Not watching the Superbowl

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 41

Re: Not watching the Superbowl

Post by philip964 »

http://redstateobserver.com/article.asp?id=168387

Colin Kaepernick rejects your celebrating your white supremacy today.
Attachments
854F26A4-B672-4BF4-AF7F-84AE4D4C78B8.jpeg

flechero
Posts in topic: 11

Post by flechero »

Who?

LDB415
Posts in topic: 17

Post by LDB415 »

Haven't watched a game in 3 years. Won't be watching any of this season or any future seasons unless they redeem themselves and apologize appropriately for what they've done.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

carlson1
Posts in topic: 6

Post by carlson1 »

LDB415 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:05 pm Haven't watched a game in 3 years. Won't be watching any of this season or any future seasons unless they redeem themselves and apologize appropriately for what they've done.
They are too far gone to come back.

striker55
Posts in topic: 3

Post by striker55 »

LDB415 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:05 pm Haven't watched a game in 3 years. Won't be watching any of this season or any future seasons unless they redeem themselves and apologize appropriately for what they've done.
Same for me, in fact I've pretty much giving up on all sports. NASCAR has become a joke with banning Confederate flags and eliminating the rule about taking a knee. Women's soccer taking a knee. I'm with Trump, respect the flag or get out!

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Excaliber »

philip964 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:37 pm http://redstateobserver.com/article.asp?id=168387

Colin Kaepernick rejects your celebrating your white supremacy today.
He's entitled to his ridiculous opinion, and I'll be giving it all the attention that it merits.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Post by parabelum »

Well since he’s half white i suppose he rejects half of his white supremacy. Just an irrelevant fool in an irrelevant sport now saying irrelevant things that other irrelevant fools want to hear.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

NFL, NASCAR, Woman’s Soccer, Nike, Levi’s are now as relevant to me as the “Chicks”.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/colin- ... 234698911/

Disney inks deal with Colin Kaepernick.

Ruark
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Ruark »

I haven't really watched "ball" since the days of Landry and Staubach. Bunch of overpaid, whiny little hotheads.
-Ruark

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

I've never been a sports fan, I find it reprehensible that these people make millions chasing a ball or driving around in circles but Police, Fire, Ems are out making life and death decisions for others while placing themslves in harms way and they are lucky if they make a living they can make a mortgage or put groceries on the table with!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Jusme
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Jusme »

Maybe it’s just me thinking outside the box, but what law, requires that The Star Spangled Banner be played before the start of sporting events?
Why can’t they just come out, meet for the coin flip and get ready for concussion protocols? There would be nothing for the Marxist to protest about. No one would have to worry about, standing, kneeling, or anything else. Save it for patriotic get together where those who truly love this country, can meet, and show her the proper respect. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

striker55

Post by striker55 »

Jusme wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:37 pm Maybe it’s just me thinking outside the box, but what law, requires that The Star Spangled Banner be played before the start of sporting events?
Why can’t they just come out, meet for the coin flip and get ready for concussion protocols? There would be nothing for the Marxist to protest about. No one would have to worry about, standing, kneeling, or anything else. Save it for patriotic get together where those who truly love this country, can meet, and show her the proper respect. JMHO
Good idea! :iagree:

TxRVer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by TxRVer »

If they removed the helmets and the padding, people might find it worth watching again.
Charlie

Return to “Off-Topic”