Poll: Are you a “Hardcore Super Owner”?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Are you a “Hardcore Super Owner”?

Yes
58%
No
42%

Total votes: 73

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 8

Re: Poll: Are you a “Hardcore Super Owner”?

Post by TexasTornado »

allisji wrote:
TexasTornado wrote:Hmm can I count my SIGs as 2 glocks? If not I may have to start collecting cheaper weapons if I'm ever going to get to 17. :cryin
The P226 can count as two. The P238 still barely counts as one (but I must admit the zombie details on it are awesome). :biggrinjester:
Fair enough lol

PS it's a little scary you know my babies that well.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

Topic author
Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Pawpaw »

TexasTornado wrote:
allisji wrote:
TexasTornado wrote:Hmm can I count my SIGs as 2 glocks? If not I may have to start collecting cheaper weapons if I'm ever going to get to 17. :cryin
The P226 can count as two. The P238 still barely counts as one (but I must admit the zombie details on it are awesome). :biggrinjester:
Fair enough lol

We're gun people and most of us can count to two. :lol:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

TexasTornado

Post by TexasTornado »

Pawpaw wrote:
TexasTornado wrote:
allisji wrote:
Fair enough lol

We're gun people and most of us can count to two. :lol:
Aye but to keep models and editions straight between peeps is still impressive.
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

allisji
Posts in topic: 4

Post by allisji »

TexasTornado wrote:
allisji wrote:
Fair enough lol

Well, you talk about them so much... :oops:

Plus I have a Sig of my own which I love dearly. I don't remember everyone's guns, so if you had 17 then I'd likely only remember two.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

TexasTornado

Post by TexasTornado »

allisji wrote:
TexasTornado wrote:
allisji wrote:
Fair enough lol

Well, you talk about them so much... :oops:

Plus I have a Sig of my own which I love dearly. I don't remember everyone's guns, so if you had 17 then I'd likely only remember two.
:tiphat: what's not to love?

NRA Lifetime Member

XinTX
Posts in topic: 1

Post by XinTX »

Do I count those underwater after that unfortunate boating accident?
“Public safety is always the first cry of the tyrant.” - Lord Gladstone

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

XinTX wrote:Do I count those underwater after that unfortunate boating accident?
No, no. Those are lost forever and don't count.

And that's the exact reason that, for several years, we seem to have had four or five NICS firearm background checks for every single gun the media reports being in private hands. All those others have been lost at sea, fallen into active volcanoes, accidentally crushed by steamrollers, and other terrible, terrible misfortunes. Such a shame.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Pawpaw »

XinTX wrote:Do I count those underwater after that unfortunate boating accident?
Why not... I did!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

I don't own any guns that I want the government to know about. I just sold them all in my estate sale.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bblhd672 »

Skiprr wrote:
No, no. Those are lost forever and don't count.

And that's the exact reason that, for several years, we seem to have had four or five NICS firearm background checks for every single gun the media reports being in private hands. All those others have been lost at sea, fallen into active volcanoes, accidentally crushed by steamrollers, and other terrible, terrible misfortunes. Such a shame.
And don't forget those good citizen events where you turned in your firearms at a collection site with no paperwork.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

HKMike

Post by HKMike »

I'm not at 17 yet, but I currently own n+1. (n being the number of guns my wife thinks I own) + (the HK VP9 coming from Bud's Gun Shop this week) I prefer to state the current count as "n" just in case my loving wife should read this post.

Cheers!

troglodyte

Post by troglodyte »

I was until my youngest son moved out. I'm trying to get back into the club as fast as I can.

SHogun62
Posts in topic: 3

Post by SHogun62 »

Deplorable, Incorrigible.....There's a new Gatorade commercial in there somewhere.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Flightmare »

SHogun62 wrote:Deplorable, Incorrigible.....There's a new Gatorade commercial in there somewhere.
Frankly, I'm surprised the Trump campaign hasn't created a TV commercial with a series of people proudly saying "I'm deplorable".
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Beiruty »

SHogun62 wrote:Deplorable, Incorrigible.....There's a new Gatorade commercial in there somewhere.
Incorrigible? Who borrowed that verb from French?
What is wrong with uncorrectable ?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Return to “Off-Topic”