Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/0fcda32812024680ad98676379c47233

10 billion in aid to South of the border to keep them from immigrating North.

Wall off the table.

Will Beto be our next President? Or AOC?

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 53

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

Beto has a shot. Losing to Cruz was the best thing for him.
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

jason812
Posts in topic: 37

Post by jason812 »

philip964 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:26 pm https://apnews.com/0fcda32812024680ad98676379c47233

Wall off the table.

This was the one issue above all else that got Trump elected. He should have stuck to his guns on this and shut the government down. We could be in trouble in 2 years.

AOC can't be president this next election. Unfortunately its because she's too young and not because there is a minimum IQ requirement.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned
Posts in topic: 53

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

jason812 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:38 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:26 pm https://apnews.com/0fcda32812024680ad98676379c47233

Wall off the table.

This was the one issue above all else that got Trump elected. He should have stuck to his guns on this and shut the government down. We could be in trouble in 2 years.

AOC can't be president this next election. Unfortunately its because she's too young and not because there is a minimum IQ requirement.
Beto/AOC ticket...
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/6c1af80fb290472c89fb930e223505af

Trump Administration moves to ban bump stocks.

Double whammy day.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 58

Post by anygunanywhere »

Suri wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:31 am
TexasJohnBoy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:37 pm Beto has a shot. Losing to Cruz was the best thing for him.
On the Jimmy Kimmel show tonight there was a skit where God and Satan did rock/paper/scissors to decide who should get Ted Cruz when the time came. God did rock and Satan did scissors so God won. Then God says "well, he's all yours" to Satan. Satan says "hey wait, you won!". God says "he's yours, I couldn't stand that face for all eternity". It was pretty funny.
Not funny.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

oljames3
Posts in topic: 20

Post by oljames3 »

anygunanywhere wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:34 am
TexasJohnBoy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:37 pm Beto has a shot. Losing to Cruz was the best thing for him.
On the Jimmy Kimmel show tonight there was a skit where God and Satan did rock/paper/scissors to decide who should get Ted Cruz when the time came. God did rock and Satan did scissors so God won. Then God says "well, he's all yours" to Satan. Satan says "hey wait, you won!". God says "he's yours, I couldn't stand that face for all eternity". It was pretty funny.
Not funny.
:iagree: Not even funny.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Jimmy Kimmel, the left wing liberal moron? Was Oprah off the air last night?
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Ted now has a beard. He looks completely different. I think its a good look for him and now avoids any comparison with Joseph McCarthy's appearance.

Speaking of Joseph McCarthy, it was just sort of accepted that Joseph McCarthy was a bad guy. History textbooks, '60's newsmedia, you name it Joseph McCarthy was a bad guy, no discussion required.

A few years ago, I was reading a book by Anne Coulter and she had a chapter on him. She said essentially that he was a hero. That was the first time I read anything positive about they guy anywhere. I don't have the time or the energy to research it further, but it would be interesting if it was true.

The first conservative utterly destroyed by the MSM.

When you lack any real dirt on someone, to me the first point of attack is how they look. So I'm not surprised LOWCUTOFF Jimmy Kimmel has attacked Ted in this matter.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 213

Post by bblhd672 »

Suri wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:31 am On the Jimmy Kimmel show tonight there was a skit where God and Satan did rock/paper/scissors to decide who should get Ted Cruz when the time came. God did rock and Satan did scissors so God won. Then God says "well, he's all yours" to Satan. Satan says "hey wait, you won!". God says "he's yours, I couldn't stand that face for all eternity". It was pretty funny.
Stupid and insulting. Describes both Kimmel and the skit.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Killadocg23
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Killadocg23 »

In Florida, a veteran has started a go fund me page to help build the border wall and has already raised 400,000 ! Who all on this forum would consider donating their own money to this "fund the wall" project?

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

Interesting how politicians that work to fulfill their campaign promises are villainized. Ted is one politician that has stands on principle and works hard to keep his promises as much as he can. Unfortunately, that makes him the butt of stupid skits and insults among the shallow thinkers. Apparently, many want the same old lying politicians that tell people what they want to hear so they can get elected and then do whatever they want once in office.

Is Cruz perfect? Absolutely not. However, I think he is much closer than most of his colleagues in Congress. I also believe mocking God in such a way is abhorrent.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

mojo84
Posts in topic: 253

Post by mojo84 »

I think we need to shut the government down for about a month or two to help us determine the "non-essential" jobs and then eliminate them. However, bought and paid for "representatives" would never do that.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... l-war.html

Trump declares victory in Syria removes troops. ISIS has been defeated. Russia applaudes decision.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/10 ... rror-Syria

ISIS executes 700 prisoners.

Return to “Off-Topic”