Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Post by Skiprr »

A topic where we can monitor the trustworthiness and honesty of scores of public figures who said they would leave the United States if Donald Trump became president. Bryan Cranston (and umpteen others) said he was going to Canada. Amy Schumer (thank goodness, and please take your cousin Chuck with you) said she was going to Spain. Cher, ahem, said she was going to Jupiter. Katy Perry was one of the most active Clinton activists. And, after the Trump win, Lady Gaga was photographed in tears...in her chauffeured Rolls Royce, poor darling.

Whole lotta "famous" people just learned their political opinions don't matter one grain of sand on a beach much bigger than the one on which they naively believed themselves to be.

Let's see how many of them mean what they say. Let's track the ones who relocate outside of the United States...or make hypocrites of themselves and stay to keep making the money this country affords them.

Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Post by carlson1 »

They can't leave fast enough. I hope they leave none behind including Kayne West and the Kardashians. He said he was still leaving sonlet them freely go as well as help Obama and his bride pack.

Seriously those who leave because of this should not be allowed back.
IMG_5982.JPG
Attachments
IMG_5974.JPG

Topic author
Skiprr

Re: Exfil Info: Status of Celebrities, Politicians, & Others Who Said They Would Leave the US

Post by Skiprr »

According to Townhall.com :

Amy Schumer (Yes, please leave! Leave now! And please take your now-politically bereft cousin Chuck with you! Get Chuck Schumer out of these United States and you might, conditionally, get a one-time pass to get back in.)

Jon Stewart (Is this guy still around? Geez. "I would consider getting in a rocket and going to another planet, because clearly this planet's gone bonkers," he told reporters. And please take Seth Meyers with you to whatever planet you choose.)

Chelsea Handler (Does anybody actually watch Chelsea Handler? "I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all of these people that threaten to leave the country and then don't, I will leave the country." We will monitor your exfil, Chelsea.)

Neve Campbell (Born in Canada, a mediocre actor...who cares?)

Barry Diller (Who? Founder of IAC Interactive. What? "If Donald Trump doesn't fall, I'll either move out of the country or join the resistance," he told Bloomberg." Bring it, Barry. I have way more guns than you, and I've been training to use them since you were in kindergarten.)

Lena Dunham (How did she ever talk HBO into a series about...nothing. Didn't Seinfeld already do that? Mark as insignificant.)

Keegan-Michael Key (Who? One of the guys on Key & Peele. You'll have to do your own TV Guide search. Again, who cares about his opinion?)

Chloë Sevigny (Who? I have no idea. But evidently she will move to Nova Scotia if Trump is elected.)

Ruth Bader Ginsburg (Withering Supreme Court Justice. If she's still alive as I write: "I can't imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president... Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand." Please! Please resign your post. It will makes things easier.

Miley Cyrus ("My heart is broken into a 100.000 pieces...I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!" Please, Miley, do move; leave these United States and let Russia enjoy your twerking.)

Whoopi Goldberg ("I don't want it to be America. Maybe it's time for me to move, you know." Maybe it is. Your caustic, leftist commentary clearly tells us you are not a fan of the Constitution. Find another country.

Raven-Symoné ("My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I'm going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket." Please do it. Who are you, anyway?

Barbra Streisand ("He has no facts. I don't know, I can't believe it. I'm either coming to your country [Australia], if you'll let me in, or Canada." You've been relevant since.....

George Lopez ("If he wins, he won't have to worry about immigration, we'll all go back.")

No,George. Not all. Just the ones who are here illegally.

I can pull out an unabridged Webster's if you like. Or even better, a 17-volume hard-bound set of the Oxford English Dictionary.

I can look up "illegal" for you, George.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

I thought about moving if Clinton won, tried to find a country that I could bring my guns into. My requirements were pretty simple.
A place I could afford. with cost of living at least as close as it is here.
A place where I had freedom of speech.
A place I could keep my guns and take them with me on the streets.
A place where the English language was commonly spoke

I couldn't find such a place. Thanks to God that Trump won though.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Morbidrealities

Post by Morbidrealities »

Miley already backed out of her promise. Count one for the liars list.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Jusme »

Great List Skippr!

It will be interesting to keep track of these folks. I wouldn't put any stock in what they say, though. But this country will be a much better place without them, like you I don't see a huge amount of anything significant that they have provided so far.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

Same promises, same results. Yawn......

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2000 ... ties-stars
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Those who plan to leave the U. S. and migrate to another country may find out what "legal immigration" actually means.
Passing a background check, passing drug tests, providing official paperwork (no fakes), pay fees and pass interviews, ... last but not least adapting to another culture may be hard for somebody who isn't able to accept a majority vote in the own country they try to escape from.

:tiphat:
Last edited by bmwrdr on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Al Sharpton is supposed to be on that list. He said he would leave too.

If he does leave, and I will pray that he does, the collective IQ of the country will increase since his is effectively a zero.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Pawpaw »

My advice to all of them: "Don't let the door hit you..."
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Morbidrealities

Post by Morbidrealities »

anygunanywhere wrote:Al Sharpton is supposed to be on that list. He said he would leave too.

If he does leave, and I will pray that he does, the collective IQ of the country will increase since his is effectively a zero.

As long as he pays his estimated 5 million in back taxes first! :thumbs2:

twjones
Posts in topic: 3

Post by twjones »

Amy Schumer already said she was joking.

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

Typical of all the rest of them, if their mouths are moving they are lying
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

brhalltx

Post by brhalltx »

twjones wrote:Amy Schumer already said she was joking.

And then went on a rant about everyone who voted for Trump.

Return to “Off-Topic”