Dang ! A TURTLE ?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
chuck j
Posts in topic: 9

Dang ! A TURTLE ?

Post by chuck j »

You know many of us gripe about the condition of the nation ? This is a riddle .
The one that conservatives , old people , Christians , Libertarians , Tea party members ,patriotic Americans worry about the most is .............., .
Why does this person hold the position they do ? ............

. The clue .
If you were walking down a dirt road in Texas and saw a turtle on top of a handcut cedar fencepost what would be the first question that would jump into your mind ?

The first one that a answers the two questions I will send you send you a $20. 00 gift certificate to an eating place in your town . (we will have to get together as to whats avalible for places I can get the meal with a certificate )
First one only !
Do it . chuck j

nightmare
Deactivated until real name is provided
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Dang ! A TURTLE ?

Post by nightmare »

http://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=25698" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Equo ne credite, Teucri. Quidquid id est, timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

Topic author
chuck j

Post by chuck j »

Give the answers on your own !

Topic author
chuck j

Post by chuck j »

Really not a trick question , just common sense .

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Post by C-dub »

It was even my avatar a couple years back.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
chuck j

Post by chuck j »

You got half , whats the last answer !

louisf1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by louisf1 »

How did the turtle get up there. Someone put it up there just like someone put the people in their position.

Topic author
chuck j

Post by chuck j »

Nearly !!! Expound !!

louisf1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by louisf1 »

Not looking for a free lunch but I will give you my thoughts. There are places in this world that we can not possibly get to without the assistance or help from something or some one. Obviously a turtle can't climb a pole so someone either put it up there or it caught a nice tail wind that lifted it. Just the same for the politicians in office. We ask how they got there and the answer is usually pretty obvious. They were elected and put there by the people whether legally or illegally. May not have been you or I that voted for them but someone did. Possibly someone else looking to get assistance up on their own pole.

Topic author
chuck j

Post by chuck j »

Dang close !!!! Two definite answers only .

Tracker

Post by Tracker »

He didnt get up there himself because you just know he doesn't belong up there. He doesn't know what to do now that he's up there. So who was the crank that put him there anyway?

RJGold

Post by RJGold »

Be careful...

I learned a few months ago on this forum that there are people who just hate turtles...

They'll shoot them at the drop of the hat...

The questions I'd ask myself are "...I wonder if there are any of those turtle haters around...?" :fire

and

"...where's the nearest cover in case they are around...?" :biggrinjester: "rlol"
Lo que no puede cambiar, tu que debe aguantar.
Take Care.
RJ

Topic author
chuck j

Post by chuck j »

OK , been nearly 24 hr's , best I can tell no one got both answers totaly . I'll give C-Dub credit for one with his visual of Obama !
C-dub wrote:It was even my avatar a couple years back.
[ Image ]
I'll give Louis f1 credit on who put him there ! (would have preferred , the people , the majority , America , citizens of the United States , etc .)
WAY TO GO GUYS !
Only thing to do is split the $20.00 , if you will PM me what chain restaurants or eating places you would prefer (Mc Donalds , IHOP, etc) I'll ship you a $10.00 gift card

..................................................................MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU !!!

(that's crazy, aint it ?!) lol

C-dub
Posts in topic: 3

Post by C-dub »

Didn't realize this was a competition. I just thought it was a funny riddle and wanted to contribute to the jocularity.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
chuck j

Post by chuck j »

There is a $10.00 cash award heading your way just send an address !! LOL, thanks for posting .

Return to “Off-Topic”