Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3631

Post by philip964 »

https://www.mediaite.com/news/listen-ad ... lic-trust/

Bribery will be the impeachment charge.

Public impeachment hearings start soon.

None of the Republican witnesses will be heard.

Whistleblower will not testify.

TreyHouston
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 91
Posts: 1895
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:00 pm
Location: Tomball

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3632

Post by TreyHouston »

philip964 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:00 pm https://www.mediaite.com/news/listen-ad ... lic-trust/

Bribery will be the impeachment charge.

Public impeachment hearings start soon.

None of the Republican witnesses will be heard.

Whistleblower will not testify.
Just wait till you’re accused of something. And can’t have any witnesses to justify your defense.
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

2farnorth
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 29
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm
Location: White Hall, Ar

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3633

Post by 2farnorth »

Can you imagine the people that Schiff must have railroaded when he was a prosecutor? The man seems to have no conscience.
N5PNZ

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3634

Post by philip964 »

https://politicodailynews.com/sr-admin- ... 7jQq714qpY

Has to do with the dates of the call and the date of the hold on Ukrainian aid. Shows no quid pro quo, now called bribery.

Source is very pro Trump biased as opposed to very anti Trump MSM.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3635

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/could-president- ... 43831.html

Trump could be removed from office and also another vote Senate could make him unable to run for the office again.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3636

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/468e0bcb51e74822a1f8cc11627a1c0d

impeachment inquiry live on TV right now.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3637

Post by philip964 »

First day of Trump Impeachment inquiry a nothing burger. All second hand gossip.

Second day starts now and it is live. Fired Obama appointee is now complaining she was fired.

But now we have a new whistle blower. An immigration official says Trumps immigration policies are immoral.

https://news.yahoo.com/immigration-offi ... 02774.html

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3638

Post by philip964 »

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-att ... g-hearing/

Trump tweets in real time against current witness.

He is exactly right Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the President.

Suck it up lady, he fired you, he doesn’t need a reason.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3639

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:15 am https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-att ... g-hearing/

Trump tweets in real time against current witness.

He is exactly right Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the President.

Suck it up lady, he fired you, he doesn’t need a reason.
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/foxs-bre ... vanovitch/

Apparently Trump tweeting as the "witness" spoke in the hearing amounts to intimidation of the witness, which someone is saying is impeachable.

In other news Trumps long time friend and advisor, Roger Stone, was convicted of lying to congress, etc. and now faces 50 years in federal prison (no parole).

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... s-n1082326

Interesting, other than Wiener, no Obama people go to jail. Just Trump people. Trump people say the wrong thing. Obama people do things that cause rape injury and death.
User avatar

DEB
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 9
Posts: 462
Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Copperas Cove, Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3640

Post by DEB »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:10 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:15 am https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-att ... g-hearing/

Trump tweets in real time against current witness.

He is exactly right Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the President.

Suck it up lady, he fired you, he doesn’t need a reason.
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/foxs-bre ... vanovitch/

Apparently Trump tweeting as the "witness" spoke in the hearing amounts to intimidation of the witness, which someone is saying is impeachable.

In other news Trumps long time friend and advisor, Roger Stone, was convicted of lying to congress, etc. and now faces 50 years in federal prison (no parole).

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... s-n1082326

Interesting, other than Wiener, no Obama people go to jail. Just Trump people. Trump people say the wrong thing. Obama people do things that cause rape injury and death.
Trump came down with a cold and could have passed it to a homeless person as the motorcade drove by. Democrats state that it is an impeachable offense. :reddevil This that I just wrote down makes as much sense as the railroading going on right now. :banghead: This only solidifies my absolute support for President Trump and his family.
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt"
DEB=Daniel E Bertram
U.S. Army Retired, (Sapper). VFW Life Member.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3641

Post by philip964 »

Former Ambassador per Boston Globe:

Marie Yovanovitch said she was presenting a posthumous award to an anti-corruption activist who died after an acid attack the day she was asked to leave her position as ambassador to Ukraine.

It’s impeachible if Trump ordered an acid attack on this poor Ukraine woman. Oh the humanity.

I think she said she was unaware Biden bragged on TV that he got a Ukraine prosecutor fired after threatening to withhold a billion in aid.

I think the prosecutor was looking into corruption in the Ukraine.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ousted ... fends-role

Republican council asks questions, hmmm. Reads like a spy novel.

striker55
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 6
Posts: 919
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:27 am
Location: Katy, TX

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3642

Post by striker55 »

How can a "tweet" intimidate a witness in real time? Does she have Google glasses to see the tweets while she is answering questions?

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3643

Post by philip964 »

striker55 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:44 pm How can a "tweet" intimidate a witness in real time? Does she have Google glasses to see the tweets while she is answering questions?
I think Chairman Schiff read them to her during the hearing, so she could be intimidated.

flechero
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 77
Posts: 3275
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Central Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3644

Post by flechero »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:00 pm
striker55 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:44 pm How can a "tweet" intimidate a witness in real time? Does she have Google glasses to see the tweets while she is answering questions?
I think Chairman Schiff read them to her during the hearing, so she could be intimidated.
My thoughts exactly- and schiff did the intimidating- purposefully, so that he could add another bogus log on the fire if she took the bait.

Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1401
Posts: 13613
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3645

Post by philip964 »

flechero wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:17 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:00 pm
striker55 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:44 pm How can a "tweet" intimidate a witness in real time? Does she have Google glasses to see the tweets while she is answering questions?
I think Chairman Schiff read them to her during the hearing, so she could be intimidated.


My thoughts exactly- and schiff did the intimidating- purposefully, so that he could add another bogus log on the fire if she took the bait.

“However, this whole hearing turned on a dime when the president tweeted about her real-time,” Baier stated.

He said that when Schiff stopped Democratic questioning to read the president’s tweets and get her response, it enabled him to then “characterize that tweet as intimidating the witness or tampering with the witness, which is a crime.”

So doesn’t Schiff become the intimiadator of a witness, if he reads something that the witness would have not normally knew about until after she testified, while she is testifying.
Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”