ANTHONY KENNEDY IS RETIRING!

Topics that do not fit anywhere else. Absolutely NO discussions of religion, race, or immigration!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 27

Re: ANTHONY KENNEDY IS RETIRING!

Post by bblhd672 »

BBYC wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:01 pm https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/18/kava ... inquiries/

Even if it happened, what's the statute of limitations, considering he was under 18?
It’s not about criminal charges, it’s intended to derail Kavanaugh’s nomination.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

mojo84
Posts in topic: 41

Post by mojo84 »

It's Anita Hill and Clarence Thomas all over again. When there isn't a legitimate reason to vote against someone, manufacture one.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

jason812
Posts in topic: 11

Post by jason812 »

When you can't play the race card, play the sexual harassment card.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Consider this: The attorney (Debra Katz) who is representing the Leftist-activist California 'Professor' accuser of Kavanaugh, just 'happens' to be...Vice-Chair of the board of Soros-funded POGO (Project on Government Oversight).

Well, I am shocked!

Let's see philbo spin this one
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Alf
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Alf »

If the Senate leadership doesn't schedule the vote on Kavanaugh's nomination before November, they're a bunch of spineless windbags who deserve to lose the Senate.

TomS
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TomS »

jason812 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:26 pm When you can't play the race card, play the sexual harassment card.
Yep, nothing but a Hail Mary by a liberal activist with Pelosi and friends defending the play.

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Why the Charges Against Judge Kavanaugh Should Be Ignored
Fighting back against leftist intimidation and nihilistic nonsense.
September 20, 2018 Dennis Prager

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271374 ... nis-prager
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

flechero

Post by flechero »

I think feinstien should be officially reprimanded or censured or whatever the term is, for sitting on such "critical info" for 2 months... they would have had time to do a proper investigation and interviews and clear him before the original vote was scheduled. They've wasted millions of dollars and time from many people.

Letting her walk on this type of behavior only encourages future actions of such disgusting prejudice. I Kavanough could/would sue her personally for slander or defamation.

Topic author
crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

Grassley just caved to the lunatics and liar, I'm so disgusted by the spineless republican senators!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

flechero

Post by flechero »

If R's delay this then we can literally kiss it goodbye. As I read somewhere else, this fight {this vote} for Kavanaugh is THE fight worth fighting, even if it cost us the house and senate in the midterms.

Grassley should have simply apologized to Dr. Ford and said, I'm sorry that you were used wronged by sen. fienstien and she tried to use you as a political pawn... we had several months to investigate legitimate concerns, but the time has since expired.

thatguyoverthere
Posts in topic: 2

Post by thatguyoverthere »

Old fashioned piling on.
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh faced a storm of new sexual misconduct allegations Sunday after attorney Michael Avenatti said he had knowledge that Kavanaugh and high school friend Mark Judge targeted women with drugs and alcohol in order to "allow a 'train' of men to subsequently gang rape them.

Avenatti, who represents adult film star Stormy Daniels in a lawsuit against President Trump and has hinted at a possible presidential run, made the claims in an email to Mike Davis, the chief counsel for nominations on the Senate Judiciary Committee. He did not state the source of his "evidence" and did not name any alleged victims."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09 ... -rape.html

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

thatguyoverthere wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:28 pm Old fashioned piling on.
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh faced a storm of new sexual misconduct allegations Sunday after attorney Michael Avenatti said he had knowledge that Kavanaugh and high school friend Mark Judge targeted women with drugs and alcohol in order to "allow a 'train' of men to subsequently gang rape them.

Avenatti, who represents adult film star Stormy Daniels in a lawsuit against President Trump and has hinted at a possible presidential run, made the claims in an email to Mike Davis, the chief counsel for nominations on the Senate Judiciary Committee. He did not state the source of his "evidence" and did not name any alleged victims."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09 ... -rape.html
The problem is that defamation is not a criminal offense and the burden falls on the individual defamed to file a civil suit as their only recourse. Such suits are reportedly very difficult to win, IANAL.

In the good old days you could simply punch out the person who was speaking lies about you and ruining your reputation. Nowadays if you let the defamer goad you into giving them what they so rightfully deserve, you end up on the receiving end of a criminal charge. There is no justice!
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 9

Post by ScottDLS »

This SCOTUS nomination is done. Not because any of this is true, but it doesn’t matter. Another “Borking”, this time by Schmucky, instead of the late “Cowardly Lion” of the Senate. It’s all a steaming pile of “Schumer”, but no matter. The deed is done. :mad5
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LTUME1978 »

Scott, I don't think it is done yet. I would let this play out and continue to fight. I think the Republicans need to move this on to the Senate floor for a vote before the elections so that everyone can see how the vote goes. That may affect the outcome of the election in a positive way for the country and ultimately for Kavanaugh's position on the court.

The behavior of the Democrats is despicable but they will reap what they sow, more than they sow, later than they sow. People that want to see this country survive in the form it was fashion by our founding fathers will have to stand up and make that happen.

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 9

Post by ScottDLS »

LTUME1978 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:21 am Scott, I don't think it is done yet. I would let this play out and continue to fight. I think the Republicans need to move this on to the Senate floor for a vote before the elections so that everyone can see how the vote goes. That may affect the outcome of the election in a positive way for the country and ultimately for Kavanaugh's position on the court.

The behavior of the Democrats is despicable but they will reap what they sow, more than they sow, later than they sow. People that want to see this country survive in the form it was fashion by our founding fathers will have to stand up and make that happen.
I hope you're right. I counted out Trump too early even though I voted for him in the general... :???:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Return to “Off-Topic”