Trump vs. Clinton Round 1

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

How much of the debate did you watch tonight?

Less than 25%.
34%
25-50%
8%
50-75%
5%
The whole enchilada!
54%

Total votes: 104

FastCarry
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Trump vs. Clinton Round 1

Post by FastCarry »

I dont have enough liquor for this, my local costco was out of the Jack barrels.

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Skiprr »

Somebody else go to https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ and tell me what you see?

Has Trump's official site been hacked for the debate?

Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

And Lester Holt has no control over this thing, and is blatantly displaying his and NBC's bias by directly attacking Trump. Hitting him right now about his tax returns. Holt is letting Clinton run and trying to pin down Trump. :mad5
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?

FastCarry
Posts in topic: 2

Post by FastCarry »

Skiprr wrote:Somebody else go to https://www.donaldjtrump.com/ and tell me what you see?

Has Trump's official site been hacked for the debate?

Works for me.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Pawpaw »

FastCarry wrote:Works for me.
Me too.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

FastCarry wrote:Works for me.
Yep. It's back. Maybe it was just temporary server overload. I got one screen indicating it was performing a browser check before I could get back on after a few refreshes.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

People clicking through from the debate have probably generated too many hits and crashed the database server.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Okay. I'm getting really ticked off at Lester Holt. NBC Nightly News has been overtly biased for the past several months, and while I like Holt's demeanor and delivery, I'm now done with NBC Nightly News. They've lost a viewer. What the heck ever happened to at least marginal objectivity in journalism?

mojo84
Posts in topic: 7

Post by mojo84 »

They are both wearing me out.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

The Annoyed Man wrote:People clicking through from the debate have probably generated too many hits and crashed the database server.
And I refuse to visit Hillary Clinton's website to see how it's performing...other than timed, automatic deletion of emails, no doubt.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

mojo84 wrote:They are both wearing me out.
I've had no alcohol in the house since July, but after this I may need a pint of Guinness tomorrow.

Or maybe I need to run to the store now. I'm unlikely to be able to get to sleep.

BulldogBorders

Post by BulldogBorders »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:I can't watch Hillary any longer. I'm recording it, but I can't watch that professional liar one more minute.

Chas.
:iagree: :banghead:
NRA Benefactor Life Member - Join the NRA
http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp ... d=XR019416

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Well I marked 100% but not sure I can stand listening to the crook.
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

mojo84
Posts in topic: 7

Post by mojo84 »

Why does he not bring up Benghazi?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Skiprr wrote:
mojo84 wrote:They are both wearing me out.
I've had no alcohol in the house since July, but after this I may need a pint of Guinness tomorrow.

Or maybe I need to run to the store now. I'm unlikely to be able to get to sleep.
I'm going to do a shot of single malt before bed, just to rebuild the myelin sheathes on my nerves. So far, it's been an hour and a half of fingernails on the blackboard.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Off-Topic”