United Kingdom: the police state

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 62

United Kingdom: the police state

Post by philip964 »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... -worldwide

The right wing journalist and founder of the English Defense League, Tommy Robinson, was arrested for Facebook live streaming the entrance of a Muslim grooming gang into a London Court. ( the men were charged with underage sex ) Tommy's charge was for disturbing the peace. 6 hours later, the noted journalist/activist with fans worldwide was sentenced to 13 months in prison.

The press was ordered to not report the arrest, his conviction or sentence. He is essentially a journalist/activist who disappeared. Many London newspapers who had reported the event, before the gag order by the judge, took down articles that had already been written.

It was reported that Tommy Robinson, a longtime critic of immigrants in England, is at risk of being killed in prison, due to the death threats made against him by these groups and the large number of immigrant gangs in the prisons.

Guns and now sharp knives are illegal in the UK.
Last edited by philip964 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 2

Re: UK: the police state

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

philip964 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:10 am https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... -worldwide

The right wing journalist and founder of the English Defense League, Tommy Robinson, was arrested for Facebook live streaming the entrance of a Muslim grooming gang into a London Court. ( the men were charged with underage sex ) Tommy's charge was for disturbing the peace. 6 hours later, the noted journalist/activist with fans worldwide was sentenced to 13 months in prison.

The press was ordered to not report the arrest, his conviction or sentence. He is essentially a journalist/activist who disappeared. Many London newspapers who had reported the event, before the gag order by the judge, took down articles that had already been written.

It was reported that Tommy Robinson, a longtime critic of immigrants in England, is at risk of being killed in prison, due to the death threats made against him by these groups and the large number of immigrant gangs in the prisons.

Guns and now sharp knives are illegal in the UK.
This is the point behind disarming the citizenry. Take away the RKBA, then the right to a free press. Freedom of assembly goes next. Expect to see new restrictions on "large" gatherings of people without a government issued permit in the UK soon. Of course, you may not read about them. Hence the reason for taking away a free press first.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bblhd672 »

There's nothing "great" about Britain any more. I don't understand why they even have a military anymore. What's to defend when the ruling class has thrown open the doors to invasion and made it illegal for their subjects to object to the invaders presence?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

bblhd672 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:58 am There's nothing "great" about Britain any more. I don't understand why they even have a military anymore. What's to defend when the ruling class has thrown open the doors to invasion and made it illegal for their subjects to object to the invaders presence?
I believe the majority of their law makers are trying to keep the sitting U.S. President from visiting. Maybe that's why they need their military? Just in case Trump decides to visit anyway.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Abraham »

It 'was' a great country.

I visited there with my U.K. girlfriend, got to be pals with her family.

Now, if you offered me free everything, airfare, lodging, heck even pocket change, no way, no how I'd go there, or accept the same offer from Venezuela.

Why not?

I like being free.

The U.K. has been overwhelmed by terrorists.

What'd be nice if pubs were set up in M.E. countries, woman given the vote and no longer having to be 2nd class citizens (wow, they get to drive without younger brothers approval) and gays (though as a hetero, they make me shudder) but, given respect and a chance to make a positive difference.

Try that M.E., but nah, ya like living just beyond being cavemen...and why you won't prevail....

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

https://www.infowars.com/tommy-robinson ... ed-prison/

He was recently moved from a low security low Muslim populated jail to a high security high Muslim populated jail.

You have to closely watch those pesky journalists in prison.

No it hasn't happened. Well maybe it has happened its just that the prison is not 71 percent Muslim, like his supporters are saying. It could be that the jail he was transferred to is only 30 percent Muslim. BTW a fatwah has been issued against him.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... n-12706229

Why is he in jail? For reporting the news in violation of a judges order. Apparently using facebook live is reporting the news in England.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/e ... n-12616429

A judge prevented them from reporting the above story, but recently they were "allowed" to report the story.

It appears the Mirror is so in love with the police state they live in, they don't even recognize it. Its only from outside the Matrix that you realize its the Matrix.

If he is killed in prison, will they just report it with a straight face that he died of a drug overdose, or hanged himself. Stay tuned.

The 2nd Amendment protects the 1st, never more apparent than in England.
Last edited by philip964 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Papa_Tiger
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Papa_Tiger »

Remember - the UK has no First Amendment, and although the rights enshrined in the Constitution and Bill of Rights are natural rights, endowed upon man by his Creator, they are not largely recognized or protected anywhere in the world except (sometimes) in the USA.

Paladin
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Paladin »

UK: You're Not Allowed to Talk about It. About What? Don't Ask.
"I am in a country that is not free... I feel jealous as hell of you guys in America. You don't know how lucky you are." — Carl Benjamin (aka Sargon of Akkad), YouTuber with around a million subscribers...

Breitbart UK posted a copy of the gag order, but redacted it as required. The resulting document proved to be a perfect illustration of Western Europe's encroaching tyranny.
Notice to the Press - Reporting Restriction - An "Officer" of the "Crown" Court

More like a bozo of the clown court... Stalin would be proud

It only gets worse from there:
Innocents Betrayed - The True Story of Gun Control
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Paladin
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Paladin »

JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bblhd672 »

I wish Trump would pledge that not one drop of American blood would be spilled, nor one dollar of American taxpayers money would be spent to rescue England, France, Germany, et all from that which they have wrought upon themselves.

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

The political elite in the U.K., Germany, Sweden, and on and on gave away their countries without a fight.

Now, I have no pity or desire to help them.

The people of those countries let it happen, worse, invited it...

Let em rot...

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Poland, Slovakia, and other Eastern European countries weren't bullied by Merkel into accepting millions of unvetted Muslims, thus their countries remain intact. No atrocities are being committed in their countries by unvetted Muslims.

These countries I'd be willing to help.

Merkel and her gang should be given the Benito Mussolini treatment for what they've done to their countries. She and her gang are worse than Neville Chamberlain ever thought of doing.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eveal.html

Plenty of Police to worry about enforcing a ban on using Facebook live, but what about the crime most of England worries about.

Not so much.

Some people don't commit street crime because they are moral.

Some people don't commit street crime because they fear retaliation from the victim as they might be carrying a concealed weapon.

Some people don't commit street crime because they fear being arrested and sent to prison.

I guess in England it may become more common to be robbed in the street.

Return to “Off-Topic”