Today in Trump's new term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1


TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 82
Posts: 1730
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3241

Post by TreyHouston » Sat May 04, 2019 10:27 pm

philip964 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:01 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/04/politics ... index.html

Pelosi worries Trump won’t give up Presidency if he loses by a small margin.
That’s the same report going back 3 years. One every year
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 853
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3242

Post by philip964 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:02 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/u-deploying-carr ... 02589.html

Aircraft carriers and bombers sent to Mideast to warn Iran.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 853
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3243

Post by philip964 » Mon May 06, 2019 12:30 pm

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/g ... 6-percent/

Trump new approval rating at a high.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 853
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3244

Post by philip964 » Mon May 06, 2019 1:33 pm

https://apnews.com/8b9d39ea54374ae296a9a8401bf58cb8

Trump’s former attorney arrives at prison for 3 years.

Probably not many shedding a tear.

When Trump was elected don’t you think he was probably a pretty happy guy.

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 213
Posts: 4811
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3245

Post by bblhd672 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:33 pm

NYT Editorial Board Concedes Trump is Right on Border Crisis, Urges Congress to Fulfill New WH Budget Request
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... t-n2545915
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 853
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3246

Post by philip964 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:00 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trump-ti ... of-freedom

Trump gives Tiger Woods Presidential medal of freedom.

All the libs can do is ignore it.

User avatar

Flightmare
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 68
Posts: 2378
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Plano, TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3247

Post by Flightmare » Mon May 06, 2019 10:24 pm

philip964 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:00 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trump-ti ... of-freedom

Trump gives Tiger Woods Presidential medal of freedom.

All the libs can do is ignore it.
Trump must be a racist for doing that. It's so obvious! </sarcasm>
Deplorable lunatic since 2016


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 853
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3248

Post by philip964 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:21 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michae ... r-al-qaeda

Trump pardons a Army Lt. who killed an al Qaeda ied planter in self defense during Obama’s time as CIC.

Spent almost ten years in prison.

Prosecutors withheld from the defense evidence that could have exonerated him.

MAGA


flechero
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 57
Posts: 2625
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Central Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3249

Post by flechero » Tue May 07, 2019 9:30 am

philip964 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:21 pm
Prosecutors withheld from the defense evidence that could have exonerated him.
This kind of behavior should be punished. At a minimum, should be a serious ethics violation.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 853
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3250

Post by philip964 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:34 am

flechero wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:30 am
philip964 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 11:21 pm
Prosecutors withheld from the defense evidence that could have exonerated him.
This kind of behavior should be punished. At a minimum, should be a serious ethics violation.
It’s what their CIC wanted. Probably just following orders.


flechero
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 57
Posts: 2625
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Central Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3251

Post by flechero » Tue May 07, 2019 10:33 am

You're right but that's really not much better... the process should be about finding/presenting the truth- guilty or not. And let a jury/judge/panel decide, based on the actual evidence, not just the selectively presented evidence.


Redneck_Buddha
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 27
Posts: 1455
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3252

Post by Redneck_Buddha » Tue May 07, 2019 1:32 pm

One of the many Obama wrongs 45 is attempting to right.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 853
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3253

Post by philip964 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:35 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/07/us/t ... gures.html

New York Times snags Trump’s old tax returns.

Apparently during a time when he was losing a lot of money.

Are there laws against possessing a person’s tax returns without their permission?

User avatar

bbhack
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 52
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:34 pm
Location: San Antonio Area

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3254

Post by bbhack » Wed May 08, 2019 3:45 pm

philip964 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:35 pm
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/07/us/t ... gures.html

New York Times snags Trump’s old tax returns.

Apparently during a time when he was losing a lot of money.

Are there laws against possessing a person’s tax returns without their permission?
NYT from 1995. They knew all of this. There is nothing new.

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/10/25/nyre ... -king.html
No Trespassing Violators Will Be Prosecuted


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 853
Posts: 9464
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3255

Post by philip964 » Thu May 09, 2019 6:15 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9034671/t ... a-tariffs/

Stock market loses 1.5 trillion on Trump tweet.

I noticed!

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”