Grapevine mills mall gun friendly 1/1/16?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Grapevine mills mall gun friendly 1/1/16?

Post by oljames3 »

chasfm11 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:35 am One of the only draws for me to go to GVM was when our granddaughter was smaller and wanted to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. It was buried inside so I was controlled by the signs on the building. She is older now and the Rainforest (if it is even still there) is no longer of interest to her. She had a favorite clothing store but I rarely got clothes shopping duty for her.

They have nothing that draws me there now.
Is this the Rainforest Café you are looking for? :biggrinjester:
https://www.rainforestcafe.com/locations.asp?st=tx

Rainforest Cafe - Grapevine (Grapevine Mills)
3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway
Grapevine, TX 76051
(972) 539-5001
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Grapevine mills mall gun friendly 1/1/16?

Post by RoyGBiv »

chasfm11 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:35 am One of the only draws for me to go to GVM was when our granddaughter was smaller and wanted to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. It was buried inside so I was controlled by the signs on the building. She is older now and the Rainforest (if it is even still there) is no longer of interest to her. She had a favorite clothing store but I rarely got clothes shopping duty for her.

They have nothing that draws me there now.
Rainforest is still there.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Return to “Off-Topic”