Honest mechanic in Tyler open Saturdays?

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Honest mechanic in Tyler open Saturdays?

Post by mojo84 »

My son is in Tyler from Dallas for a wedding this evening. His Tahoe died and won't start. Looking for an honest mechanic that is open on Saturdays. Any recommendations?.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

tomtexan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Honest mechanic in Tyler open Saturdays?

Post by tomtexan »

mojo84 wrote:My son is in Tyler from Dallas for a wedding this evening. His Tahoe died and won't start. Looking for an honest mechanic that is open on Saturdays. Any recommendations?.
Did your son get his Tahoe repaired?
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.
NRA Life Member

Topic author
mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Honest mechanic in Tyler open Saturdays?

Post by mojo84 »

Not yet. He left it at a repair shop that will not be open until Monday. Hopefully, they'll be able to help.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Return to “Off-Topic”