Clinton Body Count

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Clinton Body Count

Post by Jusme »

Evidently, fear of the Clinton's, black ops, death squad, has waned, with even MSM, coming down hard on Slick Willy's, extracurricular activities, and his lack of contrition. But I think that it is a result of the DNC, trying to distance, itself, and it's candidates from the Clintons, and the complicit left wing media, aiding them. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

philip964 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:19 pm https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/antho ... lite-ring/

Clinton’s linked to Anthony Bourdan’s sudden death.

Snoopes says fake news, so it must be true.

He had a last meal already planned before his death. He didn’t have that meal. Wouldn’t a foodie really make sure he got the last meal he wanted, if it really was a suicide.
I have heard stories and THIS leads to one HUGE RABBIT HOLE!!! if you chose to chase it, be prepared that you will end up in something similar to Alice in Wonderland! :lol:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I think that Bourdain’s suicide was exactly that - a suicide. I am well aware of the Clinton Dead Pool, and entertain the idea that some of it is true; but I don’t think Bourdain’s death had anything to do with Clinton. He was a complicated man, with a past history of heroin addiction and near-homelessness. He became famous almost by accident. His work exposed him to parts of the world most of us never see - including some of its misery. He struggled to remain sober.....mostly successfully from what I understand. His suicide is a tragedy, like anyone else’s. I’m not going to dance on his grave or speculate on why he did it.

BTW, he reminded me very much of one of my brothers. By external appearances, they could have been related. By temperament also. I am also someone whose life has been personally permanently altered by someone else’s suicide. So although I never knew Antohony Bourdain beyond his public persona, it saddened me to learn that he took is own life.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 6

Post by RoyGBiv »

All I want is for someone to bring charges and sit her criminal butt in front of a Grand Jury... A Grand Jury that I am a member of would be a bonus.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Allons

Post by Allons »

RoyGBiv wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:13 am All I want is for someone to bring charges and sit her criminal butt in front of a Grand Jury... A Grand Jury that I am a member of would be a bonus.
I don't think a prosecutor could find a living witness to testify in court. Even if they did find one I don't think he/she would be alive at the time of a trial. You mess with the Clintons... You catch a bullet to the head
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 64

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dangerous.com/44614/snopes- ... peratives/

Milo has picked up on how quick Snopes was to declare the Clintons innocent in Bourdain’s death.

Apparently Elon Musk is in danger now. Not sure why but he must know something. If he commits suicide, it’s murder. If his plane crashes, it’s murder.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dress.html

A Mystery woman was found dead at the bottom of a trash chute in the compactor at building where Huma Aberdeen and Anthony Weiner own a $11,000 a month apartment.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:00 pm https://www.dangerous.com/44614/snopes- ... peratives/

Milo has picked up on how quick Snopes was to declare the Clintons innocent in Bourdain’s death.

Apparently Elon Musk is in danger now. Not sure why but he must know something. If he commits suicide, it’s murder. If his plane crashes, it’s murder.
If his Tesla batteries explode it is murder.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Allons

Post by Allons »

Funny.
Following an investigation by Snopes, the “fact check” website highly utilized by left-wing media determined Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with the mysterious death of celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain.
Who would print anything otherwise unless you have a death wish. Quoted from philip964 web address.
Last edited by Allons on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

mojo84 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:33 pm
philip964 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:00 pm https://www.dangerous.com/44614/snopes- ... peratives/

Nope! That one is just normal! "rlol"
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

TreyHouston wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 pm

:tiphat:
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 3

Post by PriestTheRunner »

mojo84 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:24 pm
TreyHouston wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 pm

:tiphat:
Did Tesla start having Samsung make their batteries?....

Abraham
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Abraham »

Hybrid cars are a joke.

Fully electrical...same.

If inventors are ever able to make a good one, either or I'll consider one, until then, nah...

Hey, how about one with solar panels, wind turbines, and good wishes...?

That'd work, right?

Or, something a bit more practical, like say a bicycle...?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... views.html

The interview that got Anthony Bourdain murdered was released today.

Expect to see Neil Swidey dead someday.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/magazine/20 ... story.html

The Democrats would be better off if Bill Clinton had never been President.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://truepundit.com/investigative-jo ... aping-boy/

Jen Moore an investigative journalist who was working on a story about a young boy who had been allegedly molested by Bill Clinton 20 years ago and had recently contacted the FBI to see if a case could still be made against the abusers, was found dead in her hotel room from an apparent seizure.

Not a lot of independent reports on this. No MSM reports.

Return to “Off-Topic”