Please tell me your feelings!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 1

Please tell me your feelings!

Post by cmgee67 »

Tell me how you really feel that Obama bin dumbo is getting out of office today???? I'm so excited I could eat Taco Bell fart and light a camp fire!
Last edited by cmgee67 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

oljames3

Re: Please tell me your feelings!

Post by oljames3 »

I am an introvert. Engineer by education, artilleryman by training and trade. Myers-Briggs INTJ.

I don't think about my feelings much, as I only have 2 feelings. Not sure which ones, but one is "happy."

This morning, I told my wife that I was surprised to notice that I feel happy about the (new) President for the first time in 8 years.
:patriot: :anamatedbanana :thewave :anamatedbanana :txflag: :woohoo
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

apvonkanel

Post by apvonkanel »

My feelings are the same as they have been with every inauguration in my adult life: there will be another four years of the president pushing his agenda that serves personal motives rather than the best interests of the great country I served. Also, as with every president that has taken the office in my adult life, he is my president because that's what it means to be a citizen in this great country.
In the Navy I learned to love the Mossberg 590A1 and hate the Beretta M9

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ScottDLS »

I am dreading the next 4-8 years of the media's fawning retrospectives on Obama and daily negativity that we haven't seen since Reagan was president. There will be a massive revival in media interest in Homelessness, Malnourishment, and Greed... It will start at noon today and last until the next Democrat is elected. :mad5
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Jusme
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Jusme »

I've had people at work already ask me why I was so cheerful this morning. I either come off as grumpy normally, or my demeanor is just that much more outwardly happy. Watching the Marines, close the door to the White House behind BHO and family, will rank up there pretty high on my bucket list of things to see. I've had a "pep in my step" since the election, and all of the progress Donald Trump has made before he even takes office, has renewed my faith in America.

:thewave :woohoo :patriot:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 6

Post by bblhd672 »

:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Trump is unpredictable and have 0 foreign policy experience. I hope he can use his trade negotiating skills for the sole favor of USA, not Russia, not his personal interest, but interest of US people first and foremost.

I voted for Trump because Hillary was threat to 2ndA, Period.
Trump has a lo to learn, and I hope his cabinet and his advisors are wiser than him.
Feelings? Proud to be :patriot: :txflag:
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Middle Age Russ

Post by Middle Age Russ »

Pleased that BHO will no longer be cast in the role of POTUS. Cautiously optimistic about the prospects for our nation (keeping my powder dry, so to speak) while still recognizing that the pendulum has swung far to the side of Statism and away from individual Liberty in our society.
Russ
Stay aware and engaged. Awareness buys time; time buys options. Survival may require moving quickly past the Observe, Orient and Decide steps to ACT.
NRA Life Member, CRSO, Basic Pistol, PPITH & PPOTH Instructor, Texas 4-H Certified Pistol & Rifle Coach, Texas LTC Instructor

lildave40

Post by lildave40 »

cmgee67 wrote:Tell me how you really feel that Obama bin dumbo is getting out of office today???? I'm so excited I could eat Taco Bell and light a camp fire!

Do do it! Taco bell can be explosive!

mojo84
Posts in topic: 7

Post by mojo84 »

Just watched Obama leave the Oval Office for the final time. I felt tremendous relief as I have been worried our country wouldn't survive him.

Now I am hopeful and cautiously optimistic we may be able to repair some of the damage done by Obama and his regime.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

goose

Post by goose »

Beiruty wrote:Trump is unpredictable and have 0 foreign policy experience. I hope he can use his trade negotiating skills for the sole favor of USA, not Russia, not his personal interest, but interest of US people first and foremost.
I am skeptical. For me, the largest point for hope is that if he screws this gig up, more than likely he will royally screw up his brand as well. If he can spin everything to not jeopardize his brand, I am not convinced yet that we'll be getting his full attention/best efforts. Our safety is where I fear the new President the most. Twitter is not going to help us manage the nuances of whether or not somebody in a foreign land, that might have info we could use, is willing to risk it all to pass that information to our government.

Ever hopeful. Nowhere near giddy.
NRA Endowment - NRA RSO - Μολὼν λάβε

Topbuilder

Post by Topbuilder »

I'm happy to be able to watch an inauguration. I'm happy to know my neighbor will be replacing his Texas flag with Old Glory! :patriot: today in a couple hours. It was taken down 8 years ago.
I'm happy to know our future looks brighter than our past for the first time in quite a while.
MAGA
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

I still think somebody, or some small group, was controlling Obama like a string puppet. I'm surprised his time in office didn't damage the country more than it has, and he sure did plenty to harm this nation. I'm not a big fan of soon to be President Trump, but I don't think he is beholding to anyone. That alone gives me great hope that he will right most of Obama's wrongs.

My strongest feeling today? Relief!!! :patriot: :thumbs2:
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

Greatest relief that we are NOT watching the reins being handed off to the Hildabeast today.
CHL Instructor since 1995
http://www.dentoncountysports.com "A Private Palace for Pistol Proficiency"

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Greybeard wrote:Greatest relief that we are NOT watching the reins being handed off to the Hildabeast today.
Boy howdy you got that right.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Return to “Off-Topic”