CA: No place but California

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

strogg
Posts in topic: 39

Re: CA: No place but California

Post by strogg »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:10 pm They give out free needles in SF. They now have budgeted $750,000 to try and get them back after they are dropped on the sidewalk.
It would have been more, but they had to set aside the rest of the money to ban sippy straws. Apparently, Californians don't know how to properly bundle their own trash for disposal.

C-dub
Posts in topic: 7

Post by C-dub »

strogg wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:16 pm
Abraham wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:38 am San Francisco proves communism works...to destroy/ruin/and bring down everything good.

Bye Bye san francisco...it was at one time good to know you.
Wait a minute. This doesn't add up. San Francisco was good at one point?
It was better, at least from my standpoint of having visited, but not lived there back in 1984.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Flightmare »

strogg wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:30 pm
philip964 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:10 pm They give out free needles in SF. They now have budgeted $750,000 to try and get them back after they are dropped on the sidewalk.
It would have been more, but they had to set aside the rest of the money to ban sippy straws. Apparently, Californians don't know how to properly bundle their own trash for disposal.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

strogg

Post by strogg »

Flightmare wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:02 pm
Thanks. You made my morning so much better. I needed that.

On a very much related note: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... w-ban.html. I guess the punishment is higher for those with large caliber straws and high capacity clips that can dispense 30 straws in half a second?

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/ ... es-workers
San Francisco employees who work at notable tech companies, including Facebook, Google, Twitter, Uber and Square, enjoy an exciting perk: free lunches.

The city currently has 51 tech companies that offer free lunch to their employees every day, but new companies shouldn't be expecting the same perk.

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors is looking to ban tech companies from building new cafeterias that will offer their workers free food.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 247

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:10 pm https://nypost.com/2018/07/24/san-fran- ... rt-murder/

3rd BART murder. Woman and sister brutally attacked at BART station in San Fransisco. Stabbed.

This is the same city where ammunition sales must be videotaped. Can knife and acid bans be far behind.

They give out free needles in SF. They now have budgeted $750,000 to try and get them back after they are dropped on the sidewalk.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/anne-hathawa ... 45309.html

The unprovoked stabbing death of a young woman at a BART station, in actually Oakland,has started to have legs.

Why?

Is it that it was a stabbing and you can’t conceal carry? No.
Is it that the man was an illegal? No he’s a citizen.
Is it that the man was homeless or a drug user? No, we can suspect, but we don’t know.
Is it that the man had mental issues? No, we can suspect, but we don’t know.
It’s it because the man is white and his victim was black? Bingo!

Now movie stars are using their white privilege to express outrage at a rare event.

Oh and if the had only used a gun, it would be such a bigger story.

strogg

Post by strogg »

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/07/25/ ... l-utility/

Basically, Governor Moonbeam is proposing to bail out a convicted corporate felon after charging them for crimes by letting their customers pay the fines through higher rates. There is so much weirdness going on here that my brain is pretty much exploding trying to make sense of all this.

apostate
Posts in topic: 4

Post by apostate »

Flightmare wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:04 am https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/ ... es-workers
San Francisco employees who work at notable tech companies, including Facebook, Google, Twitter, Uber and Square, enjoy an exciting perk: free lunches.

The city currently has 51 tech companies that offer free lunch to their employees every day, but new companies shouldn't be expecting the same perk.

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors is looking to ban tech companies from building new cafeterias that will offer their workers free food.
Meh. At this point, any company opening a new office in San Francisco deserves whatever moonbat lunacy the local politburo throws at them.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

strogg wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:12 am

On a very much related note: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07 ... w-ban.html. I guess the punishment is higher for those with large caliber straws and high capacity clips that can dispense 30 straws in half a second?

So if I went to him to buy some of what he printed, would that be a "straw purchase"? :biggrinjester:

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

Flightmare wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:31 pm
strogg wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:12 am

So if I went to him to buy some of what he printed, would that be a "straw purchase"? :biggrinjester:

Only if you bought them for someone prohibited from legally owning straws!! Which I guess will soon be everyone in Commiefornia! I'm "rlol"
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SQLGeek »

There's going to be a new Berlin Airlift, it will be called the California Airlift and the packages will contain straws and standard capacity magazines.
Psalm 91:2

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Unfortunately, banning straws will still not keep California from sucking.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/27/sa ... demic.html

BART conductors now warn passengers to watch where they sit, due to needles left behind on seats.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Abraham »

...and nyc mayor deblasio thinks ca. a model for nyc.

Yikes!

stever1950
Posts in topic: 5

Post by stever1950 »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:13 pm Unfortunately, banning straws will still not keep California from sucking.
:clapping: :thumbs2: :txflag:
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Return to “Off-Topic”