CA: No place but California

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Soldev
Posts in topic: 4

Re: CA: No place but California

Post by Soldev »

Texas License To Carry Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor & NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 246

Post by philip964 »

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/healt ... 70905.html

Highest poverty rate in the nation.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... ite-825346

Moonbeam governor announces that California will launch its own satellite to detect polluters to fight climate change.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 19

Post by Abraham »

Given the planet has always had 'climate change' (it's not preventable as it's naturally occurring) he will be shoveling sand against the tide...

As an example: When dinosaurs roamed the atmosphere was unbreathable (for humans) by today's standards...that's easily understandable if you're not insane or have a power mad agenda...

Jusme
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Jusme »

philip964 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:57 am https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... ite-825346

Moonbeam governor announces that California will launch its own satellite to detect polluters to fight climate change.
What will the state of Commiefornia do, when they find out that China, India, and a lot of third world contries, are polluting the planet? Are they going to send in their SJW, to shame them into stopping?

"rlol"
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

My guess: They'll eunuch-ally appeal to the UN and fail miserably while declaring - they tried.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/17/in ... crime.html

News media robbed while reporting on SF area crime.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

A orthopedic surgeon who had appeared on a reality TV show about dating was arrested on weapons charges. He was being investigated along with his girlfriend for drugging as many as a 1000 women and raping them.

The Doctor:
“ had two assault rifles unlawfully and while he had licences for two other guns as well as several large capacity magazines, his charges are enhanced for possessing a firearm during a health and safety code violation, says the Orange County District Attorney's Office.
A press release states Riley was also knowingly vicariously in possession of a firearm.”

Hard to keep up with CA, but are semi automatic rifles illegal? And you sure want to avoid those health and safety code violations when your vicariously in possession.

strogg
Posts in topic: 39

Post by strogg »

Jusme wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:20 pm
philip964 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:57 am https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... ite-825346

What will the state of Commiefornia do, when they find out that China, India, and a lot of third world contries, are polluting the planet? Are they going to send in their SJW, to shame them into stopping?

"rlol"
That sounds like an excellent idea, actually. Send them all out on life-long missions to other countries. That should keep them out of ours.

clarionite

Post by clarionite »

philip964 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:57 am
clarionite wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:31 am
strogg wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:26 pm
Jusme wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:37 am I've only eaten at an In and Out, a couple of times, they were good burgers, I didn't know about any "secret" menu, But I will make a point to support them.

:tiphat:
Just make sure you ask for the fries "well done." Otherwise, you may as well be eating Steak n Shake fries: potato strips soaked in oil.
I've ate their food twice. The second time was to give them the benefit of the doubt.
It was horrible. I've had school cafeteria burgers that were better. And the fries tasted nasty. I've made better fries in my air fryer at home.
California In and Out better than Dallas In and Out.

Whataburger fries good hot. So I eat first. By then my burger patty is always cold. 5 Guys uses foil so never cold. Hadn’t had a Chili’s burger in a while, still pretty good, but almost $10. Still fond of 50 yo Big Mac. But still prefer In and Out to Micky D’s.
I've never had one in Cali. Next time I go I'll check it out.

I've never had a cold patty at Whataburger. But I usually get the patty melt. Maybe they're not put in the warmer, or if they are they may be pulled out to grill the burger. But the fries are definitely much better hot. I don't eat them when they cool off.

I only get the quarter pounder with cheese and bacon at McDonalds, or the Fillet of Fish.

I like the big Mac with Mayo instead of Mac Sauce, but rarely order it.

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Flightmare »

Deplorable lunatic since 2016

TomS
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TomS »

My son serving n the military bought a new Tacoma in San Diego. When the registration was due the following year he got a notice for $400! I registered it here in Texas for him, as this is his state of residence, for $100. California, and it’s liberal base are insane! The worst part is they are fleeing the high cost of living only to institute crazy policies elsewhere! The true definition of insanity!

strogg
Posts in topic: 39

Post by strogg »

TomS wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:53 am My son serving n the military bought a new Tacoma in San Diego. When the registration was due the following year he got a notice for $400! I registered it here in Texas for him, as this is his state of residence, for $100. California, and it’s liberal base are insane! The worst part is they are fleeing the high cost of living only to institute crazy policies elsewhere! The true definition of insanity!
That's about par for course. Over there, the liberal nuts don't know how taxes work. They have an insanely high gas tax, which they are shooting themselves in the foot over because they keep pushing eco friendly cars. So right now, they're not getting enough money for the roads. So what do the do? Do they fix the problem by actually putting all their fuel tax dollars into roads/infrastructure? (Believe it or not, much of the money goes to schools and other non-infra related stuff.) No. They don't re-appropriate taxes. Do they raise the annual vehicle registration rates? Well, they could, but then all the Tesla owners will whine and complain. So they instead just raise the fuel tax rate some more.

Here's another great one. Some neighborhoods in the city of Sunnvale, Commifornia were complaining that there are too many people cutting through their neighborhoods during rush hour. This is due to the freeways and main arterial roads being at full capacity during rush hour, essentially forcing people to secondary arteries so they can have a "reasonable" commute time. So what do the liberals do to solve the problem? Easy. They reduce the number of lanes to 1 each direction on the secondary arterial roads to push people back onto the main arteries and freeways. Because yes, that'll solve their traffic problems somehow.

Sigh... I was driving through Frisco today, and I saw a whole bunch of cars with Commiefornia plates still on them and a few Priuses with CA carpool stickers still on them. It literally made me gag.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Those who drive Prius-es are morally superior...right..?

P.S. I'd rather drive a vehicle that was wood or coal burning before I would have a P-car.

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

Abraham wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:38 pm Those who drive Prius-es are morally superior...right..?

P.S. I'd rather drive a vehicle that was wood or coal burning before I would have a P-car.
I had a coworker a few years ago who drove a Prius to work and drove his F-350 on the weekends going to the lake or hunting. This was before oil prices tanked a few years ago, but good luck with your coal fired steam engine. :lol:
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Return to “Off-Topic”