Obama: If Michelle Lived in Rural IA, She’d Want a Gun, Too

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RPB
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Post by RPB »

April 3 2013
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/34 ... na-johnson" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

C-dub

Re: Obama: If Michelle Lived in Rural IA, She’d Want a Gun,

Post by C-dub »

He's such a dingleberry and she's clueless. What about if she were living in Chicago and didn't have the Secret Service protecting her for the rest of her life? We can't all afford our own bodyguards or be president and sign a law that says we get protection for life.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

philip964

Re: Obama: If Michelle Lived in Rural IA, She’d Want a Gun,

Post by philip964 »

It goes on to say, but if she lost her son to a random act of gun violence she would want guns restricted.

But they don't want to take guns from the people who commit random acts of violence, they want to take them from the honest woman who lives on the farm and me.

Return to “Off-Topic”