California Dreamin'

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

sunny beach
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: California Dreamin'

Post by sunny beach »

Yes Virginia,there is a Santa Cruz.

rotor

Post by rotor »

We have them here in Texas too. I am surprised that the city council was courteous enough to give her that time. I have seen councils push legitimate speakers off the platform because they didn't agree with the topic. I guess California is just more mellow.

Purplehood
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Purplehood »

She is most likely a product of the California school-system as were the majority of the other people attending...that is just one of the reasons that I no longer hang my hat in California.
Life NRA
USMC 76-93
USAR 99-07 (Retired)
OEF 06-07

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I can't decide whether to laugh or cry. I thought it was funny at first, now I am depressed.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 3

Post by WildBill »

mojo84 wrote:I can't decide whether to laugh or cry. I thought it was funny at first, now I am depressed.
Smile, you're in Texas. :txflag:
NRA Endowment Member

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

WildBill wrote:
mojo84 wrote:I can't decide whether to laugh or cry. I thought it was funny at first, now I am depressed.
Smile, you're in Texas. :txflag:
Thank God.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

Please allow me to pile on. Based on my experience in dealing with some of the people in CA, OR and WA, there are at least 1M more just like her and many of them have voter registration cards. :cryin
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

sunny beach wrote:Yes Virginia,there is a Santa Cruz.
Just to illustrate how way out this area is, the local university, University of California Santa Cruz mascot is the banana slug. Go fighting banana slugs!

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

jimlongley

Post by jimlongley »

I had to quit watching at slavery.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

Return to “Off-Topic”