Obama's continuing legacy

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: Charles L. Cotton, carlson1

User avatar

bblhd672
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 19
Posts: 4813
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:43 am
Location: TX

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#151

Post by bblhd672 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:00 pm

philip964 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:08 am
https://news.yahoo.com/five-years-boko- ... 05955.html

112 school girls still kidnapped and missing.
Moochelle still on it, believes that if she holds the sign long enough the kidnappers will let the girls go.

Image
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#152

Post by philip964 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:51 am

https://thewashingtonpundit.com/2019/02 ... 7w_Ol7RNyA

Can't vouch for this website. I did not copy and paste the URL's to go to the archive website to check and see whether it is accurate. However, what the article says essentially is that Obama's literary agent for his books from 2002 until 2007 a few weeks after he announced his candidacy for President, the literary agents website bio for Obama listed Kenya as Obama's birthplace.

Would this mean Trump is right again?

User avatar

mojo84
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 7
Posts: 8947
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Location: Boerne, TX (Kendall County)

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#153

Post by mojo84 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:13 am

philip964 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:51 am
https://thewashingtonpundit.com/2019/02 ... 7w_Ol7RNyA

Can't vouch for this website. I did not copy and paste the URL's to go to the archive website to check and see whether it is accurate. However, what the article says essentially is that Obama's literary agent for his books from 2002 until 2007 a few weeks after he announced his candidacy for President, the literary agents website bio for Obama listed Kenya as Obama's birthplace.

Would this mean Trump is right again?
Here's a screenshot of the archive.
Capture+_2019-04-23-09-11-35.png
At least the website was honest enough to add the "note" at the end of the article.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#154

Post by philip964 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:50 pm

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-roo ... ite-house/

FBI admits Hillary Clinton emails found in Obama White House.

I guess we are talking about the yoga and wedding planning emails that were erased.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#155

Post by philip964 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:42 pm

https://ktla.com/2019/04/23/obama-boule ... -ceremony/

Rodeo Road will be renamed Obama Boulevard in LA.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#156

Post by philip964 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:51 pm

https://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scand ... ing-about/

Wow Obama Administration is starting to get popular.

Fast and Furious emails released by a judge.

User avatar

Flightmare
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 4
Posts: 2269
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:00 pm
Location: Plano, TX

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#157

Post by Flightmare » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:56 pm

philip964 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:51 pm
https://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scand ... ing-about/

Wow Obama Administration is starting to get popular.

Fast and Furious emails released by a judge.
That article is from 2016
Deplorable lunatic since 2016


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#158

Post by philip964 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:15 pm

Flightmare wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:56 pm
philip964 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:51 pm
https://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scand ... ing-about/

Wow Obama Administration is starting to get popular.

Fast and Furious emails released by a judge.
That article is from 2016
Sorry. Didn’t read the date. It was posted like it was new news.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#159

Post by philip964 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:11 pm

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/f ... qus_thread

Obama gave willful aid to Al Qaeda.

I have not independently verified this.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#160

Post by philip964 » Fri May 03, 2019 9:08 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... paign.html

Apparently he was really upset with Trump’s election.


Redneck_Buddha
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 2
Posts: 1393
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: Little Elm, TX

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#161

Post by Redneck_Buddha » Fri May 03, 2019 10:12 am

philip964 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 9:08 am
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... paign.html

Apparently he was really upset with Trump’s election.
Image

User avatar

Bitter Clinger
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 7
Posts: 2585
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Location: North Dallas

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#162

Post by Bitter Clinger » Fri May 03, 2019 3:51 pm

America’s Most Anti-Christian President
The most extreme leftwing figure to ever occupy the White House.
… a betrayal of America itself.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/273643 ... d-horowitz
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#163

Post by philip964 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:45 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-rap ... 1557522077

Rapper indicted for funneling foreign money to the 2012 Obama campaign.

Foreign collusion.


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#164

Post by philip964 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:52 am

https://nypost.com/2015/09/25/yes-our-t ... edophiles/

US Troops ordered to ignore Afghan pedophiles.

Sorry from 2015.

But you knew about this right?


Topic author
philip964
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 71
Posts: 8567
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Obama's continuing legacy

#165

Post by philip964 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:07 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lorett ... estigation

Loretta Lynch throws Comey under the bus.

LOL this will so much fun to watch.

Post Reply

Return to “Off-Topic”