In n Out Burger VS Whataburger

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Which is better?

In n Out
15%
Whataburger
85%

Total votes: 135

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 10

Re: In n Out Burger VS Whataburger

Post by Grundy1133 »

Misfit Child wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:45 pm I enjoyed my Chick-fil-A tonight.
whoa.... now if were talking chicken, chick fil a wins hands down EVERY time. :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:
NRA Member

Allons
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Allons »

Grundy1133 wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:56 pm
Misfit Child wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:45 pm I enjoyed my Chick-fil-A tonight.
whoa.... now if were talking chicken, chick fil a wins hands down EVERY time. :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:
:iagree:
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

apostate
Posts in topic: 2

Post by apostate »

Abraham wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 pm If you happen to be in a communist city like seattle, where unskilled employees are overpaid for unskilled labor, avoid fast food. $15.00 an hour to flip burgers and the cost of said burger is now unrealistically expensive?
Apropos?
McDonald’s introducing self-serve kiosks that don’t need minimum wage

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

apostate wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:00 pm
Abraham wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:03 pm If you happen to be in a communist city like seattle, where unskilled employees are overpaid for unskilled labor, avoid fast food. $15.00 an hour to flip burgers and the cost of said burger is now unrealistically expensive?
Apropos?
McDonald’s introducing self-serve kiosks that don’t need minimum wage
No surprise that as wage legislation rises, jobs wane.
It amazes me that so many people fail to understand the easily predictable outcomes of using government force to inject social policies into a capitalist market.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

RoyGBiv wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:05 am
It amazes me that so many people fail to understand the easily predictable outcomes of using government force to inject social policies into a capitalist market.
I've run into a couple of places with the Kiosks, last one was in Fort Stockton. Some places just can't find enough people. I did notice that they were hiring also at considerably more than minimum wage. Thanks to the rise of Crude prices, Trumponomics, and 50 years of declining birthrates, we have a workforce crises at least in some areas in Texas and the country. Vermont is paying folks $10k to move there. The area around here (Galveston Houston) can't get enough workers to work in our plants. The Hospitality and Medical industries here in this area are forced to hire immigrants from Europe. We can blame government demands on increasing minimum wage, but the truth is we haven't actually increased it here in Texas. Minimum wage is rarely paid at many places in Texas because of the very real laws of supply and demand.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Pawpaw »

Liberty wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:46 am
I've run into a couple of places with the Kiosks, last one was in Fort Stockton. Some places just can't find enough people. I did notice that they were hiring also at considerably more than minimum wage. Thanks to the rise of Crude prices, Trumponomics, and 50 years of declining birthrates, we have a workforce crises at least in some areas in Texas and the country. Vermont is paying folks $10k to move there. The area around here (Galveston Houston) can't get enough workers to work in our plants. The Hospitality and Medical industries here in this area are forced to hire immigrants from Europe. We can blame government demands on increasing minimum wage, but the truth is we haven't actually increased it here in Texas. Minimum wage is rarely paid at many places in Texas because of the very real laws of supply and demand.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

I saw on another post Whataburger told an openly armed police detective to leave. I guess Whataburger is the new In n Out Burger if you're open carrying.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

puma guy wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 am I saw on another post Whataburger told an openly armed police detective to leave. I guess Whataburger is the new In n Out Burger if you're open carrying.
Does In N Out do the verbal 30.07 notice as well? I haven’t seen signs at In N Out locations I have been to.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

bblhd672 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:58 am
puma guy wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 am I saw on another post Whataburger told an openly armed police detective to leave. I guess Whataburger is the new In n Out Burger if you're open carrying.
Does In N Out do the verbal 30.07 notice as well? I haven’t seen signs at In N Out locations I have been to.
If that's a question about In n Out policy I have only been to an In n Out once in DFW and don't recall seeing any 30.06 signs. It was prior to OC passing. My post was meant to be a play on words.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

oljames3
Posts in topic: 8

Post by oljames3 »

puma guy wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:24 pm
bblhd672 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:58 am
If that's a question about In n Out policy I have only been to an In n Out once in DFW and don't recall seeing any 30.06 signs. It was prior to OC passing. My post was meant to be a play on words.
I've taken my children to th In-N-Out it Cedar Park several times since 1/1/16. Always carrying openly. No issues.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Liberty wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:46 am
On a complete and total tangent, increasingly low unemployment rates, and resulting labor shortages, will also help to solve our immigration issues, as employers clamor for more and more workers, IMHO.

It's very telling, that Trump's policies will actually meaningfully help to solve the Democrats pet issue that they have not been able to solve for the last 50 years or so. Then again, it's hard to solve something if you don't really want it solved.

gtolbert09
Posts in topic: 7

Post by gtolbert09 »

McDs to aggressively install Kiosks

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonald ... 32122.html
USAF 1983-1994
NRA LifeTime Member
TSRA Member

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Grundy1133 »

gtolbert09 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:44 pm McDs to aggressively install Kiosks

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonald ... 32122.html
now all they have to do is find a way to replace the cooks and the drive thru (which shouldnt be hard. just add a touch screen to the menu board) and they'll have a fully autonomous busniess. and it wont be too long until others follow suite and then the unemployment rates will be thru the roof because all the low end no skills jobs will be taken by robots.
NRA Member

Return to “Off-Topic”