How DHS administers "street justice" in California....

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

How DHS administers "street justice" in California....

Post by The Annoyed Man »

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/0 ... your-guns/
This is straight out of Gestapo 101. The culture starts at the top. Janet "The Toad" Napolitano servers at B. Hussein Obama's pleasure. Excrement runs downhill. At the rectal end of this travesty of justice, the full weight of an administration's crapulence bears down on the shoulders of a solitary citizen..........for the crime of having exercised his 1st Amendment rights.

It's not just that they serially mismanage everything, it is that they are malicious little fascists with evil intent.

By the way, the friend who directed me to this story is himself a LEO in the bay area. He is, like ANY right thinking person would be, seriously appalled. How can one NOT hate their government when THIS kind of crap is their "law enforcement product?"
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

GeekwithaGun

Re: How DHS administers "street justice" in California....

Post by GeekwithaGun »

that makes me sick to my stomach
NRA Life Member

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jmra »

Kalifornia
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Related topic. This has been growing for some time. While I don't want to just be basing LEOs, I've been concerned about what I call the "Sheep herder mentality," that seems to be infecting more and more PDs.

Over-use of SWAT teams

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Nothing to see here subjects. Move along. Obey. Submit.

You only have rights if we tell you you have rights.

We have the power.

You have nothing. Cower in fear.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

txjim42

Post by txjim42 »

This is quite disturbing and likely won't end well...

Sturmabteilung
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace.
Thomas Paine

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jmra »

anygunanywhere wrote:Nothing to see here subjects. Move along. Obey. Submit.

You only have rights if we tell you you have rights.

We have the power.

You have nothing. Cower in fear.

Anygunanywhere
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

OldCannon

Post by OldCannon »

The Annoyed Man wrote:http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/0 ... your-guns/
This is straight out of Gestapo 101. The culture starts at the top. Janet "The Toad" Napolitano servers at B. Hussein Obama's pleasure. Excrement runs downhill. At the rectal end of this travesty of justice, the full weight of an administration's crapulence bears down on the shoulders of a solitary citizen..........for the crime of having exercised his 1st Amendment rights.

It's not just that they serially mismanage everything, it is that they are malicious little fascists with evil intent.

By the way, the friend who directed me to this story is himself a LEO in the bay area. He is, like ANY right thinking person would be, seriously appalled. How can one NOT hate their government when THIS kind of crap is their "law enforcement product?"
It's annoying, but I'm dubious about some of the facts behind this case. If DHS is involved, it's likely import/export stuff, not firearms ownership stuff (which would be under ATF jurisdiction).

None of the behavior is justified though, and I would bet the NRA will become involved somehow. The biggest issue is that it shows, clearly again, how the fed govt (or any govt, actually) can destroy your life without so much as an "oops, I'm sorry."
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

OldCannon wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/0 ... your-guns/

It's annoying, but I'm dubious about some of the facts behind this case. If DHS is involved, it's likely import/export stuff, not firearms ownership stuff (which would be under ATF jurisdiction).

None of the behavior is justified though, and I would bet the NRA will become involved somehow. The biggest issue is that it shows, clearly again, how the fed govt (or any govt, actually) can destroy your life without so much as an "oops, I'm sorry."

:iagree:

sjfcontrol

Post by sjfcontrol »

I found the phrasing confusing. The implication is that this is what happened to the FFL mentioned, but its worded as this is how it COULD happen. So I don't know whether to believe it, or to think its fiction. :headscratch
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

RX8er

Post by RX8er »

The issue I have with this story: There is nothing to back up his blog post. I'm not saying that this didn't or does not happen but where is the evidence? Where's a copy of the unsealed sworn affidavit? What city or state? How about names of DHS agents? I am not sure that DHS has a Special Tactical Unit??? There is a lot of "color" but very little fact.

I've been burned before reading something online that I later find out is full of it or just someone's creative story.
Final Shot offers Firearms / FFL Transfers / CHL Instruction. Please like our Facebook Page.
If guns kill people, do pens misspell words?
I like options: Sig Sauer | DPMS | Springfield Armory | Glock | Beretta

texxas guy

Post by texxas guy »

RX8er wrote:The issue I have with this story: There is nothing to back up his blog post. I'm not saying that this didn't or does not happen but where is the evidence? Where's a copy of the unsealed sworn affidavit? What city or state? How about names of DHS agents? I am not sure that DHS has a Special Tactical Unit??? There is a lot of "color" but very little fact.

I've been burned before reading something online that I later find out is full of it or just someone's creative story.
+1....would like to see some further info.
02/28/09 : CHL Class
03/24/09 : Packet Mailed
03/30/09 : Packet Received
05/18/09 : Received PIN snail mail
08/19/09 : Application Completed - license issued or certificate active
08/22/09 : Plastic received
Tarrant County

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Half Truths and some hyperbole. DHS was involved due to a RCMP investigation into arms smuggling. Weapons were also seized in a Canadian storage facility. I'm hearing that most are surplus military weapons and there was a possibility of a large number of NFA types in the mix. Here's a local news story.
http://www.koat.com/news/new-mexico/alb ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The full auto/select fire stuff, if there is any, would have a tremendous monetary value. My guess though, is he was avoiding import tax and import stamps that seriously reduced the value of many guns. G.I. bring backs in good to excellent condition can have 3 - 4 times or more for hard to find pieces the value of "Germany" or "Imported By" stamped pieces, in other words ones a shooter you keep behind the seat of your truck, the other goes in the safe.

baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

Sounds like this story comes under the heading "choose your victims wisely". If the story is true, it's a banner story for gun rights advocates. If he really is guilty of smuggling weapons into the country, gun rights advocates will have egg all over the face.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Return to “Off-Topic”