CA: No place but California

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 247

Re: CA: No place but California

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/california-halts ... 58843.html

Gov halts _______ in state.

Let them be in the dark and walk.

Interesting, the oil drilling method where high pressure fluids are forced into a well to crack and fracture Rock is automatically edited.

JustSomeOldGuy
Posts in topic: 7

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

probably in the 'stop list' as it's used as a synonym for a different 'f' word....
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://cssrc.us/content/gov-newsom-gra ... e-shooters

Gov grants clemency to 21 convicted murdered, gang members, drive by shooters.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 41

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:58 am https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2 ... worsening/

San Fransisco poop problem worse.
I am thinking we need to build the wall just this side of Kalifornia.

strogg
Posts in topic: 39

Post by strogg »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:34 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:58 am https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2 ... worsening/

San Fransisco poop problem worse.
I am thinking we need to build the wall just this side of Kalifornia.
I think we may need some air defense too in case they fly in.

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Pawpaw »

I still say Lex Luthor had the right idea. :evil2:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 10

Post by TxRVer »

Ironically there is a $500 fine for not picking up dog poop in S.F.

https://kcbsradio.radio.com/blogs/matt- ... op-problem
Charlie

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/ ... 96109.html

Sacramento gang of teens beat and choke unconscious an off duty CHIPs officer defending woman on Black Friday in a mall.

03Lightningrocks

To be honest, I had trouble figuring out what was going on from that video. I do know one thing. When one on one these folks are usually cowards and not a threat but when they are in a group they are like a pack of wild dogs. They have always been that way. It was well known when I was a kid. You never just fight one of them, you end up fighting all of them.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 9

Post by The Annoyed Man »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:03 pm To be honest, I had trouble figuring out what was going on from that video. I do know one thing. When one on one these folks are usually cowards and not a threat but when they are in a group they are like a pack of wild dogs. They have always been that way. It was well known when I was a kid. You never just fight one of them, you end up fighting all of them.
When I lived in Manhattan NYC for a while as a young man, I was assaulted once by a gang of about 7 or 8 young teenagers, roughly 14-15 years old. I was about 23-24 at the time. That’s one of the most dangerous things I’ve ever experienced....and I was already a brown belt at the time in Kempo and never lost my head during the fight. They threw full garbage cans at me. One attacked me directly with a broken bottle. They had me encircled, and whenever I faced an attack from the front, 2 or 3 of them would come in from the rear. It was like being jumped by a pack of wild dogs.

Individually, they were just scrawny teenagers smaller than me, any one of whom I could have easily beaten down to parade rest. Ganged up together? That was a different story. One wonders what their parents would have thought if they’d have known.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

The Annoyed Man wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:08 am
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:03 pm To be honest, I had trouble figuring out what was going on from that video. I do know one thing. When one on one these folks are usually cowards and not a threat but when they are in a group they are like a pack of wild dogs. They have always been that way. It was well known when I was a kid. You never just fight one of them, you end up fighting all of them.
When I lived in Manhattan NYC for a while as a young man, I was assaulted once by a gang of about 7 or 8 young teenagers, roughly 14-15 years old. I was about 23-24 at the time. That’s one of the most dangerous things I’ve ever experienced....and I was already a brown belt at the time in Kempo and never lost my head during the fight. They threw full garbage cans at me. One attacked me directly with a broken bottle. They had me encircled, and whenever I faced an attack from the front, 2 or 3 of them would come in from the rear. It was like being jumped by a pack of wild dogs.

Individually, they were just scrawny teenagers smaller than me, any one of whom I could have easily beaten down to parade rest. Ganged up together? That was a different story. One wonders what their parents would have thought if they’d have known.
I hate to say it but I feel they would have told them they did good. Maybe even laughed about it with them. There is something to the environment the kids grow up in contributing to their malice. There is a Wagreens near my house. Around 20-25 years ago I walk out to see a couple of seriously fat black women just beating the heck out of each other. Both of them had kids with them and the kids were all screaming encouragement to their prospective mothers. One particularly nasty loud mouth teen must have screamed "Beat Dat B-----" 20 times a second. I got in my truck and drove off. I didn't even bother to call the cops. The scene left me wondering what had happened to my neighborhood.

ELB
Posts in topic: 5

Post by ELB »

Oracle Is Moving Its Massive Conference Out of San Francisco. Are Dirty Streets to Blame?

Oracle has held their conference in San Francisco for years and years. San Francisco area (Redwood Shores) is their headquarters and they are one of the largest employers in Northern California. They are moving the conference to a new venue in Las Vegas. $64 million hit to San Francisco.

Oracle said their attendees complained about “hotel prices” and “conditions of the streets.”

Boom.
USAF 1982-2005

E10
Posts in topic: 2

Post by E10 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:03 pmYou never just fight one of them, you end up fighting all of them.
That’s why I always a reload or two.

strogg
Posts in topic: 39

Post by strogg »

Some guy decides that the aisle of a grocery store is better than the publicly available toilet.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock- ... ore-aisle/

Return to “Off-Topic”