Today in Trump's 1st term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 89

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Jusme
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Jusme »

Flightmare wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:38 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 9c29dba391

Peter Strzok fired!

Should have happened a year ago. He, along with his coconspirators should all be tried for treason.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 36

Post by powerboatr »

hopefully ohrr and others are soon to follow.
let me upset yall, strok will still get his retirement when he turns 65, but so glad to see him out
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

powerboatr wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:37 am hopefully ohrr and others are soon to follow.
let me upset yall, strok will still get his retirement when he turns 65, but so glad to see him out
I wouldn't mind him getting the retirement, as long as he celebrates that birthday behind bars!!

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1534

Post by philip964 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mails.html

Omarosa moves into Mueller territory by saying Trump knew in advance about Wikilink release of Clinton emails.

Trump’s campaign has sued her for breach of contract.

Trump called her a dog in a tweet. He also mentioned a lot of behavior at the White House that reminded me of the Omarosa I saw on The Apprentist.

Going around Secretly taping everything at work, sounds like, well Omarosa.

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

Jusme wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:44 am
powerboatr wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:37 am hopefully ohrr and others are soon to follow.
I wouldn't mind him getting the retirement, as long as he celebrates that birthday behind bars!!
Hmm, it's really not clear why he was even fired. In a statement following the IG report's release, Goelman said there was "no evidence" Strzok's political views impacted the handling of the Clinton email investigation and Strzok kept the Trump campaign confidential. There was discipline prescribed for his use of FBI emails that involved 60 day suspension and demotion so the dismissal seems extreme already.

Of what should he be convicted???
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

dale blanker wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:23 pm
Jusme wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:44 am
Hmm, it's really not clear why he was even fired. In a statement following the IG report's release, Goelman said there was "no evidence" Strzok's political views impacted the handling of the Clinton email investigation and Strzok kept the Trump campaign confidential. There was discipline prescribed for his use of FBI emails that involved 60 day suspension and demotion so the dismissal seems extreme already.

Of what should he be convicted???

How about conspiracy, to exonerate HRC, in the unlawful server on which she stored classified documents, ( I used a news source you like Dale)
https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics ... index.html

How about conspiring with his former boss, who wants immunity(?) Only the guilty ask for immunity (same news source)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/05/politics ... index.html

Despite what the IG report says, anyone who has looked at the timeline of events, from the exoneration of HRC, to immediately launching an investigation, using plants, informants, and falsified documents, against Trump, would draw the same conclusion. The FBI off loaded Strrzok, to avoid further implicating themselves in the house of cards that is crashing down.

dale blanker
Banned
Posts in topic: 156

Post by dale blanker »

Jusme wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:49 pm
How about conspiracy, to exonerate HRC, in the unlawful server on which she stored classified documents, ( I used a news source you like Dale)

Using a "fake news" source that is the "enemy of the people" to support a point? Odd. Using the word "extremely" instead of "grossly" is reason for conviction. That is a really high bar. :tiphat: I had the feeling our standards for morality and ethics with declining. Whew! You probably want Manafort and the others indicted by Mueller to be lynched(?).

Despite what the IG report says, anyone who has looked at the timeline of events, from the exoneration of HRC, to immediately launching an investigation, using plants, informants, and falsified documents, against Trump, would draw the same conclusion.

Naw, given the characters involved, I would certainly expect the FBI to be curious.

The FBI off loaded Strrzok, to avoid further implicating themselves in the house of cards that is crashing down.
YES, let's get rid of all the conspiracies and really be transparent! :drool:
"Fellowship, Leadership, Scholarship, Service." Anyone?

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

dale blanker wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Using a "fake news" source that is the "enemy of the people" to support a point? Odd. Ok, so using the word "extremely" instead of "grossly" is reason for conviction. That is a really high bar. :tiphat: I had the feeling our standards for morality and ethics with declining. You probably want Manafort and the others indicted by Mueller to be lynched(?).

Despite what the IG report says, anyone who has looked at the timeline of events, from the exoneration of HRC, to immediately launching an investigation, using plants, informants, and falsified documents, against Trump, would draw the same conclusion.

Naw, given the characters involved, I would certainly expect the FBI to be curious.

The FBI off loaded Strrzok, to avoid further implicating themselves in the house of cards that is crashing down.

We can't get transparency, because the assitant AG refuses to produce the documents, regarding the FISA warrants, mainly because he personally signed off on it, and is neck deep in the same swamp.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

dale blanker wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Using a "fake news" source that is the "enemy of the people" to support a point? Odd. Using the word "extremely" instead of "grossly" is reason for conviction. That is a really high bar. :tiphat: I had the feeling our standards for morality and ethics with declining. Whew! You probably want Manafort and the others indicted by Mueller to be lynched(?).

It's a very simple point Dale, grossly negligent, is a crime, extremely careless, is not. Comey, screwed up, and actually used language, which would have, been, actionable, so your favorite, adulterer, fixed it for him.

G26ster
Posts in topic: 42

Post by G26ster »

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but...

I believe it was the FBI Deputy Director who fired Strzok. The Inspector General is conducting an investigation into the Clinton email scandal, and now, as Strzok is no longer an FBI employee, he cannot be interviewed by the IG about his involvement. How convenient. :roll:

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

G26ster wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:00 pm I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but...

I believe it was the FBI Deputy Director who fired Strzok. The Inspector General is conducting an investigation into the Clinton email scandal, and now, as Strzok is no longer an FBI employee, he cannot be interviewed by the IG about his involvement. How convenient. :roll:
He can still be called before Congress.

G26ster
Posts in topic: 42

Post by G26ster »

Jusme wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:02 pm
G26ster wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:00 pm I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but...

He can still be called before Congress.
There is no congressional investigation currently in the Clinton matter, and I don't expect one in the future. At least the IG investigation is ongoing.

philbo
Banned
Posts in topic: 149

Post by philbo »

Trump revokes ex-CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... ennan.html

"Mr. Brennan’s lying and recent conduct, characterized by increasingly frenzied commentary, is wholly inconsistent with access to the Nation’s most closely held secrets and facilitates the very aim of our adversaries, which is to sow division and chaos." Best example of pot calling the kettle black this week. :lol:

Clearly an example of partisan politics and retribution designed to distract and appeal to a base of simple thinkers, especially since several of the names listed by trump under similar consideration (comey, mccabe, strzok) have no clearance to revoke.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 173

Post by Bitter Clinger »

philbo wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:59 am Trump revokes ex-CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08 ... ennan.html

"Mr. Brennan’s lying and recent conduct, characterized by increasingly frenzied commentary, is wholly inconsistent with access to the Nation’s most closely held secrets and facilitates the very aim of our adversaries, which is to sow division and chaos." Best example of pot calling the kettle black this week. :lol:

Clearly an example of partisan politics and retribution designed to distract and appeal to a base of simple thinkers, especially since several of the names listed by trump under similar consideration (comey, mccabe, strzok) have no clearance to revoke.
If you had ever held a clearance, you would know just how appropriate the President's action is and why it is hardly partisan. But then again, you don't seem to care about anything other than defaming the President.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Return to “Off-Topic”