Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by philip964 »

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/18/us/photo ... index.html

Picture of young child in cage posted everywhere on the net as a child in a government cage, actually shows a young child at Dallas City Hall at an immigration protest display.

CNN and Snopes step up to the plate and tell the truth.

So is Trump’s Fake New slogan having an effect?

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

bblhd672 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 pm This thread serves no useful function any longer except to divide forum members and cause ill will among us.
:iagree: I think your post needed a bump

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

philbo wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:39 am
bblhd672 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:24 pm This thread serves no useful function any longer except to divide forum members and cause ill will among us.
Sure, but it is kind of interesting and, if one wishes, easy to ignore. Too bad there has to be personal attacks and name calling though.
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

dale blanker wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:22 am
Sure, but it is kind of interesting and, if one wishes, easy to ignore. Too bad there has to be personal attacks and name calling though.
vir·tue sig·nal·ing
noun
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

President Trump abruptly reversed course Wednesday, saying he would sign an executive order ending family separations at the U.S.-Mexico border after a public uproar over his administration’s “zero tolerance” immigration policy.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... 4e4000e906

It seems there was something that could be done after all, hmmm it wasn't just the democrats? :???:

philbo
Banned

Post by philbo »

If it wasn't for the personal attacks and name calling from the sycophants, I wouldn't get much of a response at all. :biggrinjester:

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

jason812
Posts in topic: 37

Post by jason812 »

philbo wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:15 pm
If it wasn't for the personal attacks and name calling from the sycophants, I wouldn't get much of a response at all. :biggrinjester:
Are you complaining about name calling while name calling? :headscratch
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

BBYC
Posts in topic: 28

Post by BBYC »

If you believe the thread is not useful, you can stop reading this thread.

On the contrary, posting in the thread is an implicit vote that the thread serves a useful purpose.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philbo wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:12 pm President Trump abruptly reversed course Wednesday, saying he would sign an executive order ending family separations at the U.S.-Mexico border after a public uproar over his administration’s “zero tolerance” immigration policy.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... 4e4000e906

It seems there was something that could be done after all, hmmm it wasn't just the democrats? :???:
Did you read the actual proposal? Get ready for Democrats to raise a fuss about the 20 day limit policy they voted in that is about to be eliminated with "legislative action". I see the chess move pretty good from here and I like it.

He just negated the false shrills of indignation and virtue signaling by dems and forced them to now admit they are truly the ones playing games to keep immigration reform as voting issue mid terms.

One more reason to love me some PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Pawpaw »

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS OF OBAMA’S ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT DETENTION FACILITIES THE MEDIA WON’T SHOW YOU
Photos of border detention facilities from the Obama-era, taken during 2014, look nearly identical to the ones taken during the Trump era.

You never see them, however. Here they are, taken in 2014 during a media tour of Obama-era detention facilities in Brownsville, Texas, and Nogales, Arizona.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Allons
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Allons »

Pawpaw, this was not illegal then, no one cared about illegal immigrants welfare, that was caught by Obama. Its top priority now because it still happening on Trumps watch. If hillary was president this would not be an issue.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Trump makes the cover of Time Maga-zine again. This time he is looking down at the crying illegal alien child whose photo pushed this new concern of illegal alien separated families.

In other news Peter Fonda (remember him) suggests that Baron Trump be kidnapped and put in a cage with pedophiles. Melania called the Secret Service, so he will be getting a visit. Odds are he will be stoned.

Head of Homeland Security was having dinner at a restaurant when a group of protestors entered the restaurant shouting and interrupted her dinner to the point she was forced to leave. One of the protestors was a Department of Justice employee. She was on her own time, exercising her 1st amendment rights to disturb the peace as she later tweeted about it on your dime at work. http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/socia ... elsen-doj/ Apparently the time and location of the dinner was also leaked by a Trump administration employee.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 191

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I think it is pretty obvious to any American with intelligence, the Democrats are less concerned with children of the illegal immigrants than they are with the fraudulent votes they can rack up from their parents or traffickers. Funny how they suddenly pretend to have issues. But in this day and age of video, they get busted every time for their lies.

https://nyti.ms/2xUZMj9

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

First Lady heads to the border to see for herself the truth about the children.

Return to “Off-Topic”