Serial Killers

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Serial Killers

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I picked up a hitchhiker today. He seemed surprised that I’d pick up a stranger, and said “Thanks, but why would you pick me up? How do you know I’m not a serial killer?”

I told him that it was no problem, because the chances are astronomically against there being two serial killers in one car.

He was strangely quiet after that and wanted out at the next signal. Was it something I said? :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Grundy1133

Re: Serial Killers

Post by Grundy1133 »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:59 pm I picked up a hitchhiker today. He seemed surprised that I’d pick up a stranger, and said “Thanks, but why would you pick me up? How do you know I’m not a serial killer?”

I told him that it was no problem, because the chances are astronomically against there being two serial killers in one car.

He was strangely quiet after that and wanted out at the next signal. Was it something I said? :mrgreen:
BAHAHAHA!!!! :smilelol5: :smilelol5: :smilelol5: thats hilarious lol! im gonna use that if i ever pick up a hitch hiker.
NRA Member

Allons
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Allons »

Hitchhiker probably won't use that line again when being picked up. "rlol"
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:59 pm I picked up a hitchhiker today. He seemed surprised that I’d pick up a stranger, and said “Thanks, but why would you pick me up? How do you know I’m not a serial killer?”

"rlol"

I just blew coffee out of my nose!
Do what you say you're gonna do.

ElGallo

Post by ElGallo »

Hahahaha Good one!!!!

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

I have to steal that! "rlol" "rlol"
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

:smilelol5: :smilelol5:
Now I have to clean my computer screen and my desk
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

:lol:: :lol:: :smilelol5: :thumbs2: "rlol"

Stolen and using it the next opportunity!
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

:smilelol5: :smilelol5: you are awful :smilelol5: :smilelol5:
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Allons
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Allons »

Syntyr wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:44 am :lol:: :lol:: :smilelol5: :thumbs2: "rlol"

Stolen and using it the next opportunity!
This makes me want to drive around and find a hitchhiker and pick them up and hopes he says that line to me so I can reply like THAM did.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

I am SO stealing that!!!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

ELB

Post by ELB »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:59 pm ...
I missed this post earlier, but when I saw the first line of the post I thought exactly the same reply. :evil2:
USAF 1982-2005

RSX11

Post by RSX11 »

That reminds me of a time in 1974. I worked at a large business at the time, and had a company radio installed in my car (pre cell phone). It was a typical Motorola business radio of the era. The control head looked a lot like the control head of the radios used by the Houston police back then. One Saturday morning, I was going in to work and stopped to pick up a hitchhiker on Richmond (I had hitched around back when I was a kid, and sometimes would pay it forward - it was a different time). This young fellow proceeded to regale me with a tale of drunken and drug fueled debauchery he'd engaged in the night before. Then he went absolutely quiet and started looking scared. I realized he'd noticed the radio when one of my company's delivery drivers had contacted the dispatcher, causing it to break squelch. I realized that he thought I was an undercover cop, about to bust him for what he'd been admitting to. He nervously asked to be let out a the next corner, which was far short of where he had said he needed to go. I tried to assure him I was "cool", but he wasn't having any of it and fairly leapt out of the car when I stopped, and started running away. I laughed the rest of the way to work.

Return to “Off-Topic”