Wacky Liberal Sayings

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Wacky Liberal Sayings

Post by Jusme »

A topic tangent, in another thread got me to thinking about some of the crazy things Liberals have said over the years, and rather than continue on a thread hijack I started this one. I know that Liberals make us laugh, with some of the crazy things they say, so post any you remember or find, along with the quoted person's name, so they get full credit. :biggrinjester:

" Every month that we don't have an economic recovery package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs" Nancy Pelosi

"During my service, in the United States Congress, I took the initiative to invent the internet." Al Gore
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Wacky Liberal Sayings

Post by puma guy »

Regarding the addition of 8,000 Marines to the population of Guam
"Yeah, my fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize." Hank Johnson, US Congressman, GA

"We have to pass the bill to see what's in it." Nancy Pelosi
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bblhd672 »

“We have martial law. What that means – and my colleagues know what it means – is that you can put a bill on in just minutes.” - Sheila Jackson Lee
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

apostate
Posts in topic: 2

Post by apostate »

"Gentlemen, let's get the thing straight, once and for all. The policeman isn't there to create disorder; the policeman is there to preserve disorder."
- Richard J. Daley

TexDotCom

Post by TexDotCom »

Another Hank Johnson quote for y'all:

"Imagine, Mr. Speaker, a world without balloons. How can we make sure that the injustice of there being no helium for comedians to get that high-pitched voice that we all hold near and dear to our hearts." - Hank Johnson, US House of Representatives, Georgia

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

“In the VA health care system, once people get in, the quality of care, the satisfaction rates for customers are actually better then in private sector health care.” - B. Hussein Obama
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

“Our system of government is a voluntary tax system.” - Crazy Harry Reid

TexDotCom

Post by TexDotCom »

"If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen." - B. Hussein Obama

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

TexDotCom wrote:"If you've got a business – you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen." - B. Hussein Obama
Along the same lines
Those who have prospered and profited from life's lottery have a moral obligation to share their good fortune. - Dick Gephardt

tbrown

Post by tbrown »

"Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door." - Birdshot Biden
sent to you from my safe space in the hill country

SRVVR

Post by SRVVR »

Here's A RINO, but funny nonetheless.

"Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got… an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I got it yesterday [Tuesday]. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially.
[…] They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material."

US Senator Ted Stevens

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

All of those who were quoted above were elected by a majority of non-thinking idiots more stupid than the quotees. TERM LIMITS! :totap:

Captain Matt

Post by Captain Matt »

" a lot of people say there’s too much freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, you have to move to limit it.” – Bill Clinton
Oldgringo wrote:All of those who were quoted above were elected by a majority of non-thinking idiots more stupid than the quotees. TERM LIMITS! :totap:
Politicians should serve two terms. One in office and one in prison.
"hic sunt dracones"

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Captain Matt wrote:" a lot of people say there’s too much freedom. When personal freedom’s being abused, you have to move to limit it.” – Bill Clinton
Oldgringo wrote:All of those who were quoted above were elected by a majority of non-thinking idiots more stupid than the quotees. TERM LIMITS! :totap:
Politicians should serve two terms. One in office and one in prison.
“Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.” ― Mark Twain
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

“This is a ghost gun,” de Leon begins, holding an unloaded rifle in his hands. “This right here has the ability with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Thirty magazine clip in half a second.” --- California State Senator Kevin DeLeon, (D)

Return to “Off-Topic”