Chelsea Manning has attempted suicide twice now.

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Chelsea Manning has attempted suicide twice now.

Post by flechero »

crazy2medic wrote:Any reply from me would either reflect my conservative values or my heartless attitude!
QFT!

OneGun
Posts in topic: 4

Post by OneGun »

philip964 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailyn ... -1.3755057

Chelsea Manning (aka Bradley Manning) whose sentence was commuted by former President Obama (so nice to write that) has applied to run for The United States Senate in Maryland.

All kinds of things come to my mind but my last thread on this got locked and I promised I would be better.

Maryland.
I did not know that convicted traitors or felons could hold public office. Osama Obama's world.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Of all the things in the world to be considered - this person isn't...

bigtek
Banned

Post by bigtek »

Cardin has a "F" rating from the National Rifle Association. Could Manning be any worse?
Deck the halls with nitroglycerin
Fa la la la la la la la la!
Strike a match and see who's missin'
Fa la la la la la la la la!

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 2

Post by The Annoyed Man »

ELB wrote:Unsurprising.

Bradley's -- I am not going to enable his mental illness by playing along -- attempts at suicide and "transgendering" are symptoms of a basic mental illness. John Hopkins medicos figured this out a long time ago. JH was one of the first to offer transgender surgery, because it was seen as a treatment for the patient's mental issues, which were claimed to be the result of "living in the wrong body." Then a new director asked asked a very basic question: What evidence is there that the patients' mental problems improved after surgery? Nobody had actually studied this, so off they went, to compare mental evaluations done before surgery with ones done after. Guess what? It didn't help. The "transgender problem" wasn't the cause of mental issues, it was just a symptom of them. So JH stopped doing the surgeries, since it wasn't treating anything.
Bingo. Gender related congenital accidents such as hermaphrotism ARE a biological phenomenon with attendant emotional fallout, but they do fall within the range of “normal” because they occur in nature. But gender dysphoria in a biologically normal male or female is a mental illness, and it ought to be treated as a mental illness.......not encouraged on the taxpayer dollar, just so that there will be a 10x more likely chance that the individual will destroy themselves.

Whether or not Bradley Manning ought to have been imprisoned for what he did is a separate issue from his gender dysphoria. But either way, the taxpayers should not be required to pay for it. A prisoner is more or less entitled to basic healthcare, and surgical intervention where necessary - such as post-shanking. But the corrections systems are not the only place this has been abused. The military ought not pay for sex reassignment surgery and the long term hormonal support either. If a person cannot perform their duties for reasons OTHER than a combat or training acquired physical injury or psychiatric collapse, then they are not fit for duty, and they should be let go from the military. The military’s medical care system does not exist to be an engine of social change; it exists to support warriors in their capacities as warriors, and to return them to duty as quickly as is ethically, medically, and logistically possible.

Period. Jerks like Bradly Manning, who try and weasel their way into getting the taxpayers to pay for their perversions, are despicable people - independently of whatever crime they may have committed.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Forum rules on decorum prevent me from making the statement I would like to make, Likely my grandmother would not have approved, my mother would have said, Yes sounds about right.
I can assure all, the thought is not referencing Transgender, ect, but this despicable person itself.

And now, this mentally ill person, a convicted felon, dishonorably discharged, reduced in rank to private is attempting a run for the U.S. Senate in Maryland. 44 your "legacy" continues to astound us as a disaster it was... A pardon clears the way ..Making this a clear example of "Just because you can, does not mean you should"
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 10

Post by philip964 »

https://www.westernjournal.com/first-ch ... mpaign=ttp

First Chelsea Manning campaign ad released.

I'm sure I have mentioned it before. I'm kinda glad I'm old, and really glad I live in Texas.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

bblhd672 wrote:
philip964 wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailyn ... -1.3755057

Chelsea Manning (aka Bradley Manning) whose sentence was commuted by former President Obama (so nice to write that) has applied to run for The United States Senate in Maryland.

All kinds of things come to my mind but my last thread on this got locked and I promised I would be better.

Maryland.
He will fit in quite well with the other deviant Democrats in Washington.
How soon until one of them harasses him? Anyone taking bets? LOL
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

anygunanywhere wrote:Why are we discussing this?
Reckon this was an interest check on recruiting volunteers to help this sack of monkey dung reach a successful outcome.

:tiphat:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05 ... -building/

Sends out Twitter suicide note and picture of (pronoun of choice) on ledge.

Appears still a senatorial Democratic candidate.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Personally I like David Lee Roth's song "JUMP"
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

OneGun

Post by OneGun »

Manning is not electable. I believe that Mannng's run for Senate is serving a purpose other than an actual run for the US Senate. Manning is in this for the reality celebrity status. No candidate would admit to attempting suicide then ask voters to trust them in Washington DC. Manning is an outsider, convicted felon and controversial person such that people seriously enough to elect.
Annoy a Liberal, GET A JOB!

Allons

Post by Allons »

crazy2medic wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 8:30 am Personally I like David Lee Roth's song "JUMP"
:lol::
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

anygunanywhere wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:40 pm Why are we discussing this?
:headscratch

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Chelsea Manning has not given a position on gun control, but believes in open borders.

Unsure on favorite hamburger.

Return to “Off-Topic”