Democrats doubling down on future lost elections?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Democrats doubling down on future lost elections?

Post by bblhd672 »

Who is Keith Ellison? Left-wing congressman with past ties to Nation of Islam wants DNC job
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... c-job.html
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Democrats doubling down on future lost elections?

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Keith Ellison is a nimrod.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

gljjt

Post by gljjt »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Keith Ellison is a nimrod.
Then I was wrong. I thought he was a numnut!

Alf

Post by Alf »

What does he hunt? :headscratch

The Annoyed Man

gljjt wrote:
Then I was wrong. I thought he was a numnut!
:lol: Touché!
Alf wrote:
What does he hunt? :headscratch
He hunts for brain cells. He's been skunked so far.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

Is he another "Van Jones" clone, the marxist Valerie Jarrett was so enamored with?

Or another domestic Islamist radical?

Or?

The Annoyed Man

Abraham wrote:Is he another "Van Jones" clone, the marxist Valerie Jarrett was so enamored with?

Or another domestic Islamist radical?

Or?
Abraham, I ran across this article today and remembered your question from a few days ago: http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-troub ... le/2005488.
The Trouble With Keith Ellison
He's a bad hombre.
1:58 PM, NOV 21, 2016 | By SCOTT W. JOHNSON

Ellison embodies the identity politics on which the Democrats have staked so much of their success. As a black Muslim in a one-party town with a left-wing newspaper (Minneapolis's Star Tribune), it has served him well. Ellison has been insulated from the kind of media scrutiny that his checkered past would have received elsewhere.

When I speak about Ellison in the Twin Cities, I give a talk titled "The Secret History of Keith Ellison." The title is facetious. Ellison's history only became "secret" when he ran for Congress in 2006 and bet his campaign on three lies about his involvement with the Nation of Islam. I recounted and recalled Ellison's "secret history" in the WEEKLY STANDARD articles "Louis Farrakhan's First Congressman" and "The Ellison Elision."
Quoting the two articles linked in the paragraph immediately above:
Louis Farrakhan's First Congressman
Why was the press so incurious about the past of Keith Ellison?
OCT 09, 2006 | By SCOTT W. JOHNSON

[In addition to his associations with Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam - TAM] Ellison's record also includes a multitude of embarrassments of the traditional kind. He fell afoul of the IRS after failing to pay $25,000 in income taxes; he ignored fines that he had incurred for parking tickets and moving violations so numerous that his driver's license was suspended more times than he can remember; he was fined for willful violation of Minnesota's campaign finance reporting law. It amounts to a striking pattern of lawbreaking since he undertook the practice of law in 1990.
The Ellison Elision
A congressman rewrites his own history.
FEB 03, 2014 | By SCOTT W. JOHNSON

Minnesota’s Keith Ellison made history as the first Muslim elected to Congress. He is a former member and local leader of the Nation of Islam who first ran for office as a Democrat in 1998 under the pseudonym Keith Ellison-Muhammad. He’s a voluble striver and a hustler emitting Marxist claptrap with an Islamic twist. He now puts these qualities on display in his engaging new memoir-cum-manifesto, My Country, ’Tis of Thee: My Faith, My Family, Our Future (Karen Hunter Publishing/Gallery Books, $25.00).

Holding positions of leadership in the Congressional Progressive Caucus (he is co-chair) and in the House Democratic Caucus (he is chief deputy whip), Ellison embodies the strange alliance of radical Islam and the American left.
Read all three of these articles, and it will help you to understand more thoroughly why Ellison is the choice for head of the DNC that may well kill off the party.

#TINVOWOOT

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Will do and thanks TAM, right now I'm fighting the good fight bringing down a very large Cottonwood tree.

I would rather leave it be as I love to hear the leaves rustle with the wind blowing through them, but man the roots have grown so large when I mow it's like rolling over boulders...with new roots popping up - it's turned from a natural wind chime into a monster...

The Annoyed Man

#TINVOWOOT

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

The Annoyed Man wrote:More current articles about why Ellison is the perfect choice to lead the democrats into oblivion.......
Aaaaaaand............

How quickly can we get this guy in there? He needs to start right away. It will be fun, sort of like watching a car wreck in slow motion over and over again.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

The Annoyed Man

Jusme wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:More current articles about why Ellison is the perfect choice to lead the democrats into oblivion.......
Aaaaaaand............

How quickly can we get this guy in there? He needs to start right away. It will be fun, sort of like watching a car wreck in slow motion over and over again.
Exactly! :thumbs2:

#TINVOWOOT

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

With Pelosi being re-elected, getting Ellison, an unconscionable anti-Semite head of the DNC, Conservatives would get 2 gifts...

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Don't forget Reid and Schumer. We need them too.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Harry Reid has gone too many rounds without head gear...I loved the way he looked after his last fight. He apparently opened his big bazoo to the wrong guy and got clocked soundly for his "I'm too powerful to ever have to back up my words" mouthiness. Wrong!

Schumer pretends his best to appear intellectual as if appearance is all it takes.

Both of these frauds will benefit Conservatives with their unyielding nuttiness...

Return to “Off-Topic”