chose this subject because, one, I can't stand that there is a major lie being propagated," Logan said. That lie, she explained, is that the American military has weakened the Taliban.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... d-taliban/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

A good opinion piece by Arthur Herman.
Hopefully Romney takes full advantage of this blatant coverup and poor judgment by the O-administration during the debate tomorrow night.

We all heard Biden tell us last week that "we didn't know". Joe and Barack are prepared to throw Mrs Clinton under the bus. The only questions remaining are: 1. How quickly the bus will arrive and 2. What will the Clintons decide to do about the impending end to Mrs. Clintons political career that Joe and Barack seem to be arranging before her eyes.? I cannot for an instant imagine that the Clintons will stand idly by.
the professionals at State are starting to abandon the Hillary ship. Wood and Nordstrom have provided a version of events that explicitly contradicts the Hillary version of what happened. That wouldn’t happen unless they and others weren’t fed up with taking the fall for their boss, and being associated with a dangerous and epic lie.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/ ... king-ship/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the seat of this man's armchair......Our Marvelous president has just said on comedy central that the murder of a US ambassador is NOT OPTIMAL! :banghead: :mad5

Me having a soda tonight for dinner instead of water is "not optimal", falling down the stairs and having to continue caring for four children is "not optimal." A US ambassador being killed is an OUTRAGE. He has to go, a president should not go on comedy central and joke around about our ambassador being killed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Washington" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sorry if this link is long I still have not gotten the hang of posting links here.

"The women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them!" Eowyn in LOTR Two Towers

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Several pundits are saying that Obamas use of the phrase "not-optimal" was taken out of context. That those specific words were used by John Stewart in framing his question. I have plenty of reasons to not respect Obama. I'll wait for the full video before adding this one to the list... but.. I've marked this "likely" and in ink, not in pencil.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

News report based on interviews with the Libyan guards at Behghazi..

"there was no protest prior to the attack"

Video: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave2
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Dave2 »

Ok, so not only did we refuse to send help to American citizens being murdered, but now we're vowing to arrest & prosecute some guy for doing nothing illegal?

I was previously under the impression that I couldn't think much less of Obama, but it turns out that I was wrong. Have we reached a point where the current administration in objectively and bi-partisanly anti-american instead of being merely unintelligent and incompetent?
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 7

Post by mojo84 »

Dave2 wrote: anti-american
:iagree:
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mamabearCali

Post by mamabearCali »

Dave2 wrote:Ok, so not only did we refuse to send help to American citizens being murdered, but now we're vowing to arrest & prosecute some guy for doing nothing illegal?

I was previously under the impression that I couldn't think much less of Obama, but it turns out that I was wrong. Have we reached a point where the current administration in objectively and bi-partisanly anti-american instead of being merely unintelligent and incompetent?

It seems every other day I say the same thing......they couldn't be any worse.....then they prove me wrong, again.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

The story keeps getting worse.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/10/26/ac ... epage=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10 ... urces-say/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PJMedia wrote:The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.
Watch the video at the FoxNews link. It'll make your blood boil.
:mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5

Return to “Off-Topic”