In n Out Burger VS Whataburger

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Which is better?

In n Out
15%
Whataburger
85%

Total votes: 135

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 10

Re: In n Out Burger VS Whataburger

Post by Grundy1133 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:56 am I went with What A Burger. Don't like in and out at all. But why is Dairy Queen not on the poll? The belt buster is pretty darned good.
it was strictly whataburger vs in n out. i know that whataburger is "the place" to get burgers in texas for most folks, and Ive heard people rave about in n out but my gf didnt like it at all... but yea dairy queen is definitely a provider of excellent burgers as well... and with all the ruckus about whataburger refusing to serve LEOs and people who OC i might start frequenting DQ again...
NRA Member

Morgan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Morgan »

In n Out fries are a crime against humanity. They've certainly been discussed at the Hague and should be considered a war crime. ***shudder*** The burgers are "ok."

1alexie
Posts in topic: 1

Post by 1alexie »

Whataburger has a lot of options to choose from, that's the only advantage that they have. I feel like In-N-Out consistently offers higher quality food at an overall better value.

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I ate at a What a burger today at lunch time. Had a sandwich called What a burger patty melt for the first time and it was quiet good. Washed it down with unsweetened ice tea.

Topic author
Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Grundy1133 »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:03 pm I ate at a What a burger today at lunch time. Had a sandwich called What a burger patty melt for the first time and it was quiet good. Washed it down with unsweetened ice tea.
Unsweetened tea? Heathen. :biggrinjester:
NRA Member

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 14

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Grundy1133 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:18 pm
Take Down Sicko wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:03 pm I ate at a What a burger today at lunch time. Had a sandwich called What a burger patty melt for the first time and it was quiet good. Washed it down with unsweetened ice tea.
:iagree:

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Syntyr »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:03 pm Washed it down with unsweetened ice tea.
:anamatedbanana

Finally someone else with some sense. I'm a native Texan :txflag: but sweet tea :nono: YUCK
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

gtolbert09

Post by gtolbert09 »

Grundy1133 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:18 pm
USAF 1983-1994
NRA LifeTime Member
TSRA Member

jason812
Posts in topic: 5

Post by jason812 »

Syntyr wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:42 am
Take Down Sicko wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:03 pm Washed it down with unsweetened ice tea.
:anamatedbanana

Finally someone else with some sense. I'm a native Texan :txflag: but sweet tea :nono: YUCK

I grew up drinking sweet tea and switched to unsweet in my late teens, mainly from either sweet tea being too sweet or not sweet enough. Also, when you went out to eat and just got your mixture right, the waitress would top off of you sweet tea with unsweet and you would have to start over. I just decided its easier to go unsweet. Plus I can drink half a gallon with a meal and that's a lot of sugar. Especially my mom's. Her sweet tea turns to syrup after a day in fridge.

Let's get in more disagreements :biggrinjester: - I drink my coffee with a little milk or half and half but not sugar. Mainly cause I'm impatient and need it to cool off so I don't burn my mouth. "rlol"
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

gtolbert09

Post by gtolbert09 »

Let's add Moo-Yah and Smash Burger to the mix, lol

And Remember DQ in Texas has a different menu than the DQ's in other states. We're special!!
USAF 1983-1994
NRA LifeTime Member
TSRA Member

flechero
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flechero »

jason812 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:34 pm Let's get in more disagreements :biggrinjester: - I drink my coffee with a little milk or half and half but not sugar. Mainly cause I'm impatient and need it to cool off so I don't burn my mouth. "rlol"
I'm such a pansy, I put a couple ice cubes into the cup before hitting start on the keurig! :lol: And I still use half & half... :eek6

BBYC
Posts in topic: 6

Post by BBYC »

This thread serves no useful function any longer except to divide forum members and cause ill will among us.

:evil2:
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

jason812
Posts in topic: 5

Post by jason812 »

BBYC wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:49 pm This thread serves no useful function any longer except to divide forum members and cause ill will among us.

But if I dress nicely when I post, all should be good.

I have learned one thing from this thread and that is TAM can be wrong about something. :biggrinjester: Next we'll find out he puts ketchup on hot dogs and we'll have to deport him back to Kommiefornia...

Oh no, I really stirred it up now. :smilelol5:
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

03Lightningrocks

BBYC wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:49 pm This thread serves no useful function any longer except to divide forum members and cause ill will among us.

You have violated The "self righteous indignation" clause in the "virtue signaling" hand book. This tactic is only to be used when trying to silence dissenting opinion one feels threatened by, due to lack of logical thought process to combat the truth.

Most of the members here can accept the varying methods in which one prefers their coffee or tea. So... based on that... I strongly disagree. :biggrinjester: :biggrinjester:

03Lightningrocks

My son in law told me after his first and only visit to in and out burger that it reminded him of a nastier, greasy version of a big mac. I withheld this part in my first post out of fear of causing a brawl. That and my fear of making TAM mad at me.

Return to “Off-Topic”