In n Out Burger VS Whataburger

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Which is better?

In n Out
15%
Whataburger
85%

Total votes: 135

jeffbird
Posts in topic: 1

Re: In n Out Burger VS Whataburger

Post by jeffbird »

Whataburger by a conserable margin.
Last edited by jeffbird on Wed May 30, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mayor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by mayor »

John Galt wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 5:44 pm I don't understand the open carry interest.
I don't understand the interest in fast food burger joints - except for convenience. That's the only reason I visit. They're quick, cheap, and taste slightly better than ensure. Sometimes it's the best choice for some reason. Never been to In-n-Out so I didn't vote. One just opened close to me. Guess I'll have to sample.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Take Down Sicko »

apostate wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:24 pm
Take Down Sicko wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:54 pmYears ago there was a place called Millers that had some really tasty burgers. No longer in business here in the city that i know of.
There's a burger joint named Miller's in the tunnels downtown.
Just looked it up Apostate. I'm surprised they still exist. The location i went to was in Garden Oaks. First i would eat a burger there and then go next door to the Bally's Total fitness to burn it off. I know, it was a vicious cycle but i couldnt resist them. My next favorite burgers are Bellaire Broiler burgers. They are flame Broiled and really tasty.

J.R.@A&M
Posts in topic: 2

Post by J.R.@A&M »

BBYC wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:18 pm
J.R.@A&M wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 1:15 pm It is a moot question when you're driving through Refugio or some such place.
:iagree: Skip the burgers and go for the barbacoa.
What I meant was that Whataburger is the dominant choice (or DQ), esp. south of I-10
“Always liked me a sidearm with some heft.” Boss Spearman in Open Range.

Rokyudai

Post by Rokyudai »

I have a In and Out 10 minutes from me. I tried it. It was fine. I still love Whata though.
NRA Benefactor Member

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

Never saw and In n Out burger place. Don't know anything about them. Yeah, I'm probably travel handicapped.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

9uc

Post by 9uc »

If I have to go with a franchise burger. Whataburger is the choice because DW thinks the world revolves around them but their fries definitely need some improvement. For myself, I find that the Build a Burger at Denny's and the Bourbon Bacon Burger or even their Regular burger to be the far better burger. I got the cook at a Denny's years ago to tell me how their meat is prepared, and that seems to be the key.
.....he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."Luke 22:36

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Syntyr »

SewTexas wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:57 pm 5Guys, lol. or Red Robin....
but of the 2 choices, WhatABurger.
Red Robin YUUUMMM

They dont make the best burger I have ever had but they are up there. What I like is they have a grilled cheese sandwich. Order that and for 3$ have them add a hamburger patty to it. NOW YOU ARE TALKING! Of course I am the guy that believes cheese is its own food group and there is an FCA (Federal Cheese Administration) recommended daily minimum of cheese! :anamatedbanana
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

Syntyr wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:16 pm
SewTexas wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:57 pm 5Guys, lol. or Red Robin....
but of the 2 choices, WhatABurger.
Red Robin YUUUMMM

They dont make the best burger I have ever had but they are up there. What I like is they have a grilled cheese sandwich. Order that and for 3$ have them add a hamburger patty to it. NOW YOU ARE TALKING! Of course I am the guy that believes cheese is its own food group and there is an FCA (Federal Cheese Administration) recommended daily minimum of cheese! :anamatedbanana

:lol: :lol: I get a bacon burger, no cheese. RR can keep the bacon crispy, I like that. I've been allergic to dairy for 7 years now. I'm finally over it. What's really good is to get guac on a burger....that takes it to a new level!
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

BBYC
Posts in topic: 6

Post by BBYC »

John Galt wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 5:44 pm I don't understand the open carry interest.
:iagree: I don't understand why that guy in Friendswood had to make a big deal about it instead of covering up like a normal person.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Allons

Post by Allons »

BBYC wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:36 pm
:iagree: I don't understand why that guy in Friendswood had to make a big deal about it instead of covering up like a normal person.
He's above the law, that's why. :biggrinjester:
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Abraham
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Abraham »

If you happen to be in a communist city like seattle, where unskilled employees are overpaid for unskilled labor, avoid fast food. $15.00 an hour to flip burgers and the cost of said burger is now unrealistically expensive? Nah, pass, buh-bye fast food, not for me.

Why?

Because fast food is supposed to be relatively inexpensive compared to a sit down restaurant, plus obviously fast in comparison to a sit down eatery.

In communist cities like seattle, you'll pay more than you dreamed possible for fast food, thus making it over priced. Why pay more for something that shouldn't cost as much as a sit down, much higher quality meal?

Suggestion: Go to a grocery store, buy some good hard salami, cheese and bread (or whatever suits your taste) and make your own far superior fast food. Cheaper, way better tasting and not made by overpaid, unskilled, demanding labor as a matter of principle....or go to a real restaurant.

Sorry, meatheads, but you chose to try to live on minimum wage because you weren't willing to get an education. Not my fault nor will I encourage you to live on an artificially high so-called 'minimum wage'.

Learn a skill, sorry if it takes effort and sacrifice, that'll eventually pay off, but I won't enable you by buying what you're selling...

Eventually, the fast food joints will fall off the twig and fast food management will be looking for work...

Stupid commies...

P.S. I too at one time in life (throughout my time in high school - obviously after school) worked for minimum wage in a grocery store sacking groceries. Talk about unskilled labor. I was happy to have the job and wouldn't have dreamed of demanding a huge wage increase as I recognized minimum wage jobs aren't for someone so unskilled they expect to live on minimum wage...it was a stepping stone that eventually with other effort led to much better income, but required much sacrifice on my part first...

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Grundy1133 »

Abraham wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 pm If you happen to be in a communist city like seattle, where unskilled employees are overpaid for unskilled labor, avoid fast food. $15.00 an hour to flip burgers and the cost of said burger is now unrealistically expensive? Nah, pass, buh-bye fast food, not for me.

Why?

Because fast food is supposed to be relatively inexpensive compared to a sit down restaurant, plus obviously fast in comparison to a sit down eatery.

In communist cities like seattle, you'll pay more than you dreamed possible for fast food, thus making it over priced. Why pay more for something that shouldn't cost as much as a sit down, much higher quality meal?

Suggestion: Go to a grocery store, buy some good hard salami, cheese and bread (or whatever suits your taste) and make your own far superior fast food. Cheaper, way better tasting and not made by overpaid, unskilled, demanding labor as a matter of principle....or go to a real restaurant.

Sorry, meatheads, but you chose to try to live on minimum wage because you weren't willing to get an education. Not my fault nor will I encourage you to live on an artificially high so-called 'minimum wage'.

Learn a skill, sorry if it takes effort and sacrifice, that'll eventually pay off, but I won't enable you by buying what you're selling...

Eventually, the fast food joints will fall off the twig and fast food management will be looking for work...

Stupid commies...

P.S. I too at one time in life (throughout my time in high school - obviously after school) worked for minimum wage in a grocery store sacking groceries. Talk about unskilled labor. I was happy to have the job and wouldn't have dreamed of demanding a huge wage increase as I recognized minimum wage jobs aren't for someone so unskilled they expect to live on minimum wage...it was a stepping stone that eventually with other effort led to much better income, but required much sacrifice on my part first...
so...... given that (i assume) you live in texas would you rather eat whataburger or in and out?
NRA Member

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

Had a very good burger at Branded Burger in Midlothian on Saturday afternoon. Much better than WAB or IAO.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Misfit Child

Post by Misfit Child »

I enjoyed my Chick-fil-A tonight.

Return to “Off-Topic”