Page 3 of 4

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:06 pm
by philip964
jason812 wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:41 am
philip964 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:50 am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html

Barry Larry Terry possession of a live raccoon and no light on bicycle. More proof.

Made small police department famous overnight.
Was this dude acquitted of a hanging as he was being hung? Also, looks like the raccoon might not have wanted to be in his possession.

Read the article though. The mugshot was real, the name and arrest story were made up as a joke.
Yes a joke. His initials are BLT. But don’t sell him a gun.

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:06 pm
by BBYC
Daggum! He told me his name was Joe Raff when I sold him those bump sticks.

Image

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:33 pm
by C-dub
Looks like Beaker in meth.

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:49 am
by philip964
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/1 ... /23581957/

Threatened to shoot up polling place.

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:59 pm
by mojo84
What exactly does the eye test indicate?

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:02 pm
by philip964
mojo84 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:59 pm
What exactly does the eye test indicate?
Don’t sell them a gun.

Don’t lend them a gun.

Don’t teach them to shoot.

Don’t take them shooting.

Suggest professional treatment.

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:53 pm
by mojo84
philip964 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:02 pm
mojo84 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:59 pm
What exactly does the eye test indicate?
Don’t sell them a gun.

Don’t lend them a gun.

Don’t teach them to shoot.

Don’t take them shooting.

Suggest professional treatment.
Why? Isn't it their right to have a gun?

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:57 pm
by Jago668
mojo84 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:53 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:02 pm
mojo84 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:59 pm
What exactly does the eye test indicate?
Don’t sell them a gun.

Don’t lend them a gun.

Don’t teach them to shoot.

Don’t take them shooting.

Suggest professional treatment.
Why? Isn't it their right to have a gun?
It isn't their right to get any of that from me.

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:32 pm
by Syntyr
mojo84 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:53 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:02 pm
mojo84 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:59 pm
What exactly does the eye test indicate?
Don’t sell them a gun.

Don’t lend them a gun.

Don’t teach them to shoot.

Don’t take them shooting.

Suggest professional treatment.
Why? Isn't it their right to have a gun?
It may be their right but some people just shouldn't have a gun. One of my nephews is such a person. I wont take him shooting because I cant trust him to not take a momentary lapse of attention and walk down the firing line to retrieve a target. The boy just doesnt pay attention from one minute to the next. Has the attention span of a gold fish.

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:44 pm
by jason812
mojo84 wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:59 pm
What exactly does the eye test indicate?
Crazy in the eyes, crazy in the head.

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:56 pm
by philip964

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:10 am
by philip964
http://sharesplosion.com/principal-bann ... TZYfojZUiI

I suspect more trouble for this woman in the future. I suspect that you should also not be deceived by the pretty face and should not date or marry this woman.

I guess this would be a Merry Christmas from this thread.

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:19 am
by montgomery
philip964 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:54 pm
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/0 ... 3Afacebook

This is a women who randomly killed a mother of five in a supermarket with a knife. She would not have passed an eye test if it was required to buy a gun.
What is the point to the post? Four children are without a mother due to a stabbing. What does an eye test for a firearm purchase have to do with self-defense against violent criminal actors?

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:07 pm
by Ameer
Arthur rights English goodly.

Re: More proof that the eye test works flawlessly

Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:44 pm
by anygunanywhere
montgomery wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:19 am
philip964 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:54 pm
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/0 ... 3Afacebook

This is a women who randomly killed a mother of five in a supermarket with a knife. She would not have passed an eye test if it was required to buy a gun.
What is the point to the post? Four children are without a mother due to a stabbing. What does an eye test for a firearm purchase have to do with self-defense against violent criminal actors?
The eye test is not one in the ophthalmologist office. It is the bug eye test illustrated in the mug shot. Crazy eyes.