Obama Commutes Terms for More Prisoners in 1 Day than any POTUS in 100 Years

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Skiprr
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Obama Commutes Terms for More Prisoners in 1 Day than any POTUS in 100 Years

Post by Skiprr »

And...here we go again.

http://abc13.com/politics/pres-obama-cu ... s/1491356/

"President Obama Cuts Short the Sentences of 111 Federal Inmates."
White House Counsel Neil Eggleston says the commutations underscore the president's commitment to using his clemency authority to give deserving individuals a second chance.

He says that Obama has granted a total of 673 commutations, more than the previous 10 presidents combined. More than a third of the recipients were serving life sentences.
Emphasis mine. As if emphasis was needed...
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Obama Commutes Terms for More Prisoners in 1 Day than any POTUS in 100 Years

Post by TexasTornado »

Skiprr wrote:And...here we go again.

http://abc13.com/politics/pres-obama-cu ... s/1491356/

"President Obama Cuts Short the Sentences of 111 Federal Inmates."
White House Counsel Neil Eggleston says the commutations underscore the president's commitment to using his clemency authority to give deserving individuals a second chance.

He says that Obama has granted a total of 673 commutations, more than the previous 10 presidents combined. More than a third of the recipients were serving life sentences.
Emphasis mine. As if emphasis was needed...
673 inmates and 10000 refugees....cant forget them.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TexasTornado »

sbrawley wrote:Come on now. He's just releasing his security detail and go to guys for when he leaves the office. Can't trust the SS, ya know. :biggrinjester:

Ooh I wonder if anyone has checked Bill Clinton's pardon records to determine their locations when the witnesses against Hillary have been found dead. Food for thought...
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

Return to “Off-Topic”