Today in Trump's new term as President

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 48
Posts: 7391
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: La Grange, Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3211

Post by anygunanywhere » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:22 pm

philip964 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:56 pm
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/du ... ar-BBWjL4J

Trump speaking to NRA today.

He says he is scrapping the global small arms treaty.

For gun owners the choice could not be more clear in 2020.
I’m guessing the treaty didn’t cover bump stock machine guns.
"The Second Amendment is absolute...If we refuse infringement to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, as protected by the Second Amendment, we will never be burdened by tyranny, dictatorship, or subjugation - other than to bury those who attempt it. B.E.Wood


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 901
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3212

Post by philip964 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:57 pm

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-approved-p ... 49608.html

Trump authorized 2 million dollar payment to North Korea before Warmbier was released in a coma.

Trump has denied any payment was made.

I really hope Trump is correct.

User avatar

carlson1
Moderator
Posts in topic: 24
Posts: 10223
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:11 am

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3213

Post by carlson1 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:24 pm

philip964 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:57 pm
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-approved-p ... 49608.html

Trump authorized 2 million dollar payment to North Korea before Warmbier was released in a coma.

Trump has denied any payment was made.

I really hope Trump is correct.
Me too. Surely to goodness we did not pay them after they killed that young man.
Image


RicoTX
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3214

Post by RicoTX » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:15 am

anygunanywhere wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:22 pm
philip964 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:56 pm
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/du ... ar-BBWjL4J

Trump speaking to NRA today.

He says he is scrapping the global small arms treaty.

For gun owners the choice could not be more clear in 2020.
I’m guessing the treaty didn’t cover bump stock machine guns.
:mrgreen:
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Member
GOA Member


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 901
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3215

Post by philip964 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:09 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pictur ... -nra-rally

Indiana man at NRA convention threw his phone on stage as Trump arrived on stage.

Apparently quite proud of himself from photos press took afterwards, but before he was arrested.

Apparently he was intoxicated.

Press enjoying all the NRA hubbub.

Guns and alcohol have never mixed well.

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 253
Posts: 8994
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3216

Post by mojo84 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:54 pm

Jason Todd wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:32 pm
philip964 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:09 pm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pictur ... -nra-rally

Indiana man at NRA convention threw his phone on stage as Trump arrived on stage.

Apparently quite proud of himself from photos press took afterwards, but before he was arrested.

Apparently he was intoxicated.

Press enjoying all the NRA hubbub.

Guns and alcohol have never mixed well.
The peasants weren't allowed to carry guns at Trump's speech so I guess it's good the phone wasn't an IED?
:roll: I imagine they would have intercepted an IED prior to it getting in just like they would have a gun.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 901
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3217

Post by philip964 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:40 am

carlson1 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:24 pm
philip964 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:57 pm
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-approved-p ... 49608.html

Trump authorized 2 million dollar payment to North Korea before Warmbier was released in a coma.

Trump has denied any payment was made.

I really hope Trump is correct.
Me too. Surely to goodness we did not pay them after they killed that young man.
https://news.yahoo.com/u-agreed-pay-n-k ... 49793.html

Apparently we owe them the money.

User avatar

Grumpy1993
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 13
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:13 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3218

Post by Grumpy1993 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:32 am

Is he sending illegals to sanctuary cities yet?

Did he keep his promise to make "those gun-free zones" disappear? We got National Parks under Obama so I'm disappointed Trump keeps dragging his feet on campaign promises, but has time to push through a bump stock ban that Obama couldn't.

Then there's his support for Minority Report laws.

Maybe Trump and Bonnen should team up. :roll:
Bonnen Lied
Gun Rights Died

User avatar

anygunanywhere
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 48
Posts: 7391
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:16 am
Location: La Grange, Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3219

Post by anygunanywhere » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 am

The GOP will save us.
"The Second Amendment is absolute...If we refuse infringement to our Right to Keep and Bear Arms, as protected by the Second Amendment, we will never be burdened by tyranny, dictatorship, or subjugation - other than to bury those who attempt it. B.E.Wood


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 901
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3220

Post by philip964 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:14 pm

https://baltimorejewishlife.com/news/ne ... _ID=117488

New York Times has apologized for a political cartoon that ran a few days ago that showed a blind Trump with a yamaka being led by the President of Israel.

This sentiment was part of the manafesto of the LA synagogue shooter.

A Baltimore Jewish Life publication did not accept their apology.

The View today blamed Trump for the shooting, naturally.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 901
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3221

Post by philip964 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:37 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/29/politics ... index.html

Slow news day.

Trump has lied 10,000 times.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 901
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3222

Post by philip964 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:31 pm

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... s-matchups

In Texas Trump in dead heat with Biden, Beto etc.

Hillary will win in 2020.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 901
Posts: 9689
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3223

Post by philip964 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:03 pm

philip964 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:14 pm
https://baltimorejewishlife.com/news/ne ... _ID=117488

New York Times has apologized for a political cartoon that ran a few days ago that showed a blind Trump with a yamaka being led by the President of Israel.

This sentiment was part of the manafesto of the LA synagogue shooter.

A Baltimore Jewish Life publication did not accept their apology.

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antisemi ... oon-588044

Oh and the President of Israel is portrayed as a dog on a leash.

The View today blamed Trump for the shooting, naturally.


Deitz83
Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:05 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3224

Post by Deitz83 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:05 pm

Thank God, the president's son in law and grandkids are of Jewish descent.


Deitz83
Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:05 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Today in Trump's new term as President

#3225

Post by Deitz83 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:08 pm

Deitz83 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:05 pm
Thank God, the president's son in law and grandkids are of Jewish descent.
Hopefully, some of this madness will come to an end. These acts are sad and unamerican.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”