Russia Russia Russia Russia Putin Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Hacking Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Trump

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 4

Russia Russia Russia Russia Putin Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Hacking Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Trump

Post by philip964 »

I woke up to the Today show this morning on NBC. My head was foggy, but it seemed they just went on and on about Russia.

With Hillary AWOL there is not much to talk about positive about her, so they sort of have to make up stuff to say negative about Trump as the woman thing has sort of worn itself out.

Today it was Russia Russia Russia. And how Russia is hacking the election.

They just kept repeating Russia is hacking the election, hacking the DNC, disrupting the election, they did the same thing before they invaded the Ukraine. Evil Putin being advised by evil generals skilled at hacking. Biden says we will retaliate.

But Trump is a traitor and says he will meet with Russia even before he takes office.

I just got back from Russia. Nice place, nice people. They certainly don't hate Americans. Apparently only one percent have a favorable view of Obama.

So is the main stream news media just trying to create an enemy out of Russia? So when Obama or Hillary goes to war against them, we support it?

Or once Hillary is elected, NBC will go back real factual news?

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Russia Russia Russia Russia Putin Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Hacking Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Trum

Post by C-dub »

I haven't seen or heard of her campaign deny or refute anything that has been leaked as a result of the hack. The only thing I have heard from them is their whining and trying to blame it on Russia and linking Trump to it and them.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

NotRPB

Re: Russia Russia Russia Russia Putin Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Hacking Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Trum

Post by NotRPB »

NSA Employee Hacked Clinton/DNC Private Server NOT Russia

US government whistleblower William Binney threw his hat into the DNC hack ring by stating that the Democratic National Committee’s server was not hacked by Russia but by a disgruntled U.S. intelligence worker.

The motivation of the hacker…concern over Hillary Clinton’s disregard of national security secrets when she used a personal email and consistently lied about it.

https://therealstrategy.com/nsa-employe ... 9c.twitter
BREAKING: NEW #Wikileaks Dump Reveals SOURCE Of Leaked Documents, It’s NOT #Russia!

it wasn’t anybody even remotely Russian. In fact, it appears to have been an insider who’s worked with Bill Clinton since he was president.

The email, from Chelsea Clinton and to several Hillary staffers back in 2011, details several things she’s become suspicious of, one of which is the activities of Justin Cooper, one of Bill’s senior advisors. Chelsea worried that he was looking through people’s cell phones and suspected him of planting spyware on computers within the Clinton Foundation.

http://politicalcult.com/wikileaks-dump-reveals-source/
Last edited by NotRPB on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

NotRPB wrote:
NSA Employee Hacked Clinton/DNC Private Server NOT Russia

US government whistleblower William Binney threw his hat into the DNC hack ring by stating that the Democratic National Committee’s server was not hacked by Russia but by a disgruntled U.S. intelligence worker.

The motivation of the hacker…concern over Hillary Clinton’s disregard of national security secrets when she used a personal email and consistently lied about it.

https://therealstrategy.com/nsa-employe ... 9c.twitter
BREAKING: NEW #Wikileaks Dump Reveals SOURCE Of Leaked Documents, It’s NOT #Russia! http://politicalcult.com/wikileaks-dump-reveals-source/
:smilelol5: I really hope that's true
I am not a lawyer, nor have I played one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, nor should anything I say be taken as legal advice. If it is important that any information be accurate, do not use me as the only source.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

But Matt Lauer and Anderson Cooper said it was Russia. No way that this leaked material who's authenticity has not been challenged in any way at all could be accurate.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

TexasJohnBoy wrote:But Matt Lauer and Anderson Cooper said it was Russia. No way that this leaked material who's authenticity has not been challenged in any way at all could be accurate.
Those two could say the sun is rising in the east tomorrow morning and I wouldn't believe them. Liars, liars, liars.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

rotor

Post by rotor »

I bet John Podesta had a password like "Podesta" or something similar that a high school dropout could have hacked. These people are so stupid with their passwords that they should not be in control of anything let alone our top secrets. They can blame the Russian government as much as they like but there are just as many scammers in Nigeria that could probably do the same thing. These leaks most likely came from not very sophisticated hackers.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

Here'a the deal, they don't have Bush to blame so now they are going to blame the Russians.

By the way, I would not be surprised one bit of Russia wasn't trying to influence our election one way or the other. I seem to remember revelations that the US and Obama tried to get Netanyahu defeated in his election. What's the difference?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

DocV

Post by DocV »

TexasJohnBoy wrote:But Matt Lauer and Anderson Cooper said it was Russia. No way that this leaked material who's authenticity has not been challenged in any way at all could be accurate.
And Coumo tells us it is illegal for us to read the leaked documents ... but the press can ... :roll:

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

How did you get so many letters in a thread title? I count 118 including spaces!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

rotor

Post by rotor »

DocV wrote:
And Coumo tells us it is illegal for us to read the leaked documents ... but the press can ... :roll:
And it was illegal for the NY Times to publish Trump's tax return but nothing is done.

Saffron

Post by Saffron »

DocV wrote:And Coumo tells us it is illegal for us to read the leaked documents ... but the press can ... :roll:
Chris Commie was refuted nicely by Eugene Volokh.

Food for thought. A cornerstone of the former USSR was that some men are more equal than others. A cornerstone of the former USA was that all men are created equal and endowed by God with the same rights.
I do know my Bible, sir.

bnc

Post by bnc »

If anything, Russia would prefer her to Trump. They have her emails, so they know how she operates and have the dirt to blackmail her. Easy to predict and easy to control is exactly what I would want in an adversary.

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Saffron wrote:
DocV wrote:And Coumo tells us it is illegal for us to read the leaked documents ... but the press can ... :roll:
Chris Commie was refuted nicely by Eugene Volokh.

Food for thought. A cornerstone of the former USSR was that some men are more equal than others. A cornerstone of the former USA was that all men are created equal and endowed by God with the same rights.
And now the cornerstone of the USA is that some people are more equal than others, some are above the law.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Scott Farkus

Post by Scott Farkus »

We are in a very dark place as a country right now. We are nearing the end of this great American experiment. The corruption and hypocrisy is so blatant, it's there for all to see and the only people who care are labeled as "deplorables" by our likely next president. Very depressing.

Return to “Off-Topic”