Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

XDgal
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by XDgal »

They're not going to let facts get in their way. Just watched Nancy on live tv announcing they are proceeding on articles of impeachment. She was positively giddy as she said it.
XDgal

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

XDgal wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:24 pm They're not going to let facts get in their way. Just watched Nancy on live tv announcing they are proceeding on articles of impeachment. She was positively giddy as she said it.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 91

Post by TreyHouston »

Grayling813 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:55 pm
philip964 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:06 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... r-him.html

Pelosi has an impeachment meeting today at 4 pm.
Let's get this impeachment train moving down the tracks. Time for the House to put up or shut up! Come on Dims, impeach him and lets' get the trial going in the Senate. Can't wait to see how another failed attempt to remove the legitimate President translates to a Trump landslide in 2020.

At best, Dims, you lose everything, House, Senate, White House. At worst, you are successful, and bring about CW2.

Frankly, I'm tired and disgusted by the communists' ongoing posturing and clamoring for Trump's removal. Let's get it on you red scum.
I thought the same thing! BRING IT TO A VOTE IN THE HOUSE! I don’t understand the difference between going from a probe to an inquiry, vote now, on record for an investigation!
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://apnews.com/a9a0bed9f81343b7a725a9adcd84e01b

Pelosi starts the impeachment process.

People have mentioned that all this stuff they are clamoring for, that Trump has resisted releasing, paint Biden into a corner, not Trump.

Interesting times.

strogg
Posts in topic: 16

Post by strogg »

This is getting interesting all right. The whistleblower supposedly didn't catch the conversation firsthand. Then we have Trump releasing the transcript of the call in question to prove his claimed innocence. Either Trump is digging himself into a very nice grave, or the Democrats are going to get a major whooping with this.

Dang, where's the popcorn smiley when I need it?

Texas_Blaze
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Texas_Blaze »

Trump will get my vote in 2020 simply for the fights & sideshows he & the Dems create.
Distinguished author of opinions and pro bono self proclaimed internet lawyer providing expert advice on what you should do and believe on all matters of life.

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 91

Post by TreyHouston »

UHHHH what just happened to “gun control”... :biggrinjester:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Grayling813 »

Ukraine call transcript shows Trump sought Biden probe, asked about DNC server – but made no mention of US aid
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukrain ... -of-us-aid

Another impeachment nothing burger......go ahead you communists, impeach! Shut up or do it!

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Grayling813 »

Sometimes I wonder if Trump is setting the communists up with this stuff. Allow some insider who doesn't actually have access to information be fed false information that is then leaked, provoking more "impeachment now!" from the commies, then when the real info is leaked they look like morons, even more so than they usually do.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 17

Post by crazy2medic »

Besides hurting themselves for the 2020 elections, whatelse are they accomplishing? Mitch McConnell has already stated impeachment is DOA in the Senate, it'll lay on McConnell desk gathering dust!
The "whistleblower" because his job doesn't fall under the whistleblower protection act, so he can be prosecuted for what he's done! So this will get VERY Interesting!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

The extreme leftists are playing to their mindless base. It is a well known fact that leftists are genetically inferior beings. They are missing the DNA that is responsible for proper brain development. They are just ignorant enough to buy into the rantings of politicians like Schiff.

striker55
Posts in topic: 6

Post by striker55 »

For years they talked about impeachment of Obama, Republicans couldn't agree. I think Obama hurt the country and Trump wants to help. Make America great again!

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... t-n1058596

Majority of house members support impeachment.

I’m just not sure if they know what high crime he committed.

narcissist
Posts in topic: 5

Post by narcissist »

Seams like they will keep trying these tactics until election day then even after Trump gets elected once more. Even if "Theoretical" he did do anything, he's to smart to leave any evidence or paper trail of the crime. Trump 2020!!
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

striker55
Posts in topic: 6

Post by striker55 »

Trump said the Democrats said " if you can't beat him, impeach him" talking about Trump.

Return to “Off-Topic”